Iceman vs Swamp thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
A battle of the ultimate "WTF!" characters. Battle takes place on a swamp planet with no intelligent life. Both characters at their peak. Who takes it?

Omega Vision
Swamp Thing stomps, this is practically spite.

jrodslam
Isnt Swamp Thing magical by nature? Magic > everything else.

Omega Vision
What's the most powerful version of Ice Man? Because ST's most powerful version rivaled the power of the Word.

dmills
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What's the most powerful version of Ice Man? Because ST's most powerful version rivaled the power of the Word. No uber crazy stuff like that.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by dmills
No uber crazy stuff like that. Even his regular version will beat Iceman

Galan007
^ easily.

Omega Vision
A better fight would be standard Swamp Thing vs a regular Team of X-Men including Storm and Wolverine. He'd still probably win.

xJLxKing
not probably, he will win. They can't kill him. The dude always survives. AM wave couldn't kill him

Galan007
A better fight would be standard Swamp Thing vs a regular Team of X-Men including Storm and Wolverine. He'd still probably win. Originally posted by Galan007
swamp thing standard levels] beat a VERY powerful version of arcane, with a ludicrous amount of ease. how powerful was arcane during that instance, you ask? per the original monitor, his power registered on the same level as trigon AND spectre... yet ST owned him like a weak feeb.

he's also easily beaten the likes of captain atom, red tornado, firestorm, superman, etc. - and he tanked the anti-matter wave, to boot.

swampie, ftw.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007

Iceman beat Oblivion stick out tongue

Galan007
heh, snowballs ftw!! looney

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
heh, snowballs ftw!! looney
laughing out loud

Mindset
How will ST beat IM, bfr?

Or can he destroy him?

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
How will ST beat IM, bfr?

Or can he destroy him? That's what I'm trying to figure out. They both have a similar skill set in that they can regenerate/reform from nothing, they are both in essence elementals etc. How would he beat Iceman easily?

dmills

Mindset
Why do you always double post? lol

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do you always double post? lol laughing I'm drunk most of the time. stick out tongue

r0nm0n88
stalemate. both just keep reforming, although swampthing probably has upperhand.

dmills
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
stalemate. both just keep reforming, although swampthing probably has upperhand. So in other words this is a stupid versus thread that I started with no clear victor able to be determined. Thanks a lot stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dmills
So in other words this is a stupid versus thread that I started with no clear victor able to be determined. Thanks a lot stick out tongue
I'd say Swamp Thing destroys IM before IM destroys him, he's got more power and better feats. Plus there's no way to really kill him.

dmills
I'd say Swamp Thing destroys IM before IM destroys him, he's got more power and better feats. Plus there's no way to really kill him. Yeah but how can Iceman be killed? And Bobby has some pretty damn impressive feats IIRC.

galactusischere
I'd say Swamp Thing destroys IM before IM destroys him, he's got more power and better feats. Plus there's no way to really kill him. thumb up

dmills
Originally posted by galactusischere
I'd say Swamp Thing destroys IM before IM destroys him, he's got more power and better feats. Plus there's no way to really kill him.

thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.