Did obi wan meet Qui-Gon after EP 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Yoda told obi wan about training with Qui-Gon in EP 3 did that really happen ?

General G
Ummm...I would assume so, don't know for sure though, I think Yoda would have had to teach him the basics about the whole force ghost thing, not sure how much time they would have had to do it though. Seemed pretty quick that OB1 brought the baby to Tatooine.

Did Yoda say he was going to train WITH QGJ? I thought he had just said that he could communicate with him...and that Yoda could teach OB1 how.

Been a while since I watched it though.

MasterAshenVor
Yoda showed Obi-Wan-Kenobi the basics about how to commune with Qui-Gon-Jinn. then Obi-Wan would go to Tatooine and practice these things and get better at them. Thats why he himself was able to show himself to Luke Skywalker. Secondly Yoda showed him this for the reasons of Obi-Wan would be all alone and he would need to be able to talk to someone during his exile.

Neo_Version 7
^ Seemed more like "sexile", am I right?

~JP~
Originally posted by coolmovies

Im trying to figure out why all of the sudden you are popping up randomly ever other week or so and making threads for stuff we discussed to death back when the film came out?

hang

General G
Because otherwise this forum would be dead...and not all of us have been here since the film came out.

~JP~
Ah but see HE has, and he was notorious for doing this back then. laughing out loud

General G
I've been here since around then also, I do think that some movement around this forum (even if repeated movement lol) is better than none! stick out tongue

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by General G
I've been here since around then also, I do think that some movement around this forum (even if repeated movement lol) is better than none! stick out tongue

I agree, plus it gives new people a chance to discuss these topics. smile

jayce78

Well , I guess it did. He disappeared in 1977's Stat Wars: A New Hope.

DarthLazious
He did.

Shey Tapani
According to the EU they had chats on Tatooine.

General G
queeq!

Jack Daniels
queeq has left the building

OB1-adobe

You've been coming to this site for the last 4 years asking dumb question after another.

Now you are asking something that a lot people probably discussed when we all saw this film almost 5 years ago.

Dude what is it? are you lonely? Depressed? Because you really come off as a serious retard.

Before you post another thread, ask yourself something................................

Who cares???

General G
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
You've been coming to this site for the last 4 years asking dumb question after another.

Now you are asking something that a lot people probably discussed when we all saw this film almost 5 years ago.

Dude what is it? are you lonely? Depressed? Because you really come off as a serious retard.

Before you post another thread, ask yourself something................................

Who cares???

You've been here longer dude...calm down.

Apparently YOU care, seeing as you feel the need to make a huge deal out of this that doesn't concern you whatsoever. If you get so annoyed by it there are very easy ways to fix such things...either don't come to the whole forum altogether...stop clicking on threads you don't want to discuss...or whatever else you gotta do. Clearly he is doing nothing wrong...if he were, then he would be banned or be warned. So if he is doing nothing wrong, there is really no reason for you to harass what he does. Get over yourself, you seem the lonely, depressed one who makes fun of what others do over an internet forum.

If I were him, I would laugh at your post, personally. Apaprently you care enough about this fella and what he is doing to address it and take time out to write a whole thing on it and then telling him to ask himself "who cares?!" YOU care!

Get a hobby, dude. He's doing nothing wrong.

Help yourself to happiness, don't prevent others from theirs.

queeq
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
queeq has left the building

NO he hasn't.

Jack Daniels
the boss is back!

General G
FIX: queeq is in a constant state of leaving and re-entering the building!

Jack Daniels
he is the boss though so he can get away with it...if I wouldnt have seen the pictures I would have believed he was THE RAZ...lol...but now I know he is just queeqster...hes kewl...but I look better than him...haha

queeq
I'm in a constant state of non-absentness.

General G
Except for when you are absent smile It's ok though, queeq, we still acknowledge you the same!

Anakin_the_Hutt
Yeah, we're to assume Yoda taught Obi-Wan how to communicate with Qui-Gon who had SOMEHOW learned the secret to immortality. What's a bummer is that I remember when TPM came out and everybody was asking why Qui-Gon didn't disappear like every other Jedi had in the films. I remember Lucas saying in an interview (I forget which network) that the whole Force Ghost issue would be explained in future films (He also stated the same thing on TPM DVD commentary). All we got was that little snippet at the end of ROTS. Bummer.

Anakin_the_Hutt
Originally posted by General G
You've been here longer dude...calm down.

Apparently YOU care, seeing as you feel the need to make a huge deal out of this that doesn't concern you whatsoever. If you get so annoyed by it there are very easy ways to fix such things...either don't come to the whole forum altogether...stop clicking on threads you don't want to discuss...or whatever else you gotta do. Clearly he is doing nothing wrong...if he were, then he would be banned or be warned. So if he is doing nothing wrong, there is really no reason for you to harass what he does. Get over yourself, you seem the lonely, depressed one who makes fun of what others do over an internet forum.

If I were him, I would laugh at your post, personally. Apaprently you care enough about this fella and what he is doing to address it and take time out to write a whole thing on it and then telling him to ask himself "who cares?!" YOU care!

Get a hobby, dude. He's doing nothing wrong.

Help yourself to happiness, don't prevent others from theirs. Awesome.

queeq
Is it?

Anakin_the_Hutt
Yeah, I think so. I think it's great. Nice reality check. Nice one, General G.

queeq
G has fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.