Odin Vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
questions.

Who is stronger? with out amping their own strength
Who is older?
Who is cooler

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
questions.

Who is older?
Who is cooler

BATMAN wins.... smokin'

Colossus-Big C
no expression

nicamarvin
no expression ............ smokin'

guy222
been done many times

Colossus-Big C
no powers

guy222
I will give an answer

smile

Odin

Odin

In the good days when comics were better. They were said to b equal. Zeus was killed by Amatsu-Mikaboshi

Odin...would've returned to Asgard. He fights Surtur forever

gogogadgetgo
questions.

Who is older?
Who is cooler

1. no amping Zeus imo
2. Zeus is older as greek mythology far out dates norse mythology by some centuries i believe
3. Zues is way cooler, he does it with any woman he wishes, hell he even sexed up a bull BAHAHAHA! stick out tongue

jalek moye
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
1. no amping Zeus imo
2. Zeus is older as greek mythology far out dates norse mythology by some centuries i believe
3. Zues is way cooler, he does it with any woman he wishes, hell he even sexed up a bull BAHAHAHA! stick out tongue

I think Odin is older then him in marvel tho

guy222
thumb up

beast1234
Zeus is physically stronger then Odin without amping his strength. But Odin is vastly more intelligent and he has more battle experience.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by beast1234
Zeus is physically stronger then Odin without amping his strength. But Odin is vastly more intelligent and he has more battle experience. there around the same age, idk where your getting this vastly from

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by jalek moye
I think Odin is older then him in marvel tho

nah! the asgardians go through ragnarok on a regular basis while the olympians watch it on youtube over and over again.

Kris Blaze
The official "Thor/Hercules mythologica" handbook has Zeus at 10 ton more. Odin, when near death, physically one-shotted Ulik. By feats Odin takes any of these there home, but Zeus is stronger in the handbooks.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The official "Thor/Hercules mythologica" handbook has Zeus at 10 ton more. Odin, when near death, physically one-shotted Ulik. By feats Odin takes any of these there home, but Zeus is stronger in the handbooks. wait, odin isn't even 10 tons in the handbooks?!! eek!

batdude123
Marvel.com has him listed as 7s in each category.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
wait, odin isn't even 10 tons in the handbooks?!! eek!

No....

Zeus is 10 ton more than Odin. Zeus is at 90 and Odin 80.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by batdude123
Marvel.com has him listed as 7s in each category. If you keep using Marvel.com as a source they are going to list you as a -2. When i get done with you

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkOdin
If you keep using Marvel.com as a source they are going to list you as a -2. When i get done with you

I never use it as a source.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by batdude123
Marvel.com has him listed as 7s in each category. This is the source of all my comic knowledge it is the super duper best source ever!!!!! g_serious Never used it as a source

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin.. Still

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Never used it as a source

Yup.

beast1234
there around the same age, idk where your getting this vastly from

Odin wisdom and intelligence are legendary. It was Odin who ending Ragnarok.

Colossus-Big C
Odin wisdom and intelligence are legendary. It was Odin who ending Ragnarok. Odin and zeus are the same age in marvel, but in mythology zeus is far older.

odin might be smarter tho

beast1234
there around the same age, idk where your getting this vastly from

Odin is the god of wisdom and knowledge

Colossus-Big C
Odin is the god of wisdom and knowledge but yet he was being tutored by zeus after he fought thanos confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.