The Most Important Vs Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
One Vote.

If you could see one battle in comic, well-written, both at full power and fighting their best, which controversial battle would you most want to see done?

Please vote.

Superman vs Thor

Superman vs Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer vs Thor

Which is the battle you would most like to see in the battlezone?

galactusischere
Thor Vs. Surfer would be the best IMO.
Thor Vs. Supes would be intresting as well.
Definately not surfer vs supes

vansonbee
Silver Surfer vs Superman to settle things...

Thor > Surfer > Superman tongue

quanchi112
I think the majority of any board wants to see Thor and Superman go at it. They are both the big guns of their respective companies. Superman gets far more play at dc, but Thor is still the premier hero in marvel.

It's about Thor's reflexes,skill, versatility, and overall power and how they match up with Superman's strength, abilities, and speed?

It's a matchup for the ages that will never be decided.

Superman matches up terribly against the Surfer. Until he loses those weaknesses it's just too much for him to overcome. I don't think dc would ever let it see print as they wouldn't let Superman lose to a marvel hero.

The answer though is resoundingly Thor vs. Superman.

rotiart
A well written surfer would WTFpwn any way you try to write superman...

Thor and superman could be intersting... Trying to see if magic affects superman enough with superman not playing dumb with his powers

but the most interesting for me would be surfer and Thor.... Both have energy blasts and absorbtion... Surfer showed fighting skills in wwh that would say he can fight well enough to challenge hulk... Thor and surfer have comparable combat strength and speed and agility....

chomperx9
thor vs superman would be the best.

would be cool if they made it their 2 worlds collide kinda like in the game and they go at it. asgard merging in with kyrpton while it still exists with all the krptonians still on there. and they fight for their worlds till the finish

Parmaniac
Thanos vs. Darkseid shifty

EDIT: and of course a lot of Spidey involved fights for me personal

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman VS Silver Surfer

Just to settle the score

steverules_2
Superman vs Silver surfer....cause surfer would win, clearly big grin

Mindship
Silver Surfer vs Thor: they're the best matched overall with the most interesting tactical differences.

Plus, if Marvel can't get it right, maybe a KMC BZ can. shifty

Philosophía
We already had a 'it's now or never' Superman/Thor fight as far as in-comic book setting goes, since they fought with literally everything at stake. And I'm far less interested in a Thor/Surfer fight than I am in a Superman/Surfer one.

Omega Vision
I'd like to see a well written face off between Darkseid and Thanos but after that I agree a good Superman vs Thor book would be nice.

xJLxKing
We have seen Thor vs Superman
Now we just have to wait for Superman to beat SS stick out tongue

horrorwolf
Superman vs. Thor would be the most interesting.

Superman vs. Silver Surfer is fail for Superman, as Surfer has too many exploits to win easily.

Even Surfer vs. Thor would be better than Superman vs Surfer.

BattleMage
I choose other I want my Captain America vs Batman dammit!!! yes

thanos-prime
Thanos vs Darkseid

Bouboumaster
Surfer vs Thor

Philosophía
Other than the options presented, I'd like to see a Superman and Thanos fight with the Earth on the line, or something similar. smile

Warlord
We've had already a fight with Thor and Superman in a (pathetic) comic where Wonderman beat Kyle and Hawkeye beat Captain Atom.
We should have it again with someone actually writing them to their full potential

Starscream M

kgkg
Crossover will always have some people pissed It's hard to please everyone.

rotiart
Yah. Crossdressing the superhero soup is bad.

Mindship
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=481674

gmta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.