Beta Ray Bill vs Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Beta has his hammer, Majestic has Nemesis's swords.

dmills
Majestic

BattleMage
Can Beta Ray Bill teleport his opponents?

Golgo13
Sleight edge to Majestic.

Galan007
with nemesis' creation blades, majestic can literally cleave through any of bill's energy-based attacks. hell, he could chop stormbreaker itself to bits as well.

don't see bill winning.

"Id"
Handing him the creation blades or the kursar blades gives him a significant edge over high hearlds thanks to his speed + physical prowess + skill.

I dont care if its Thor, Superman, Silver, Green Lantern, Surfer, or Thor, limbs are flying off.

xJLxKing
Majestic

Rage.Of.Olympus
The blades ability to disrupt energy would suggest it'd be effective at blocking Bill's projection. However, Bill being a Cyborg allows him to sustain even more serious damage then most Asgardian's without faltering and the Blades do not incapacitate those it's stabbed.

If Majestic fights smart and goes for a crippling attack, I'd probably give him the edge. Then again, Bill is Bill.

Originally posted by Galan007
hell, he could chop stormbreaker itself to bits as well.

You think so?

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You think so? i do.

StyleTime
I'd give Majestros the advantage, on paper anyway.

Has anyone ever made a Wonder Woman with gear vs Majestic with Creation Engine blades thread? Seems like it'd be a logical match.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i do.

Based on? I don't have my Wildstorm collection back yet. Even recently we saw Mjolnir in the boiling space-time fluid of the World Tree being just fine along with other Asgardian tech. Plenty of other crazy durability feats as well for the hammers.

guy222
Maj

Galan007
Based on? just their overall depiction. they've been stated to be able to cut "anything" multiple times, and they were capable of not only flaying, but completely immobilizing, tao after he'd usurped the power of god from max faraday.

Rage.Of.Olympus
just their overall depiction. they've been stated to be able to cut "anything" multiple times, and they were capable of not only flaying, but completely immobilizing, tao after he'd usurped the power of god from max faraday.

We've seen Zealot's swords deflect them on various occasions without a problem. Other weapons have clashed with them (Some eventually broken through but whatever).

But the creation blades can specifically disrupt Tao's creation energy or whatever. Not to mention having reality warping powers doesn't automatically make you more durable then Stormbreaker/Mjolnir.

Galan007
We've seen Zealot's swords deflect them on various occasions without a problem. Other weapons have clashed with them (Some eventually broken through but whatever).

But the creation blades can specifically disrupt Tao's creation energy or whatever. Not to mention having reality warping powers doesn't automatically make you more durable then Stormbreaker/Mjolnir. i view the creation blades in a similar light as classic persuader's axe-- they are haxxed-out weaponry that can cut absolutely anything. if you don't want to agree with that, it's no big deal to me because cutting stormbreaker isn't something that majestic would likely need to try anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i view the creation blades in a similar light as classic persuader's axe-- they are haxxed-out weaponry that can cut absolutely anything. if you don't want to agree with that, i don't really care, because it doesn't really matter. majestic cutting stormbreaker in this thread isn't something that he'd likely try anyway.

also, i believe zealot's sword is on par with the creation blades:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16286811/1.jpg.html

So Majestic can cut Stormbreaker even though we've seen other Kherubim forged weapons deflect the creation blades, none of which have the feats of Mjolnir/Stormbreaker?

That's a cool showing but you think something like that puts them on par with the creation blades? Do you want me to post some feats for the hammers? I guarantee you they are far more impressive.

Also, the creation blades are better at cutting then the swords Zealot's uses based on what she asked of Nemesis. Although I think they are of sufficient durability to deflect them in extended combat.

abhilegend
Majestic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.