Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan with two rings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Just because i'm feeling devilish today............if Hal with both a green and a blue ring vs Gladiator was spite........then how does SS far against him?

Fight is also in space with both rings fully charged!

Omega Vision
Honestly? Not much better. Blue-Green combo is pretty damn powerful and this is Hal we're talking about, he's pretty much the GL Corps Messiah. To paraphrase GI JOE: "When all else fails, Hal doesn't" (Unless of course he goes insane)

lawest9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Honestly? Not much better. Blue-Green combo is pretty damn powerful and this is Hal we're talking about, he's pretty much the GL Corps Messiah. To paraphrase GI JOE: "When all else fails, Hal doesn't" (Unless of course he goes insane) Yes.....Hal is the CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK of the green lantern corps, isn't he?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by lawest9
Yes.....Hal is the CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK of the green lantern corps, isn't he?
Yes but with some Luke Skywalker thrown in.

Mindship
Originally posted by lawest9
Yes.....Hal is the CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK of the green lantern corps, isn't he?
laughing out loud @ Kirk as a GL. Even Elaan of Troyius wouldn't stand a chance.

Omega Vision
I'd love to see a Red ring take over Kirk halfway through him screaming "KHAAAANNNN!!!!"

Slaanesh
this will be a long fight..Hal will never runs out of power..if he can use both ring properly..i think it'll be even..5/10 for both..

grimify
Hal is an even match with just a green ring, with both, he stomps.

Slaanesh
he can't stomp Surfer..

grimify
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he can't stomp Surfer..

Can and would.

xJLxKing
Hal wins 7/10

Slaanesh
Originally posted by grimify
Can and would.

u got any prove??what makes u think he can stomp Surfer??the only thing the blue ring is useful for is that it keep his green ring overcharge..

-Pr-
Hal for a majority.

celeyhyga17
hal 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.