Gods Vs Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Gods cannot use any powers at all. only there base strength with out any amping or modifiying

God Team

Odin
Zues
Thor
Silver Surfer
Sentry

Mutates/Mutant team

WWHulk
Colossus
The thing
Namor-(has water suit)
Molly hayes
Blob
Herculese(i just add him here)
She hulk

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Gods cannot use any powers at all. only there base strength with out any amping or modifiying

God Team

Sentry

since when are FANBOYs allowed to upgrade their wet dreams?... evil face

Colossus-Big C
nobody is upgrading anything, i just placed him there along with the fact sentry has the power of 1,000 Exploding suns and is considered the most powerful force on earth anyways

Colossus-Big C
double post

Wei Phoenix
nobody is upgrading anything, i just placed him there along with the fact sentry has the power of 1,000 Exploding suns and is considered the most powerful force on earth anyways

When has he shown this power? He's no God.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
since when are FANBOYs allowed to upgrade their wet dreams?... evil face laughing out loud

nobody is upgrading anything, i just placed him there along with the fact sentry has the power of 1,000 Exploding suns and is considered the most powerful force on earth anyways 1000000 actualy but it dont mean shit

i mean Sentry has power of 1000000 suns yet power of only 1 sun can kill him in 2s? big grin

Lord Feron
damn wtf ?

The Nuul

God Team

Silver Surfer
Sentry

Brick

Namor-(has water suit)

confused

Hewhoknowsall
Without any powers for Gods?

Bricks win

nicamarvin
is considered the most powerful force on earth anyways dude you are DAY dreaming... eek!

it happens to FANBOYS too often.... laughing

Colossus-Big C
dude you are DAY dreaming... eek!

it happens to FANBOYS too often.... laughing

1. i hate sentry im a colossus fanboy
2. this is stated by marvel, also xzavier also stated that,
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
laughing out loud

1000000 actualy but it dont mean shit

i mean Sentry has power of 1000000 suns yet power of only 1 sun can kill him in 2s? big grin very bad writing

nicamarvin
1. i hate sentry im a colossus fanboy
2. this is stated by marvel, also xzavier also stated that,
roll eyes (sarcastic) Do you how many people from earth will smack Sentry like a little girl?

Colossus-Big C
Do you how many people from earth will smack Sentry like a little girl? i dont care how powerful he is. im just saying that marvel stated that and i didnt make that up. i dont care about really

zeel

God Team

Odin
Zues
Thor
Silver Surfer
Sentry

Mutates/Mutant team

WWHulk
Colossus
The thing
Namor-(has water suit)
Molly hayes
Blob
Herculese(i just add him here)
She hulk

One sentry is not a god 2 team 2 stomps.

zeel
i dont care how powerful he is. im just saying that marvel stated that and i didnt make that up. i dont care about really

Yes like he has stalemated galactus too. confused

khazra
WHy are people saying bricks stomp?
WWH = Thor = Herc = Zeus = Sentry = Surfer
>>
Odin = shehulk
>
Namor
>
Hayes, Colossus, Thing
>
Blob

The so called gods still have a big stats advantage here. This assumes classic adult zeus.

K-Dog
Zeus and Odin may only have a listed strength output of 80 or 90 tons or whatever, but how about their durability? Or do they have to amp that too? Othewise they could be pounded on all day by anyone except WWH and Hercules and not fall.

Colossus-Big C
Gods have very good durability actually and they all have healing factors

DarkOdin
nobody is upgrading anything, i just placed him there along with the fact sentry has the power of 1,000 Exploding suns and is considered the most powerful force on earth anyways eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.