Sentry vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
be real people.

sentry has physical vulnerability/ can become intangable, has the power of 1,000 exploding suns and is a telepath powerful enough to wipe the memory of every earth being and telepath all at the same time.
supes cannot win here

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

sentry has physical vulnerabilityhes vulnerable? then he lose stick out tongue

Spire
Superman wins.

BattleMage
Sentry wins big here! reading

Juntai
Superman.

BattleMage
Sentry.

The Nuul
Been done and Supes stomps.

bbrem123
sentry wins

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
hes vulnerable? then he lose stick out tongue LOL i mean invurnable, by the way this is coming from his bio

Batman-Prime
be real people.

sentry has physical vulnerability/ can become intangable, has the power of 1,000 exploding suns and is a telepath powerful enough to wipe the memory of every earth being and telepath all at the same time.
supes cannot win here

Superman's Strength feats > Sentrys.
Superman's Invulnerability feats (crushed between two planets etc.) > Sentrys.
Superman's Battlespeed feats > Sentrys.
Supermans T-VO > Sentrys Telepathy.

It's time for Marvel to make Sentry the beast he should be, then, when he collects enough "holy-shit" feats, and only then. Sentry >= Superman.

bbrem123
it better happen soon in dark avengers or i have lost all hope for the character

Parmaniac
be real people.

supes cannot win here

bad thing is HERE we go by feats and not by some hyperbole nonsense

Supes all the way

btw already done

bbrem123
current sentry is a mess...they need to fix him before it is to late

xJLxKing
Originally posted by bbrem123
current sentry is a mess...they need to fix him before it is to late wink
What's been done can't be undone

CosmicComet
If Sentry was on Supes' level let alone above it, he wouldn't be merely getting a draw with a simple shit fest brick character like World War Huckster.

Is there any doubt that Supes would KO that green piece of shit quickly?

I like Sentry, and I hope he lives up to half his hyperbole one day, but until he does, he's not on Supes' level.

kgkg
^ I understand people hate Sentry but his showing against WWH was really good.

Superman would have beaten WWH but you would pretty much get a similar battle in a comic book.

Slaanesh
Supes will find a way to make Sentry explode..

-K-M-
Sentry erased everyones memories? Errrr?

Omega Vision
Superman plays on his insecurities and causes him to implode.

Superman: So you see Bob, what you are is a cheap attempt on the part of Marvel to introduce a new overpowered character whose role was already fulfilled by Thor for no other reason than to rope in dumb new readers who don't care about story so long as they get their bright colors.
Sentry: That isn't true!
Superman: Bob of course it is! And hey if Marvel really cared about you would they have hyped you up as an unbeatable God only to have you lose to guys like the Hulk? I don't think so.
Sentry: *starts bawling*
Superman: I'll leave you to your angst.

Badabing
Been done. Use the search.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.