Thing vs The Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
No rings for Mandarin. Who wins?

thanos-prime
Many imo

The Nuul
Mandarin

StiltmanFTW
Mandy.

SoulDevourer
wait u guys rilly think Mandarin w/o no rings can break Grims skin? huh (its stronger then Ironmans armor)

golem370
Thing

ClarkSkywalker
The Thing is clearly the only winner here.

The Nuul
Gee what finger should he use?

Disintegration Beam....Matter Rearranger......White Light .....Mento-Intensifier....Ice Blast....maybe all of them and some more.

Warlord
^ no rings

The Nuul
AH, didnt see that. Makes the fight harder but prob still Mandy.

Warlord
Temugin could but I don't see Mandarin doing it

Lord Feron
Mandy, far more skilled than thing, faster, more agile, and stiking power enough to break IM suit which mean thing is going to feel it but it's not like manderin is going to break thing's arm or anything.

golem370
Thing to a flying punch from Gladiator I think that trumps getting threw Iron Man's armor

Lord Feron
Im not suggesting that MAnderin is gonna do that to Thing but I think he can get in some good hits in rapid succession and wear thing down.

I think Thing will have a difficult time fighting Manderin due to his brawler type fighting style.

Im just sayiomg Manderin's strikes will be felt by Thing couples with his other stats and skills he has a decent chance are beating thing.

ColossusGrundy
Thing is NOT that clumsy. Mandarin isn't going to dance circles around him. If Grimm was that oaf-ish, he wouldn't be able to pilot a plane and do the things he does.

Thing in a stomp. Add the rings to Mandarin and it gets WAY more interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.