Mongul vs Darkseid (slugfest only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
No rings for Mongul no OE beams or energy projection in general from either, just a plain physical brawl.

Who takes it?

-Pr-
Darkseid.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -Pr-
Darkseid. rock

DS sneeze, oops where Mongul?

CosmicComet
Oh come on now...lol.

Omega Vision
Post Crisis Darkseid has some low showings but even then his average power level is way above Mongul, even just considering strength.
Pre-Crisis Darkseid sneezes and Mongul blows apart.

Zeuodin
DS is strong. He seems stronger than Orion and Superman. And I'd give them both good odds against Mongul hand to hand.

ColossusGrundy
Is Mongul still dead?

So DS is punching a corpse.......I'd say he wins.

Priest
Darkseid

Philosophía
Darkseid stomps.

Juntai
Darkseid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Post Crisis Darkseid has some low showings but even then his average power level is way above Mongul, even just considering strength.
Pre-Crisis Darkseid sneezes and Mongul blows apart.

So, which PC strength feats are you referencing here that makes you think he Sneezes and somebody like Mongul blows apart?

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, which PC strength feats are you referencing here that makes you think he Sneezes and somebody like Mongul blows apart? i'm sure the "sneeze" comment was an intentional exaggeration - a way of saying classic darkseid would utterly shitstomp mongul, whereas the more current darkseid would merely own him.

The Nuul
Darkseid wins.

carver9
I think mongul would give him a good fight and possibly win 2 or 3 but getting a majority, naah.

kgkg
Mongul is garbage he is not beating Darksied.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
i'm sure the "sneeze" comment was an intentional exaggeration - a way of saying classic darkseid would utterly shitstomp mongul, whereas the more current darkseid would merely own him.

I agree DS wins this fight. I also agree it was an exaggeration. However, when you say this "even just considering strength.
Pre-Crisis Darkseid sneezes and Mongul blows apart" it seems like he's referencing specific strength feats and those are the ones I was hoping he would clarify.

Kris Blaze
Doesn't look like Darkseid is much stronger than Superman, really.

Stronger than Mongul though.

Galan007
I agree DS wins this fight. I also agree it was an exaggeration. However, when you say this "even just considering strength.
Pre-Crisis Darkseid sneezes and Mongul blows apart" it seems like he's referencing specific strength feats and those are the ones I was hoping he would clarify. ah, okay. well just so ya know, sneeze feats on darkseid's behalf don't exist.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Darkseid wins.

kevdude
Darkseid, afterwards hangs him up in Armagetto to show others not to test the dark lord.

Omega Vision
ah, okay. well just so ya know, sneeze feats on darkseid's behalf don't exist.

stick out tongue
No actual sneeze feats but he did beat up a guy who as a baby sneezed away a solar system. wink

Galan007
^ you talking about supes? if so, he wasn't a baby.

Omega Vision
^ you talking about supes? if so, he wasn't a baby.
Sorry I mixed up two different instances. Still my point stands if Superman could sneeze like that you bet PC Darkseid could too.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sorry I mixed up two different instances. Still my point stands if Superman could sneeze like that you bet PC Darkseid could too.

All I can do is shake my head when you post sometimes. I fail to see how this is a strength feat or really any relevance what so ever.

Omega Vision
All I can do is shake my head when you post sometimes. I fail to see how this is a strength feat or really any relevance what so ever. It is a strength feat, for Superman's nose.

UniOmni
Darkseid but as of right now, i definitely prefer Mongul as a character.

Lord Feron
DS should own him. Should.... imo mongul isn't that impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.