Superman vs Silver Surfer/Thor (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
In this fight, neither can exploit Supermans weakness (besides magic).

Superman has adamantium bones and claws for this fight (just like Wolverine but he still maintains his own, current durability including the extra durability added with the adamantium bones) and he's willing to kill but he still fight at his current, tacticle way.

Who wins?

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
In this fight, neither can exploit Supermans weakness (besides magic).

Superman has adamantium bones and claws for this fight (just like Wolverine but he still maintains his own, current durability including the extra durability added with the adamantium bones) and he's willing to kill but he still fight at his current, tacticle way.

Who wins? Superman can definitely win some.

kgkg
Adamantium bones adds Durability?

carver9
Not a majority?

We seen wolverine claws cut Thor and possessing Supermans strength I'm pretty sure superman should be able to dice surfer up easily.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
Adamantium bones adds Durability?

I thought it did. Isnt that why wolverine take punches and bounce back up like nothing happened?

Starscream M
Not a majority?

We seen wolverine claws cut Thor and possessing Supermans strength I'm pretty sure superman should be able to dice surfer up easily. I don't think majority. but he can take out thor relatively quickly if things go right, in which case it'll be down to him vs surfer.

but team still wins majority.

Kris Blaze
we've never seen Wolverine cut Thor, check the rules.

kgkg
I thought it did. Isnt that why wolverine take punches and bounce back up like nothing happened? Nope that would be his healing factor. Adamantium worsen his healing factor if I remember correctly. What does help is that his arms/legs etc can't get chopped off so that he can heal the tissue that was ripped.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
we've never seen Wolverine cut Thor, check the rules. superman is a gazillion times stronger and faster than wolverine. erm

Kris Blaze
I don't think this would make much of a difference for Superman, considering that his bones are already insanely duarble.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
Nope that would be his healing factor. Adamantium worsen his healing factor if I remember correctly. What does help is that his arms/legs etc can't get chopped off so that he can heal the tissue that was ripped.

ok

carver9
I don't think this would make much of a difference for Superman, considering that his bones are already insanely duarble.

The claws would make the difference since he wouldnt have a problem cutting either of them with just the swiftess swipe.

DarkOdin
we've never seen Wolverine cut Thor, check the rules. True but we have seen Thor get stabbed before and with Supes strength to back up the claws he should be able to cut Thor. However to my knowledge nothing has cut surfer's skin

DarkOdin
I don't think this would make much of a difference for Superman, considering that his bones are already insanely duarble. It might hurt him doesn't Adamamitum also poison someone that doesn't have a healing factor????

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DarkOdin
True but we have seen Thor get stabbed before and with Supes strength to back up the claws he should be able to cut Thor. However to my knowledge nothing has cut surfer's skin
Superman could probably cut Thor with less than Adamantium, my point was that the Wolverine/Thor bullshit doesn't go here.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
True but we have seen Thor get stabbed before and with Supes strength to back up the claws he should be able to cut Thor. However to my knowledge nothing has cut surfer's skin

confused With wolverine claws Superman should be able to rip Surfer in half without to much trouble.

xJLxKing
confused With wolverine claws Superman should be able to rip Surfer in half without to much trouble.
no

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
no

Why not?

Multiply wolverine feats with his claws by a couple of thousands and that should tell you what Superman would be able to do with adamantium claws.

kgkg

DarkOdin
Superman could probably cut Thor with less than Adamantium, my point was that the Wolverine/Thor bullshit doesn't go here. thumb up

Naija boy

DarkOdin
confused With wolverine claws Superman should be able to rip Surfer in half without to much trouble. The only time i see Surfer's skin damaged was from to abtracts Aegis and T"can't spell his named" So unless you got some scan showing surfers' skin failing Adam is not going to work.

carver9
You all just ruined my thread, I hate the Surfer.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Naija boy
Exactly. surfer could turn the adamantium into sand or something similar. I think turning it into Jello would have a better effect.

Anyways Thor and Surfer for the win 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.