Superman Prime invading Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If prime came to marvel would he have done as much damage as he did in dcu?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
If prime came to marvel would he have done as much damage as he did in dcu?

No, he would do even more damage.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No, he would do even more damage.

laughing , no

iceman24567
Much more damage if it's Marvel earth when Hulk came knocking.

carver9
Hulk resisted EVERYTHING. Hell the guy absorbed nukes. It was kind of impossible to stop him short of bfring. Stop using hulk as a low showing when it wasnt.

iceman24567
What are you talking about? WWH is nothing compared to Prime so it is a low showing. Prime would walk threw all that he survived a universe blowing up in his face and many attempts at bfr. If Hulk could basically pwn Marvel earth (he had minor help by the way) Prime does it with his eyes closed.

The Nuul
SMP one shots everyone in WWH and more.

Only Skyfathers and above beat him.

SS and Thor are maybes...

Batman-Prime
laughing , no

no expression Oh i forgot who you are and where you come from.

In your fantasyversion of Marvel Earth WWH would stop Prime laughing out loud

The Nuul
Glads beats him though.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
What are you talking about? WWH is nothing compared to Prime so it is a low showing. Prime would walk threw all that he survived a universe blowing up in his face and many attempts at bfr. If Hulk could basically pwn Marvel earth (he had minor help by the way) Prime does it with his eyes closed.

I never said Prime wasnt above WWH but I cant see Superboy (conner)doing near as much damage to wwh as he did to prime.

I also cant see the ion doing well against wwh like he did against prime. THAT Ion would have gotten annihilated in the 2nd panel.

WWH, showings was nothing but highend showings so again, dont discredit them.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
no expression Oh i forgot who you are and where you come from.

In your fantasyversion of Marvel Earth WWH would stop Prime laughing out loud

No he wouldnt

iceman24567
I never said Prime wasnt above WWH but I cant see Superboy (conner)doing near as much damage to wwh as he did to prime.

I also cant see the ion doing well against wwh like he did against prime. THAT Ion would have gotten annihilated in the 2nd panel.

WWH, showings was nothing but highend showings so again, dont discredit them. Primes showings were way better. Herc holding back rocked Hulk and dropped him on his ass from what i remember. That Ion would beat WWH also. Hulks showings were nothing Doomsday couldn't accomplish with ease.

carver9
Primes showings were way better. Herc holding back rocked Hulk and dropped him on his ass from what i remember. That Ion would beat WWH also. Hulks showings were nothing Doomsday couldn't accomplish with ease.

I think you got it wrong, Hulk was holding back and are you saying that herc punches wouldnt have any kind of effect on prime?

That ion didnt do anything to make me think wwh wouldnt crush him.

iceman24567
I think you got it wrong, Hulk was holding back and are you saying that herc punches wouldnt have any kind of effect on prime?

That ion didnt do anything to make me think wwh wouldnt crush him. Ok they both were holding back the point still stands Herc was able to knock him on his ass. Have an affect sure but anything serious not really he could tank more punches from Herc than WWH could by a LARGE margin. He slugged it out with Prime after getting some sunlight and shaking off a legion of superheroes no expression. That Ion would beat WWH even if Yat is a shitty Ion.

Nihilist
Prime destroys WWH first.

carver9
Ok they both were holding back the point still stands Herc was able to knock him on his ass. Have an affect sure but anything serious not really he could tank more punches from Herc than WWH could by a LARGE margin. He slugged it out with Prime after getting some sunlight and shaking off a legion of superheroes no expression. That Ion would beat WWH even if Yat is a shitty Ion.

I dont know why we're fussing bc I know and already said that Prime is>>WWh.

Lord Feron
I dont know why we're fussing bc I know and already said that Prime is>>WWh.

he wants you to be hardcore gay for SBP. cool

To be honest he might cause more damage imo but it's not like he is gonna take over earth or anything.

iceman24567
Nah just rip it apart because it isn't his earth erm

Lord Feron
Nah just rip it apart because it isn't his earth erm

W/e u say buddy cool

BattleMage
Superman Prime would tear up the MU until he ran into WW-Hulk or Glads or S.Surfer or Thor or Sentry or crazy Genis . Then it's bye,bye supes! yes

iceman24567
Originally posted by BattleMage
Superman Prime would tear up the MU until he ran into WW-Hulk or Glads or S.Surfer or Thor or Sentry or crazy Genis . Then it's bye,bye supes! yes Genis maybe the rest no

redhotrash
Hulk resisted EVERYTHING. Hell the guy absorbed nukes. It was kind of impossible to stop him short of bfring. Stop using hulk as a low showing when it wasnt.

WWH was a lowshowing for Marvel earth, marvel writers, and a lot of marvel fans who ate up that big simmering crock of PIS b.s.

carver9
Originally posted by redhotrash
WWH was a lowshowing for Marvel earth, marvel writers, and a lot of marvel fans who ate up that big simmering crock of PIS b.s.

It was nothing low about what hulk did. We're talking about a guy that can destroy a planet with his feat. confused

Galan007
if hulk can steamroll through all of marvel earth, prime can do it easier.

The Nuul
But Hulk didnt deal with Marvels top dogs....Prime can and will.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Galan007
if hulk can steamroll through all of marvel earth, prime can do it easier. You think he can survive there telepaths?

carver9
And is prime resistance more powerful than hulks?

Hulk resisted everything.

And wouldnt Ghost rider f*** Prime up?

carver9
Originally posted by thanos-prime
You think he can survive there telepaths?

Nope

redhotrash
Beating up a guy who can destroy a world with his voice, another guy who can erase one with his magic, and one who can invent a machine to destroy one while playing golf over the weekend. Oh, and a superman knock off who should be able to move at the speed of light but forgot to. And Hulk never should have had that power. Same kind of nonsense you read in any Rulk issue.

carver9
Beating up a guy who can destroy a world with his voice, another guy who can erase one with his magic, and one who can invent a machine to destroy one while playing golf over the weekend. Oh, and a superman knock off who should be able to move at the speed of light but forgot to. And Hulk never should have had that power. Same kind of nonsense you read in any Rulk issue.

Why shouldnt he have that kind of power?

Physically, hulk has always been above a lot of people, he just didnt have the mindset as Savage hulk to use that raw power.

A being that strength increase every second due to his rage, along with diamond hard skin and a healing factor that can heal him from mere bones and everything that I said increase with rage.

Lets not forget that he can adapt and he possessed banners intellect and became a great fighter.

That sounds pretty much unstoppable to me.

redhotrash
For one, being able to destroy the planet with a stomp is stupid. He'd constantly have to measure every single thing he did to avoid going overkill. Also, how does having Banner's mind make him a better fighter? Banner scores somewhere in the chess club member area when it comes to H2H fighting. They took a fairly popular character and just over-wrote the crap out of him. The fact that the entire storyline was one of the most universally hated until Spider-man's OMD says something. And how do any of his powers really affect what I said about Strange, BB, or even Reed, who if written properly should never have to engage him in h2h to begin with. As for Sentry, the guy supposedly stalemated Galactus. Are you suggesting Hulk can do the same?

outavodka
but genis is like dead surfer isnt on earth neither is glad not mentioning he wouldnt do shit to prime

-Pr-
laughing , no

yes.

nukes won't hurt SBP. at all.

why am i not surprised...

Omega Vision
And is prime resistance more powerful than hulks?

Hulk resisted everything.

And wouldnt Ghost rider f*** Prime up?
Good point about Ghost Rider but I'm pretty sure SBP has a self inflicted penance stare 24/7 which he converts into misplaced rage. There's a chance GR might make things worse.

And you don't understand what people are saying here, WW Hulk wasn't a high showing for the Hulk so much as a massive job fest.

carver9
For one, being able to destroy the planet with a stomp is stupid. He'd constantly have to measure every single thing he did to avoid going overkill. Also, how does having Banner's mind make him a better fighter? Banner scores somewhere in the chess club member area when it comes to H2H fighting. They took a fairly popular character and just over-wrote the crap out of him. The fact that the entire storyline was one of the most universally hated until Spider-man's OMD says something. And how do any of his powers really affect what I said about Strange, BB, or even Reed, who if written properly should never have to engage him in h2h to begin with. As for Sentry, the guy supposedly stalemated Galactus. Are you suggesting Hulk can do the same?

When I said H2H that hulk possessed, I was talking about the training her received on skaar.

Potential wise; I think Sentry is one of the most powerful beings to enter a comic. Mentally, Sentry is fu**** up. His mindset put him on the low end chain of any herald. Hell, I could see namor beating him. He has a child man in one of the most powerful bodies in marvel u. So the answer to your question, yes, WWH can beat THIS sentry.

I didnt see anything wrong with what wwh did.

redhotrash
GR hits him with Penance state and Prime stops to write a poem.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Good point about Ghost Rider but I'm pretty sure SBP has a self inflicted penance stare 24/7 which he converts into misplaced rage. There's a chance GR might make things worse.

And you don't understand what people are saying here, WW Hulk wasn't a high showing for the Hulk so much as a massive job fest.

I do understand what was said and the only thing I could see defeating WWH is bfring.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
yes.

nukes won't hurt SBP. at all.

why am i not surprised...

LOL laughing

What did I said no too, I forgot?

Nukes wont hurt prime huh? Didnt batman shoot something from his Jet that hurt prime?

LOL, surprised about what?

outavodka
The Eternals/Skyfathers/on up have a chance

redhotrash
You dont see how BB, Strange, Reed, or Xavier could all beat the Hulk? Not to mention they all have infinity gems..

carver9
GR hits him with Penance state and Prime stops to write a poem.

So you honestly believe that the penance stare wont work on Prime. Didnt it work on galactus before and mephisto

thanos-prime
The penance stare should work on him.

carver9
You dont see how BB, Strange, Reed, or Xavier could all beat the Hulk? Not to mention they all have infinity gems..

WWH walked through black bolts scream.

Doctor Strange absorbed Zom powers and tried to PHYSICALLY fight someone who has a healing factor that could heal him through anything.

Reed said that WWH had reached a power level like he never seen before.

Xavier; telepaths was pointless against the hulk, he resisted it along with everything else.

-Pr-
LOL laughing

What did I said no too, I forgot?

Nukes wont hurt prime huh? Didnt batman shoot something from his Jet that hurt prime?

LOL, surprised about what?

if you're so convinced prime is above superman, then an old, less powerful superman took what, a hundred nukes (while weakened) with no effect.

nukes don't hurt any superman. not since the john byrne days have they posed a threat to him.

and not surprised about you trying to use low showings as the average.

carver9
if you're so convinced prime is above superman, then an old, less powerful superman took what, a hundred nukes (while weakened) with no effect.

nukes don't hurt any superman. not since the john byrne days have they posed a threat to him.

and not surprised about you trying to use low showings as the average.

I dont think that a nuke could kill either Prime or Superman but I do think that it hurt. Wasnt there a showing where superman become dehydrated from a nuclear blast.

What low showings am I using?

-Pr-
I dont think that a nuke could kill either Prime or Superman but I do think that it hurt. Wasnt there a showing where superman become dehydrated from a nuclear blast.

when? seriously?

nukes don't hurt superman. period. any one off showing is not going to contradict the amount of times he's taken superior attacks with no damage whatsoever.

trying to paint him as superboy's equal, for one.

carver9
when? seriously?

nukes don't hurt superman. period. any one off showing is not going to contradict the amount of times he's taken superior attacks with no damage whatsoever.

trying to paint him as superboy's equal, for one.

Superman>>Superboy; when did I say that Superman and Superboy were equal?

-Pr-
Superman>>Superboy; when did I say that Superman and Superboy were equal?

here:

ion would crush wwh, btw.

redhotrash
WWH walked through black bolts scream.

Doctor Strange absorbed Zom powers and tried to PHYSICALLY fight someone who has a healing factor that could heal him through anything.

Reed said that WWH had reached a power level like he never seen before.

Xavier; telepaths was pointless against the hulk, he resisted it along with everything else.

BB didnt scream, if he screamed, there wouldnt be a moon left. He whispered then TURNED HIS BACK on Hulk, something he'd never do. His voice affect molecules anyway, hard skin is useless.

Strange, who have never willingly entered into physical battle, who has 3 dozen ways to beat the hulk without getting near him, decides to channel the energy of one of his enemies and fight him H2H?

Reed has fought and driven away Galactus, but Hulk scares him? Be serious. That sentry machine is all he could come up with? He wouldnt have anything already sitting around? Something that'd send him to the negative zone?

And Xavier is the most powerful telepath in the world. In Secret Wars he comments that he couldve put EVERYONE to sleep aside from Galactus. Him having no affect on Hulk is unlikely.

KuRuPT Thanosi
ION would crush WWH. As somebody pointed out.. If you replace WWH with Prime... he gets the job done and easier. Of course, Zom might be an issue but really Prime would do it easier

carver9
here:

ion would crush wwh, btw.

What did that ion do during the time he fought prime that would make you think he'll crush WWH?

carver9
BB didnt scream, if he screamed, there wouldnt be a moon left. He whispered then TURNED HIS BACK on Hulk, something he'd never do. His voice affect molecules anyway, hard skin is useless.

Strange, who have never willingly entered into physical battle, who has 3 dozen ways to beat the hulk without getting near him, decides to channel the energy of one of his enemies and fight him H2H?

Reed has fought and driven away Galactus, but Hulk scares him? Be serious. That sentry machine is all he could come up with? He wouldnt have anything already sitting around? Something that'd send him to the negative zone?

And Xavier is the most powerful telepath in the world. In Secret Wars he comments that he couldve put EVERYONE to sleep aside from Galactus. Him having no affect on Hulk is unlikely.

That wasnt Black bolt by the way, it was a skrull but it still was a good feat since the skrull black bolt used his scream to rip through space/time.

Strange had Zom powers, there was no other reasons to use anything else against wwh than physical attacks. Hulk might would have resisted anything Strange sent his way since he resisted everything else.

I agree with the reed comment.

Telepaths had no kind of affect on hulk so again you bringing up xavier is pointless.

redhotrash
That wasnt Black bolt by the way, it was a skrull but it still was a good feat since the skrull black bolt used his scream to rip through space/time.

Strange had Zom powers, there was no other reasons to use anything else against wwh than physical attacks. Hulk might would have resisted anything Strange sent his way since he resisted everything else.

I agree with the reed comment.

Telepaths had no kind of affect on hulk so again you bringing up xavier is pointless.

So his scream can tear through space and time, but Hulk can get through? Thats contradictory to the rest of the showings. (Brief example, Herc knocked down Hulk, a BB scream would be at least 100x stronger, so do the math)

How exactly does a purely physical being resist that kind of magic outside of PIS? Strange deals regularly with universal threats, which Hulk is not.

When has a telepath near Xavier's level really tried to take out the Hulk? Hulk is resistant to telepathy, not immune.

Try to look at this storyline with a clear, unbiased mind. Sometimes writers just drop the ball.

xJLxKing

Dude, Superman took a nuke while he was poisoned by Kryptonite.

carver9
So his scream can tear through space and time, but Hulk can get through? Thats contradictory to the rest of the showings. (Brief example, Herc knocked down Hulk, a BB scream would be at least 100x stronger, so do the math)

How exactly does a purely physical being resist that kind of magic outside of PIS? Strange deals regularly with universal threats, which Hulk is not.

When has a telepath near Xavier's level really tried to take out the Hulk? Hulk is resistant to telepathy, not immune.

Try to look at this storyline with a clear, unbiased mind. Sometimes writers just drop the ball.

I'm looking at it clearly just like earth defenses looked at it and that was the main reason why the used nanites, etc... to rid hulk of his healing factor because with it, its almost next to impossible to stop him.

Juggernaut resisted doctor strange magical attacks.

Xavier himself tried to take hulk down with telepathic assaults and it did nothing.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Dude, Superman took a nuke while he was poisoned by Kryptonite.

And I bet you that nuke hurted like hell.

redhotrash
Juggernaut is a guy who's powers are based in magic...

zeel
Originally posted by The Nuul
But Hulk didnt deal with Marvels top dogs....Prime can and will.

Prime will do it better.

tkitna
Is Wanda still around? If so, Prime loses.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by BattleMage
Superman Prime would tear up the MU until he ran into WW-Hulk or Glads or S.Surfer or Thor or Sentry or crazy Genis . Then it's bye,bye supes! yes or Trion Juggs.... smokin'

Slaanesh
Prime would stomp Marvel earth..no one can stop him..even if Surfer is there..he get stomp too..

-Pr-
What did that ion do during the time he fought prime that would make you think he'll crush WWH?

he lasted against prime even with lead poisoning, has superman level stats, and has a gl ring.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime would stomp Marvel earth..no one can stop him..even if Surfer is there..he get stomp too.. ....FP asguardian destroyer...and thats over kill, odin just wish him back to DC and its done... smokin'

Osama Bin Laden
SMP would absolutely get demolished by Marvel Earth but Carver you are an idiot WWH was full of PIS.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by nicamarvin
....FP asguardian destroyer...and thats over kill, odin just wish him back to DC and its done... smokin'

Odin..the guy who use magic..yeah rite..Prime stomp his face in..as for asgardian destroyer..Prime throw him into the sun..

carver9
he lasted against prime even with lead poisoning, has superman level stats, and has a gl ring.

He didnt use that GL ring through the entire fight, he was physically fighting Prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden
SMP would absolutely get demolished by Marvel Earth but Carver you are an idiot WWH was full of PIS.

Thats your opinion and I'm not downing you for it.

-Pr-
He didnt use that GL ring through the entire fight, he was physically fighting Prime.

yes. physically fighting superman prime. just because he didn't use the ring or his ion powers against prime doesn't mean he wouldn't use them against hulk.

nicamarvin
Odin..the guy who use magic..yeah rite..Prime stomp his face in..as for asgardian destroyer..Prime throw him into the sun.. since when did that supes got an inmutity to Matter manipulation?or Reality warping?....and the destroyer will play with sups like his own barby doll..... smokin'

whats with this Superman wanking all of the sudden?..

carver9
yes. physically fighting superman prime. just because he didn't use the ring or his ion powers against prime doesn't mean he wouldn't use them against hulk.

I'll let you have this argument (even though I could see WWH busting through almost any energy attack Ion threw at him).

You know more about ION than I do so I'm giving you this one (because I dont want to get owned) but I know that I'm pretty much right on the other thread that we are debating on.

Slaanesh
since when did that supes got an inmutity to Matter manipulation?or Reality warping?....and the destroyer will play with sups like his own barby doll..... smokin'

whats with this Superman wanking all of the sudden?..

Matter manipulation won't work on Prime..

Reality warping i don't know..but there's no heroes on marvel earth that can use reality warping..

destroyer can't be beat..but it can be BFR..like i said..Prime send him into the sun..

it's not wanking..Prime is just that great smokin'

nicamarvin
Matter manipulation won't work on Prime..

two words FANBOY: MoleculeMan, he will turn your Wetdream in to a little girl.... smokin'

Omega Vision
two words FANBOY: MoleculeMan, he will turn your Wetdream in to a little girl.... smokin'
Can you end a post without the smokin smily?

carver9
Can you end a post without the smokin smily?

I honestly think he's a crack head.

galactusischere
Gaea can stomp this.
I mean she is an elder god

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Gaea can stomp this.
I mean she is an elder god
Yeah she would take notice once the rest of Marvel Earth is a cinder.

nicamarvin
I honestly think he's a crack head. ..... smokin'

Slaanesh

i thought Molecule Man use reality warping??if he use matter manipulation..then it won't work..Prime is to awesome to be turn into something else..

anyway..MM is not a hero..he won't help the heroes to defend earth..

zeel
Odin..the guy who use magic..yeah rite..Prime stomp his face in..as for asgardian destroyer..Prime throw him into the sun..

Its statements like this is why supes is hated on this board. Prime is not defeating the all high skyfather odin wink

thanos-prime
i thought Molecule Man use reality warping??if he use matter manipulation..then it won't work..Prime is to awesome to be turn into something else..

anyway..MM is not a hero..he won't help the heroes to defend earth.. Why won't he he lives there

nicamarvin
anyway..MM is not a hero..he won't help the heroes to defend earth.. he will IF supes takes him on, and do you know what the LT said about current MM?....THATS your homework .... smokin'

zeel

anyway..MM is not a hero..he won't help the heroes to defend earth..

Odin turns prime into a buinny rabbit odin is just that good smokin'

Slaanesh
Originally posted by zeel
Its statements like this is why supes is hated on this board. Prime is not defeating the all high skyfather odin wink

Supes??who said anything about Supes??i was talking about Prime..Prime would stomp Supes face in..

Why won't he he lives there

okie..if we assume he want's to save earth heroes..maybe he can stop Prime..

Slaanesh
Odin turns prime into a buinny rabbit odin is just that good smokin'

i don't believe u..and u use that smoking smily..u must be high eek!

nicamarvin
smokin' .... smokin'

redhotrash
Originally posted by tkitna
Is Wanda still around? If so, Prime loses.

Wanda's magic outburst struck me as more of a fluke than anything. Yeah she had A impressive showing, but thats not really in character, and it seems unlikely she could do it consistantly. Just another example of them overwriting a character, similiar to Hulk, Rulk, or Emma.

thanos-prime
I think he gets taken down by earths telepaths.

Slaanesh
do u have any prove that telepathy will work on Prime and take him down??

thanos-prime
do u have any prove that telepathy will work on Prime and take him down?? Have any proof it won't?

Slaanesh
Have any proof it won't?

i don't have any..so..do u have proof??

thanos-prime
i don't have any..so..do u have proof?? no but there is no reason to think it won't.

Slaanesh
no but there is no reason to think it won't.

Prime have fought against a team that have a telepath before..he did just fine..so..i see no reason why we should assume it'll work..

thanos-prime
Prime have fought against a team that have a telepath before..he did just fine..so..i see no reason why we should assume it'll work.. Unless you have a scan of them trying to mind rape him and it failing because it wouldn't work then im going to assume he can be mind raped.

Slaanesh
ok

iceman24567
Not likely

Slaanesh
u think he can be mindrape too??

iceman24567
Nope

thanos-prime
Nope Why not?

Slaanesh
Nope

thumb up

iceman24567
Because it would have been much easier to put him down if that were the case erm. All it takes is a little will power for Kryptonians to overcome telepathy anyways.

-Pr-
I'll let you have this argument (even though I could see WWH busting through almost any energy attack Ion threw at him).

You know more about ION than I do so I'm giving you this one (because I dont want to get owned) but I know that I'm pretty much right on the other thread that we are debating on.

in what sense?

thanos-prime
Because it would have been much easier to put him down if that were the case erm. All it takes is a little will power for Kryptonians to overcome telepathy anyways. Yes it would have been but they were building him up and you think a little will power can combat the likes of Xavier,Emma,X-man etc etc you think he can shrug off those telepaths easily?

iceman24567
Maybe but why would he need to how many seconds does it take for him to heat vision their heads off? Really he doesn't even have to do that how about he just one shots the whole planet?

thanos-prime
Maybe but why would he need to how many seconds does it take for him to heat vision their heads off? Really he doesn't even have to do that how about he just one shots the whole planet? sure he could but im saying if he were taking on the planet and the most powerful telepaths assembled against him you think he would survive?and they don't have to be anywhere near him to attack his mind.

-Pr-
sure he could but im saying if he were taking on the planet and the most powerful telepaths assembled against him you think he would survive?and they don't have to be anywhere near him to attack his mind.

would that ever realistically happen, though?

iceman24567
sure he could but im saying if he were taking on the planet and the most powerful telepaths assembled against him you think he would survive?and they don't have to be anywhere near him to attack his mind.
Yes i just told you how he could push the moon into earth and destroy end erm.

thanos-prime
Yes i just told you how he could push the moon into earth and destroy end erm. When has he even resorted to such means at the beginning of a battle?imo it's not in his character to do so.

thanos-prime
would that ever realistically happen, though? i think it could i thought the point of this thread was for him to take on the whole of the marvel and imo it's not in his character to just destroy the planet in his mind he is better than everyone and he would want to prove it.

iceman24567
When has he even resorted to such means at the beginning of a battle?imo it's not in his character to do so. It's completely in character for him to one shot a planet that isn't his no expression

-Pr-
i think it could i thought the point of this thread was for him to take on the whole of the marvel and imo it's not in his character to just destroy the planet in his mind he is better than everyone and he would want to prove it.

maybe. prime hasn't really been up against any terribly strong telepaths that i can recall, but if he's anything like the actual superman, he's going to be a pain to put down...

thanos-prime
maybe. prime hasn't really been up against any terribly strong telepaths that i can recall, but if he's anything like the actual superman, he's going to be a pain to put down... ofc but i think if they did it in a giant coordinated attack they could do it like take him to the astral plane or something.

thanos-prime
It's completely in character for him to one shot a planet that isn't his no expression no it's not but it is within his character to test the people on the planet i mean he is not from marvel so he might want to check the planet out see if it's to his liking or not.

iceman24567
Not really if it's not his earth he would think it inferior and one shot it.

r0nm0n88

the way prime stood up to monarch, i think he could hang with odin. i personally think monarch>odin

thanos-prime
Not really if it's not his earth he would think it inferior and one shot it. then why did he not 1 shot the future earth in legion of three worlds it was not to his liking yet he did not destroy it.

Galan007
if it were that easy to mindrape prime, surely the great intellects of DC earth would have though about doing such, instead of sending their elite to square off against prime like sheep to the proverbial wolf.

srsly

at any rate, prime has demonstrated that he is more resistant to... everything really, than superman himself thus it's perfectly logical to assume his resistance to TP would be greater as well.

imo.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Galan007
if it were that easy to mindrape prime, surely the great intellects of DC earth would have though about doing such, instead of sending their elite to square off against prime like sheep to the proverbial wolf.

srsly

at any rate, prime has demonstrated that he is more resistant to... everything really, than superman himself thus it's perfectly logical to assume his resistance to TP would be greater as well.

imo. it would be greater but not immune and with the powerful telepaths on earth i think they could do it.

iceman24567
then why did he not 1 shot the future earth in legion of three worlds it was not to his liking yet he did not destroy it. Because their was a plot involving that earth and destroying it wasn't part of the plan? It is in his character to one shot planets because they aren't his earth get over it sad

thanos-prime
Because their was a plot involving that earth and destroying it wasn't part of the plan? It is in his character to one shot planets because they aren't his earth get over it sad ok and his character type is based on how the plot portrays and uses him and if it does not portray him as a 1 shot planet ask questions later type of character then you don't just assume he is because he has done it all of 1 time get over it.

iceman24567
I'm not assuming anything his personality proves my point. The plot in the scenario is him doing damage and in this case the most damage possible for him to do is destroy the planet. Like i said it's in his character to one shot Marvel earth no expression

thanos-prime
I'm not assuming anything his personality proves my point. The plot in the scenario is him doing damage and in this case the most damage possible for him to do is destroy the planet. Like i said it's in his character to one shot Marvel earth no expression i disagree

iceman24567
i disagree I don't care erm

-Pr-
ofc but i think if they did it in a giant coordinated attack they could do it like take him to the astral plane or something.

it's possible.

tkitna
Good lord I almost forgot.

http://squirrely.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/squirrelgirl.jpg

Prime has no way of winning this. Close the thread.

Warlord
OK first of all WWH was like the worst PIS in marvel history.

every oponent who could easilly take him out was unable to get involved or holding back or somehow was ineffective.

Unless Prime onshots the planet I can see him going down with various ways (after killing a load of superbeings first though).

Nestical

Him or MJJ ftw

Parmaniac
Prime

especially when it's WWH scenario and Marvel Earth

gogogadgetgo
hulk and thor would be enough to stop prime

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Prime

especially when it's WWH scenario and Marvel Earth

actually i agree. if we are using strictly only the people that were involved in WWH and we use the exact same PIS bullshit scenario (imo wwh got way too far) then SBP would get further.

but in a normal marvel earth vs SBP, not a ****ing chance ppl.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
hulk and thor would be enough to stop prime
No they wouldn't. Hulk would be useless against Prime, even if Prime couldn't kill him (and he could) it would be easy for him to just bfr the Hulk and Thor's primary advantage over regular Superman: magic won't work on Prime.

Parmaniac
No they wouldn't. Hulk would be useless against Prime, even if Prime couldn't kill him (and he could) it would be easy for him to just bfr the Hulk and Thor's primary advantage over regular Superman: magic won't work on Prime.

Not sure about the magic thing anymore, IIRC someone tranformed the yellow sunlight in his body into red or something with magic.

But even if Prime's not immune to magic like he is to k-nite he's far more resistant than enough against it that Thor can't do jack sh!t if you want to take Prime with magic count people like Dr. Strange. The fact that it's highly argueble that Thor defeats Supes is a clear indicator IMO that Prime annihilates Thor.

And the part that Hulk would help against Prime is just http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif (I'm reffering to the guy you replied to, not you)

Bentley
Prime for the easy win.

gogogadgetgo

yes they would

no he cant

yes it will

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not sure about the magic thing anymore, IIRC someone tranformed the yellow sunlight in his body into red or something with magic.

But even if Prime's not immune to magic like he is to k-nite he's far more resistant than enough against it that Thor can't do jack sh!t if you want to take Prime with magic count people like Dr. Strange. The fact that it's highly argueble that Thor defeats Supes is a clear indicator IMO that Prime annihilates Thor.

And the part that Hulk would help against Prime is just http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif (I'm reffering to the guy you replied to, not you)

hulk or thor alone would own prime's ass stick out tongue

iceman24567
hulk or thor alone would own prime's ass stick out tongue No way in hell no expression

gogogadgetgo
No way in hell no expression

yes way they can, even prime calls all the autobots stick out tongue

no wait, we talking about superman prime? laughing

gotcha all BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Placidity
yes way they can, even prime calls all the autobots stick out tongue

no wait, we talking about superman prime? laughing

gotcha all BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sure, sure big grin

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Placidity
Sure, sure big grin

ok, you got me, wolverine solos eek!

Nestical
Maybe but why would he need to how many seconds does it take for him to heat vision their heads off? Really he doesn't even have to do that how about he just one shots the whole planet?

Yeah well MJJ still stomps his @$$ son

The Pict
Hulk resisted EVERYTHING. Hell the guy absorbed nukes.

No he didn't

nicamarvin
magic won't work on Prime. Classic Atum Desagrees... evil face

iceman24567
Atum isn't in this thread

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nestical
Yeah well MJJ still stomps his @$$ son MJJ isn't in this thread son

Omega Vision
This is current Marvel Earth I'm fairly certain. Yeah SBP would reek so much havoc that it would make WW Hulk look like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum in comparison.

nicamarvin
Atum isn't in this thread But magic is....!

iceman24567
no expression

Omega Vision
But magic is....!
And magic is useless on Superboy-Prime. Prime took a shot from Mordru who is more powerful than any magic user on Marvel Earth currently.

iceman24567
I don't know like i said if it's the Marvel earth Hulk took on Prime stomps but current not so sure on.

nicamarvin
And magic is useless on Superboy-Prime.DUDE dont' make me open a SBP vs Classic Atum the God Eater thread ok..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Dude stop spamming

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>