Despero Vs The X-Men and The Brotherhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Despero

Vs

The X-Men: The Starting 7

Cyclops, Warpath, Emma, Beast, Colossus, Iceman and Wolverine

The Brotherhood: The Starting 7

Mystique, Magneto, Scarlet Witch(classic) Mimic, Juggernaut, Quicksilver and Blob

All other X-men and Brotherhood members that have ever been members and that are currentliy alive come to help Vs Despero.....

Despero takes on the x team & the brotherhood, no pheonix force inthis, other than that... all x characters are allowed to fight ...fight takes place in front of the x mansion how many does it take to take the mad man down

Nods!!!

carver9
Magneto solos and Wolverine would be a major nuicense and would cause some major damage if Despero is worried about the other people and not paying wolverine that much attention.

The rest of them would get crushed by despero but they could play there parts and be distractions while wolverine take out the eyes.

carver9
Juggernaut solos also.

redhotrash
Wolverine would be more effective than Iceman?

carver9
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wolverine would be more effective than Iceman?

no

Supermex
Despero is almost like if not even to the likes of Thanos.......Right?

Zeuodin
Despero wins. None of them can really put him down. He can mind rape them all except Juggs. And he is strong enough to simply remove Juggy or knock his helmet off and then mind rape him.

iceman24567
Emma's Tp isn't good enough to stop Despero from mind controlling half of the team. Despero rapes them

Survivor19
What is this with "starting 7"?
Because in both teams there is nothing like starting anything. And Juggernaut was never part of any Brotherhood...

Supermex
Originally posted by Survivor19 What is this with "starting 7"? Because in both teams there is nothing like starting anything. And Juggernaut was never part of any Brotherhood... ya i made the op, so ya juggs is in da hood if he likes dis or not....dis my startin 7....

Survivor19
So you only meant people who initially enter the fight, not people who originally were in respective organizations.
Ok, i can live with that.

Counting Mimic, Emma and Magneto we pretty much have decent TP protection (it was stated a lot that magnetic interference screws TP up). Add Witchy to mix, and Despero won't be mindraping good enough o win on that alone.
So, it is not 10/10 for him...

-Pr-
If this is V&V or S/B Despero, then he wipes the floor with them.

The Pict
Originally posted by -Pr-
If this is V&V or S/B Despero, then he wipes the floor with them.

Yeah, but Juggernaut will be the problem.

Half this team are gonna be fighting for Despero, he's above Emma in TP.

S/B Despero??

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Pict
Yeah, but Juggernaut will be the problem.

Half this team are gonna be fighting for Despero, he's above Emma in TP.

S/B Despero??

aye, but i see no reason why he couldn't figure out juggernaut's weakness.

the one that controlled the minds of dozens of aliens on earth.

The Pict
Originally posted by -Pr-
aye, but i see no reason why he couldn't figure out juggernaut's weakness.

the one that controlled the minds of dozens of aliens on earth.

Which cominc was it in? Early Trinity and V&V are the only Despero appearances I have.

-Pr-
Which cominc was it in? Early Trinity and V&V are the only Despero appearances I have.

it started in... Superman Batman 28. Ran for about four or five issues.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Supermex
Despero

Vs

The X-Men: The Starting 7

Cyclops, Warpath, Emma, Beast, Colossus, Iceman and Wolverine

The Brotherhood: The Starting 7

Mystique, Magneto, Scarlet Witch(classic) Mimic, Juggernaut, Quicksilver and Blob

All other X-men and Brotherhood members that have ever been members and that are currentliy alive come to help Vs Despero.....

Despero takes on the x team & the brotherhood, no pheonix force inthis, other than that... all x characters are allowed to fight ...fight takes place in front of the x mansion how many does it take to take the mad man down

Nods!!! Juggernaut brake despero's neck before despero notice his punches are doing Jack to Juggernaut.... cool

what if he figures out Juggs weakness?... confused
jaja.. cool let that fool get close enough... smokin'

The Pict
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Juggernaut brake despero's neck before despero notice his punches are doing Jack to Juggernaut.... cool

If Skaar can slap Juggernaut around (which still pisses me off) then Despero will have no trouble. He can't put Juggernaut down put if his helmet comes off he becomes Despero's puppet.

nicamarvin
If Skaar can slap Juggernaut around DUDE have you no self respect?..go check how well does Skaar did against Herc in one of this thread...!!

everybody knows Juggernaut was owning that poor guy, and as always figging PIS wins againts Juggernaut, and in this case PIS is not allowed here.... smokin'

darthgoober
If all the other X characters ever other than Phoenix can jump in Despero's going down. His tp is obviously impressive, but I don't see equalling the combined abilities of guys like Xavier, Cable, X-Man, and all the other X-Psi's.

shokosugi
Despero demolishes this team and makes Jugg's his *****.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by shokosugi
Despero demolishes this team of E-listers

nicamarvin
Originally posted by shokosugi
Despero demolishes this team and makes Jugg's his PIMP .....FIXED..... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.