Thanos/King Thor vs Monarch/Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If monarch suit is breached then instead of him blowing everyone up he is bfred out of the fight.

Omega Vision
That's a pretty lame parameter for Monarch. The one reason no one ever tries to rupture Captain Atom is that they don't want to get a face full of Quantum mojo. Even still SMP had to tap into his angered retard strength to rip open the suit so its pretty durable.
Not sure about King Thor but I know Monarch is above Thanos.
Since I know nothing about this version of Thor I can only speculate and say based on the other three players team two wins a majority.

galactusischere
Close fight.
KT IMO is slightly above SMP while Monarch is a bit more powerful than Thanos.
SMP and Monarch take this 6/10

Omega Vision
Can someone fill me in on what King Thor has done?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Can someone fill me in on what King Thor has done?

Skyfather+ level feats.
He was the most powerful skyfather.
as for feats themselves... he has literarilly willed Mangog out of existence, recreated the moon, and destroyed Desak in the Asgardian Destroyer armor.

carver9
Originally posted by galactusischere
Close fight.
KT IMO is slightly above SMP while Monarch is a bit more powerful than Thanos.
SMP and Monarch take this 6/10

Why do you consider Monarch to be over Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Team Two wins 6/10. Make no mistake though.. Monarch's armor could be breached by Thanos in the exact manner Prime did. Thanos is strong enough to do that. I believe Thor could as well. That being said I think Team Two would take a slight majority. I believe Monarch is the biggest hitter in the field (slightly) and that would give team two the slight majority or even split

galactusischere
Originally posted by carver9
Why do you consider Monarch to be over Thanos.
Because he is.... smokin'

galactusischere
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Team Two wins 6/10. Make no mistake though.. Monarch's armor could be breached by Thanos in the exact manner Prime did. Thanos is strong enough to do that. I believe Thor could as well. That being said I think Team Two would take a slight majority. I believe Monarch is the biggest hitter in the field (slightly) and that would give team two the slight majority.
I agree

Lord Feron
Yo Carver is this King thor or Rune King Thor?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yo Carver is this King thor or Rune King Thor?
obviously KT. RKT would be spite

Lord Feron
obviously KT. RKT would be spite

shut your whore mouth, no ones talking to you! stick out tongue Nah just kidding um.... okay well tough call on this one.

batdude123
Skyfather+ level feats.

laughing out loud

xJLxKing
I'm going with Team 2, but that only if Prime(with the amp) goes for Thor

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I'm going with Team 2, but that only if Prime(with the amp) goes for Thor

I agree and how I pictured it going. Pictured Prime and Thor going at it with Prime coming out on top for a slight majority. Pictured Monarch and Thanos going at it and exchanging blast after blast. Then Prime coming in and ending the encounter for a slight majority. Very good fight.

thanos-prime
Team 1 imo thanos would edge out prime.While thor beats monarch.

nicamarvin
Close fight.
KT IMO is slightly above SMP ............... eek! laughing

Galan007
team 2.

quanchi112
Team 1, of course.

shokosugi
Thanos + RKT are like babies compared to Monarch+SMP

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Thanos + RKT are like babies compared to Monarch+SMP Based on what? Beheading the destroyer means he breaches the armor any time he wants.

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
............... eek! laughing

KT is a skyfather level being.... smokin'

Slaanesh
Monarch > everyone else (if they don't rip off his suit)
Prime > Thanos / King Thor

i gave team 2 10/10..

nicamarvin
KT is a skyfather level being.... smokin' YOU BET....... smokin'

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Slaanesh

i gave team 2 10/10..

No way.

celeyhyga17
team 1 5.5/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh

i gave team 2 10/10.. Prime has done absolutely nothing to suggest he beats either King Thor or Thanos. If you want to tell me why you are more than free to do so.

Prep-Man
Team 2.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime has done absolutely nothing to suggest he beats either King Thor or Thanos. If you want to tell me why you are more than free to do so.

well..i don't want to tell u why..i just think Prime > Thor or Thanos..no matter what i said..i can't change your mind..u can't change my mind either..so..there's no point in telling u why i think Prime is better..

iceman24567
Team two vast majority

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two vast majority

False. Barely if at all

iceman24567
False Monarch is easily the most powerful on the field Prime is just a extra body to hold one of the two off.

xJLxKing
Team 2 wins. Prime can beat KT. KT's magic really wont help him against prime. Prime resisted Adam's, and Mordru's. It hardly get better then that. If it does, it really wont matter. If Mordru's magic was tickling him to the point where he was laughing, I'd hate to see the magic that would actually hurt him.

So to me, Prime(with GA) beats KT, and Manarch can beat Thanos based on his few appearances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.