DC vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Marvel
Gladiator(At full confidence)
Genis-vell(Sane)
Quasar
Hulk(Enraged savage hulk)
Silver surfer
Thor

Dc
Superman
Orion
Captain Atom
Grundy
GL(hal)
Black Adam

Slaanesh
Marvel

Bouboumaster
Marvel

Placidity
Why do people keep putting Hulk amongst these herald level beings as if he belongs there.

Close fight, Can't make a call.

Galan007
realistically superman, grundy, and black adam can be swiftly BFR'd via genis. that leaves orion, captain atom, and hal to take on the entire marvel team... ain't happening.

team marvel, ftw.

gogogadgetgo
quasar solos

Batman-Prime
Marvel 5/10

Gaybear
Marvel stomps once again

DarthDaniel1001
Genesis-Vell Vs. Superman-Genesis-Vell
Gladiator Vs. Orion-Gladiator
Quasar Vs. Captain Atom-Quasar
Hulk Vs. Grundy-Hulk
Silver Surfer Vs. Hal Jordan-Silver Surfer
Thor Vs. Black Adam-Thor

Marvel Heavy-Weights for the easy win

Zeuodin
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Genesis-Vell Vs. Superman-Genesis-Vell
Gladiator Vs. Orion-Gladiator
Quasar Vs. Captain Atom-Quasar
Hulk Vs. Grundy-Hulk
Silver Surfer Vs. Hal Jordan-Silver Surfer
Thor Vs. Black Adam-Thor

Marvel Heavy-Weights for the easy win
No.

Orion will Beat Gladiator. He's far more powerful. His Blasts>>>>>>>>>Glads. He's also just as strong.

Hal Can beat Quasar. Why would he fight surfer off top?

Grundy is stronger than Hulk.

ColossusGrundy
DC Team Stomps

Hal swings his weight around and Grundy makes a splash.

DarthDaniel1001
OK Then:
Thor Vs. Orion-Thor
Gladiator Vs. Captain Atom-Gladiator
Quasar Vs. Hal Jordan-Hal Jordan
Silver Surfer then one-shots him and Grundy
Hulk Vs. Black Adam-Even if Black Adam wins, Surfer or Genesis-Vell will simply finish him.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Zeuodin
No.

Orion will Beat Gladiator. He's far more powerful. His Blasts>>>>>>>>>Glads. He's also just as strong.

Hal Can beat Quasar. Why would he fight surfer off top?

Grundy is stronger than Hulk.
I disagree with just about everything you said.

DarthDaniel1001
So do I

Face of Olympus
Team Marvel ftw. And Orion would beat Gladiator.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Face of Olympus
Team Marvel ftw. And Orion would beat Gladiator. how?

Face of Olympus
Originally posted by thanos-prime
how?

Actually Gladiator is your weak link here. Orion is the stronger, smarter, better fighter of the two. He has higher showings against top tiers, then Gladiator has against Marvels top tiers. I don't care what level his confidence level is at. Once he sees he cant just take Orion out, that confidence will drop.
Not that the confidence would make any difference against the Dog.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Placidity
Why do people keep putting Hulk amongst these herald level beings as if he belongs there.

Close fight, Can't make a call. Because he can beat anyone one team 2!

thanos-prime
Actually Gladiator is your weak link here. Orion is the stronger, smarter, better fighter of the two. He has higher showings against top tiers, then Gladiator has against Marvels top tiers. I don't care what level his confidence level is at. Once he sees he cant just take Orion out, that confidence will drop.
Not that the confidence would make any difference against the Dog. i would say they are piers in strength.But im not sure what orion's speed is but i know Gladiator has gone 100 times the speed of light.and gladiator's confidence doesn't just drop because he can't beat someone.Imo gladiator would take him.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Placidity

Close fight, Can't make a call. i put him there as an opposite to grundy.

BattleMage
Reading some of these post it seems that Orin can flat out beat Superman. What the f**k?

Face of Olympus
i would say they are piers in strength.But im not sure what orion's speed is but i know Gladiator has gone 100 times the speed of light.and gladiator's confidence doesn't just drop because he can't beat someone.Imo gladiator would take him.

Orion's done just fine against faster opponents before. Much better than Gladiator has done against slower opponents. So your speed arguments is a non factor.

thanos-prime
Orion's done just fine against faster opponents before. Much better than Gladiator has done against slower opponents. So your speed arguments is a non factor. If he did not use his speed against those opponents then there is no point in mentioning his battles against them.If you have any instances where he used his speed and still got beat i would like to see scans .

Face of Olympus
If he did not use his speed against those opponents then there is no point in mentioning his battles against them.If you have any instances where he used his speed and still got beat i would like to see scans .

Correct me if I'm wrong but unless Gladiator moves at Human speed, then he's always using his speed.

thanos-prime
Correct me if I'm wrong but unless Gladiator moves at Human speed, then he's always using his speed. You can't just assume because he can go much faster than a human that he is always going faster.And im talking about an instance where he was really using his speed and was still beaten if you don't have an instance then there is no reason to count his speed out.

BattleMage
You can't just assume because he can go much faster than a human that he is always going faster.And im talking about an instance where he was really using his speed and was still beaten if you don't have an instance then there is no reason to count his speed out. I agree. cool

Prep-Man
If he did not use his speed against those opponents then there is no point in mentioning his battles against them.If you have any instances where he used his speed and still got beat i would like to see scans .

I've posted scans of Orion using speed before. He also used it quite a bit during Simonson's run. The battle with Darkseid. He even chased the Black Racer, who was moving 8x the speed of light.

Also, Orion would defeat Gladiator, but not easily.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I've posted scans of Orion using speed before. He also used it quite a bit during Simonson's run. The battle with Darkseid. He even chased the Black Racer, who was moving 8x the speed of light.

Also, Orion would defeat Gladiator, but not easily. gladiator has gone much faster than 8x the speed of light and it's your opinion that he wins.

Prep-Man
Not in battle, though.

And if Orion can take down Superman with using a portion of the Astro Force, he can do the same with Gladiator.

thanos-prime
Not in battle, though.

And if Orion can take down Superman with using a portion of the Astro Force, he can do the same with Gladiator. im pretty sure in his fight with hyperion they were said to be fighting at nanoseconds ill have to check.

Prep-Man
Hmmm, didn't know about that. Though, I'm sure Glads doesn't always fight at that speed. Anyway, they're peers in speed.

thanos-prime
Hmmm, didn't know about that. Though, I'm sure Glads doesn't always fight at that speed. Anyway, they're peers in speed. what is orion's top speed?

Prep-Man
I don't think his top speed was ever stated.

Prep-Man
BTW, I'd like to point out the power of the Mother Box. Orion has tracked beings from across the universe and other dimensions with it. The Mother Box can sense anything and telephically send it to Orion.

When Tony Stark had the Mother Box on top of his Iron suit, he easily tracked down the Flash. So, speed will be a non factor.

thanos-prime
BTW, I'd like to point out the power of the Mother Box. Orion has tracked beings from across the universe and other dimensions with it. The Mother Box can sense anything and telephically send it to Orion.

When Tony Stark had the Mother Box on top of his Iron suit, he easily tracked down the Flash. So, speed will be a non factor. I wasn't aware the mother box was part of his normal equipment and how is tracking him going to help him catch gladiator?

Prep-Man
I wasn't aware the mother box was part of his normal equipment and how is tracking him going to help him catch gladiator?

Of course it's apart of his normal gear. It's how it keeps his rage in check. Or at least it used to. Practically all New Gods own one. Like you or I would own a cell phone.

Check out JLA/Avengers. Iron Man easily pin pointed and I think touched Flash when the Mother Box upgraded his suit. The Mother Box can:

Track beings
manipulate matter
Heal the body
Give battle tips
Warn users of danger
absorb magic
absorb/manipulate pretty much all types of energy, including magnetic energy
Absrob souls
Phase and turn users invisible

That, and Orion can win via BFR with Boom Tubes.

There really is no limit to the things a Mother Box can do.

thanos-prime
Of course it's apart of his normal gear. It's how it keeps his rage in check. Or at least it used to. Practically all New Gods own one. Like you or I would own a cell phone.

Check out JLA/Avengers. Iron Man easily pin pointed and I think touched Flash when the Mother Box upgraded his suit. The Mother Box can:

Track beings
manipulate matter
Heal the body
Give battle tips
Warn users of danger
absorb magic
absorb/manipulate pretty much all types of energy, including magnetic energy
Absrob souls
Phase and turn users invisible

That, and Orion can win via BFR with Boom Tubes.

There really is no limit to the things a Mother Box can do. I have read JLA/Avengers it's just been a while and i would give the win via Bfr but that's the only way i see him doing it.

Prep-Man
You don't think the aid of a MB would give Orion the edge? Along with Astro Force that would cripple him? Come one, man.

thanos-prime
You don't think the aid of a MB would give Orion the edge? Along with Astro Force that would cripple him? Come one, man. yes imo it would even things up but i still think w/o bfr that gladiator would eventually win 6/10.

Prep-Man
How would Gladiator stand up to the Astro Force? At full force, it can have universal effects. His battle on the moon had effects on earth and eventually, the fight would be in Orion's favor, since he can heal quickly. Whereas, Gladiator only has strength and speed.

thanos-prime
How would Gladiator stand up to the Astro Force? At full force, it can have universal effects. His battle on the moon had effects on earth and eventually, the fight would be in Orion's favor, since he can heal quickly. Whereas, Gladiator only has strength and speed. imo you are overestimating him if he were as good as you seem to think he is he would never get beaten by superman.

Prep-Man
Uhm, he has NEVER been beaten by Superman. Ever. The times they battled were:

Young Byrne type, where Orion KNOCKED him out using a portion of the Astro Force.
When Superman was mind controlled by Darkseid and Orion stated he was careful in not KILLING him, because his Astro Force could shatter worlds.
And a sun amped Superman when the only being on earth was Orion who could hang with him.
Oh, plus Starlins DONG.

Superman has never beaten Orion. Check again.

thanos-prime
Uhm, he has NEVER been beaten by Superman. Ever. The times they battled were:

Young Byrne type, where Orion KNOCKED him out using a portion of the Astro Force.
When Superman was mind controlled by Darkseid and Orion stated he was careful in not KILLING him, because his Astro Force could shatter worlds.
And a sun amped Superman when the only being on earth was Orion who could hang with him.
Oh, plus Starlins DONG.

Superman has never beaten Orion. Check again. Ok ill give Orion the win but not w/o a hard fought battle 6/10

Prep-Man
Ok ill give Orion the win but not w/o a hard fought battle 6/10

That's what I think. Which is why I said it wouldn't be easy.

celeyhyga17
not that easy for Marvel.

Superman > Gladiator DC
Thor > Black Adam (Could go either way. BA is a beast!) Marvel
Green Lantern > Quasar DC
Silver Surfer > Orion Marvel
Hulk > Solomon Grundy Marvel
Genis Vell > Captain Atom Marvel

Should have replaced Solomon Grundy for Doomsday or Shaggy Man for a more even fight.

shokosugi
Marvel
Gladiator(At full confidence)
Genis-vell(Sane)
Quasar
Hulk(Enraged savage hulk)
Silver surfer
Thor

Dc
Superman
Orion
Captain Atom
Grundy
GL(hal)
Black Adam

Quasar and Genis-vell are the weak links.

DC wins.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by shokosugi

DC wins.
No.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by shokosugi

DC wins.

Marvel sidem other that Hulk, doesn't have "weak link". They are pretty stacked, in fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.