Superboy Prime vs Wonder Woman w/twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Wonder Woman (standard gear+Gem of Cyttorak/powers of Juggernaut)

vs

Superboy Prime(Infinite Crisis)

Who takes it?

*Edit*
WW's and Jugg's powers are stacked for this thread.

shokosugi
SBP no doubt.

BattleMage
Wonder Woman stomp's! yes

Slaanesh
SBP

zeel
WW. gem seals the deal.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by BattleMage
Wonder Woman stomp's! yes ................ evil face

galactusischere
WW 10/10
NOTHING STOPS WONDER WOMAN!!

Bentley
Prime easily as usual!

-Pr-
with that much extra durability, prime is going to have a hell of a time putting her down. i'm not sure who'll take it, tbh...

Galan007
dianna.

gogogadgetgo
wondernut ftw

Zeuodin
It's going to be Wonder Woman. It's her gear plus the durability of the Juggernaut. Without the lasso I don't see her being strong or fast enough to actually hurt prime either.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Zeuodin
It's going to be Wonder Woman. It's her gear plus the durability of the Juggernaut. Without the lasso I don't see her being strong or fast enough to actually hurt prime either.

She also has her unstoppability, she can fly so SBP is not going to be able to stop a WW flight speed amped by the gem. She can ram into him all day and trust me that will hurt SDBP. But it will take a while, hes a glutton for punishment.

Warlord
juggerwoman ftw

Placidity
Wondernaut. Not really though, I just wanted to say that word.

I'd say 5/10.

Feron has a good point, but with his superior speed, he could just get out of the way and feel her bum and stuff amirite?

Stoic
WW with ease.

manx422
Superboy Prime

Sin I AM
What is WWs standard gear? Lasso and Tiara right?

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What is WWs standard gear? Lasso and Tiara right?

Lasso, Tiara & Bracers.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Placidity
Wondernaut. Not really though, I just wanted to say that word.

I'd say 5/10.

Feron has a good point, but with his superior speed, he could just get out of the way and feel her bum and stuff amirite?

heh your right but WW was able to land punches but hiw punching 3 flashes at once or whatever he did was damn impressive. I guess SBP could dodge but he likes to play it upclose and personal, tank hits and dish it out.

I mean if he used his speed like he did against the flashes, against everyone else they would have been owned a bit harder.

Anyway I don't see how SBP could win.

Wondernaut... that was fun big grin

Batman-Prime
SPB stomps :/

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SPB stomps :/ his face in WW indestructable breasts....... laughing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
his face in WW indestructable breasts....... laughing

What you think Juggs can do and what how he is portrayed in comics most of the time are two differen't matters.

On a side note. WW beat Juggs (sopping and knocking him out) in an crossover, yeah nothing official, call it PIS but at least we can guess what the writer in DC/Marvel think about the limits of his and WWs powers, Superman also knocked him to the ground.
I do think that SBP strength, an strength high enough to alter reality move planets, destroy universes is high enough to overcome Juggs enchantments.

nicamarvin
What you think Juggs can do and what how he is portrayed in comics most of the time are two differen't matters.

the GB not even scratching him? yeah I made that up, Pushing WWH? yeah I made that up too....thinking he is more durable than primary adamantium? well many people thinks that in this forum... cool

On a side note. WW beat Juggs (sopping and knocking him out) in an crossover, yeah nothing official, call it PIS but at least we can guess what the writer in DC/Marvel think about the limits of his and WWs powers, Superman also knocked him to the ground.

Yeah and Venom almost killed SuperMan, if SpiderMan hadn't showed up!...YEAH how cares about lame crossovers... eek!

I do think that SBP strength, an strength high enough to alter reality move planets, destroy universes is high enough to overcome Juggs enchantments. what you think is irrelevant FANBOY.... smokin'

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
the GB not even scratching him? yeah I made that up, Pushing WWH? yeah I made that up too....thinking he is more durable than primary adamantium? well many people thinks that in this forum... cool

Yeah and Venom almost killed SuperMan, if SpiderMan hadn't showed up!...YEAH how cares about lame crossovers... eek!

what you think is irrelevant FANBOY.... smokin'

YOU calling me a Fanboy? hysterical2

nicamarvin
YOU calling me a Fanboy? hysterical2 ....... smokin'

Aztec123
I can see diana winning, but after a long battle. I wonder if her tiara will inflict the same damage as it did to Superman, or the lasso work on him?

starlock
WW for the easy win

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Aztec123
I can see diana winning, but after a long battle. I wonder if her tiara will inflict the same damage as it did to Superman, or the lasso work on him?

I was thinking the same thing. BUt i don't think WW is goingto be able to just toss it and cause supes to bleed. IMO she is going to have to shove it in... yea... shove it into SBP....yea....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.