RKT vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kinder_chocolat
who wins

Stoic
This battle would be a near stalemate, but the Rune Kings magics and sheer strength would eventually win out over Prime. Anyone that can warp the Shield with one hit is badass, I'd imagine that anyone on Primes level taking a prolonged beating from that kind of power would go down hard.

Lord Feron
RKT rapes SBP

Batman-Prime

iceman24567
Thor's magic pwns Prime for a vast majority. Physically i think Prime is above him.

Lord Feron

galactusischere
RKT stomps.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
RKT stomps. ......... cool

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
......... cool
..... smokin'

KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly, I really don't think this fight is close. RKT, easily

The Pict
What are RKT's feats?

xJLxKing
There are only a few, and everything else is speculation.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
There are only a few, and everything else is speculation.

Just the fact that he could do something that Odin was never able to do, speaks volumes about his level of power with the Odinforce AND Runes

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Just the fact that he could do something that Odin was never able to do, speaks volumes about his level of power with the Odinforce AND Runes RKT is Elder God level dude in my book..... cool

xJLxKing
Just the fact that he could do something that Odin was never able to do, speaks volumes about his level of power with the Odinforce AND Runes
DO what? Kill the ones that sit above?? Please, this isn't the same Odin that was shaking the multiverse and destroying the galaxy every time he fights. He hasn't done that since, and that crap shouldn't be brought up. Yes, I agree he is stronger then Odin, but doesn't mean he is guy who can destroy galaxies, and higher.

KuRuPT Thanosi
DO what? Kill the ones that sit above?? Please, this isn't the same Odin that was shaking the multiverse and destroying the galaxy every time he fights. He hasn't done that since, and that crap shouldn't be brought up. Yes, I agree he is stronger then Odin, but doesn't mean he is guy who can destroy galaxies, and higher.

HUH? What are you talking about? Even when Odin was performing said "shaking multiverse" feats it wasn't ALL his fights. Furthermore, even when he was fighting as such he was still NEVER EVER able to stop Ragnarok, Ever. So, i'm not sure what your arguing here. No matter what Odin you use and how he was portrayed he was never able to accomplish this. So, I fail to see your point.

xJLxKing
HUH? What are you talking about? Even when Odin was performing said "shaking multiverse" feats it wasn't ALL his fights. Furthermore, even when he was fighting as such he was still NEVER EVER able to stop Ragnarok, Ever. So, i'm not sure what your arguing here. No matter what Odin you use and how he was portrayed he was never able to accomplish this. So, I fail to see your point.
You are missing my point. Here it is, simply as it can be
The days where skyfathers, and being just a little above that having the power to destroy galaxies by fighting has ended. Just as Odin's power has been downgraded throughout the decade or so, so has the power of those who sit above all. You can't possible say that RTK can destroy galaxies because Odin did it decade or more ago.

thanos-prime
RKT easily.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You are missing my point. Here it is, simply as it can be
The days where skyfathers, and being just a little above that having the power to destroy galaxies by fighting has ended. Just as Odin's power has been downgraded throughout the decade or so, so has the power of those who sit above all. You can't possible say that RTK can destroy galaxies because Odin did it decade or more ago.

Scans of the ones that site above being depowered/downgraded. No that isn't a fact and I dare you to come up with anything that say so. Your using a slippery slope fallacy that lacks foundation and validity. First, there is no proof that Odin has been downgraded. However, even if he has been portrayed in such a manner recently, and thus lower in power, that doesn't equate to all Characters Odin deals with as also being downgraded. There is zero scans or statements or rectons of power of Odin. I do get what your saying as he hasn't displayed such multiverse shaking effects for awhile. Howver, understand that Odin was also featured more and had more battles then, then he has in the last 10 years. Thus that could also be a possible explanation. Regardless, if you to say Odin isn't as powerful as before.. you can.. but to then go even further and assume all characters around him have is unsound. As previously stated.. Odin even when portrayed that way was never able to stop Ragnarok.. ever. Yet, Thor was able to do so.. You admit Thor was more powerful, and yet don't want to concede he was just able to accomplish something Odin wasn't. You instead choose to say.. ooo the ones who sit above are also lower in power.. when you have nothing to back up said claim. What we do know is Thor was more powerful.. and thus he was able to accomplished something Odin couldn't. Seems to fit quite nicely and not assuming and stretching like what your doing

redhotrash
RKT is like Trion Juggernaut. You'd be hard pressed to say exactly how strong he is based on showings, but its assumed to be high. That said, SMP is supposed to have really high magic resistance, but Im not sure if its on the level that Thor can put out.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by redhotrash
SMP is supposed to have really high magic resistance
is He resistance to Matter manipulation? or Reality warping at an Elder God level? cause RKT is very close to that level..... evil face

Batman-Prime
RKT > Odin, aye.

But, SBP destroyed Universes, moved Planets, altered Reality, all by just by punching/using his hands. I don't think he gets enough credit here.
He did also pretty well against magic. Bette then Thor against, say Wolverine claws and physical force shifty

RKT is quite overrated. Speculation is an amazing "feat" for fans.

That's why Superman-Prime (golden one from 1M) > LT for some.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
RKT > Odin, aye.

But, SBP destroyed Universes, moved Planets, altered Reality, all by just by punching/using his hands. I don't think he gets enough credit here.
you do know Odin can do all that and much? and RKT>Odin

That's why Superman-Prime (golden one from 1M) > LT for some.

roll eyes (sarcastic) just FANBOYS think this...... laughing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
you do know Odin can do all that and much? and RKT>Odin

just FANBOYS think this...... laughing

Odin can't destroy the Marvel U, PIS aside. There are forces so much greater than him, Celestials, Galactus etc. He would have to overcome them first and he simply can't.

To the Fanboy part. Thus fanboys are as right as all the RKT fanboys,

ABC logic.

Odins feats = RKT feats and RKT > Odin. no expression

Superman 1M, Superman Dynasty, Superman (All-Star, regular) feats = Golden Superman-Prime and Superman-Prime (who powers S !M and the Superman Dynasty) >>>>> Superman 1M

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
Odin can't destroy the Marvel U, PIS aside. There are forces so much greater than him, Celestials, Galactus etc. He would have to overcome them first and he simply can't.

To the Fanboy part. Thus fanboys are as right as all the RKT fanboys,

ABC logic.

Odins feats = RKT feats and RKT > Odin. no expression

Superman 1M, Superman Dynasty, Superman (All-Star, regular) feats = Golden Superman-Prime and Superman-Prime (who powers S !M and the Superman Dynasty) >>>>> Superman 1M

roll eyes (sarcastic) so you are saying some supermens are capable of destroying universes?... eek!

xJLxKing
Scans of the ones that site above being depowered/downgraded. No that isn't a fact and I dare you to come up with anything that say so. Your using a slippery slope fallacy that lacks foundation and validity. First, there is no proof that Odin has been downgraded. However, even if he has been portrayed in such a manner recently, and thus lower in power, that doesn't equate to all Characters Odin deals with as also being downgraded. There is zero scans or statements or rectons of power of Odin. I do get what your saying as he hasn't displayed such multiverse shaking effects for awhile. Howver, understand that Odin was also featured more and had more battles then, then he has in the last 10 years. Thus that could also be a possible explanation. Regardless, if you to say Odin isn't as powerful as before.. you can.. but to then go even further and assume all characters around him have is unsound. As previously stated.. Odin even when portrayed that way was never able to stop Ragnarok.. ever. Yet, Thor was able to do so.. You admit Thor was more powerful, and yet don't want to concede he was just able to accomplish something Odin wasn't. You instead choose to say.. ooo the ones who sit above are also lower in power.. when you have nothing to back up said claim. What we do know is Thor was more powerful.. and thus he was able to accomplished something Odin couldn't. Seems to fit quite nicely and not assuming and stretching like what your doing
So now you will make the one who sit above as strong as you want?
They shouldn't be too strong, if you compare how many there are the they don't even have to stronger then Odin individually. Thus this feat just proves that RTK is stronger then Odin, nothing more. You can't prove how strong they are, just they together, they were stronger then Odin.

In addition, if you were to use the Multiverse feats and such, I don't see why I can't use PC feats from Green Lanterns, and Legion of Superheroes from PC era to support how strong they are. After all, these were not retconned at all.

KuRuPT Thanosi
They shouldn't be too strong, if you compare how many there are the they don't even have to stronger then Odin individually. Thus this feat just proves that RTK is stronger then Odin, nothing more. You can't prove how strong they are, just they together, they were stronger then Odin.

In addition, if you were to use the Multiverse feats and such, I don't see why I can't use PC feats from Green Lanterns, and Legion of Superheroes from PC era to support how strong they are. After all, these were not retconned at all.

Who the hell is saying anything about them being stronger than Odin individually or as a whole? Not sure what that has to do with anything.. This is how the argument goes...

1. You claim The Ones That Sit Above are Weaker than before. Your basing this on the fact that you believe Odin is now weaker. Which by the way there is no proof of either. Even if I concede Odin has been made weaker by writers that wouldn't extend to any of Odin foes. That is extrapolating what to much from a situation that is just an assumption anyways. Your evidence is that Odin no longer does multiverse shattering attacks or battles....

2. I say.. well even when Odin was fighting at those levels he still couldn't stop Ragnarok, so I'm unclear the point your trying to make. To which you just ramble on about nothing really relevant. Bring up GL's and PC stuff which I fail to see how that is relevant. I point to the fact that Thor who sacrificed more than Odin did was able to stop Ragnarok. NOt because of the reaching and assuming your doing but because as you say he's just more powerful. If somebody is more powerful why can't that be why he was able to accomplish the feat. You conceded he is. Yet you wanna claim it was because they are now weaker? Nah, that is very logically at all.

xJLxKing
Are you really claiming that Odin is still the same power house he is when he was during his prime (like more then a decade ago). If so, please post scan of him shaking the multiverse, destroying Galaxies as a result of his battle. Don't bother, you won't find it.

As for Marvel, mostly all their character have gotten significantly weaker since 2 decades or more ago; just as DC PC era where characters were stronger.

Either way, it's up to you to prove that the Ones that Sit above are strong as you claim them to be, otherwise, you can't use it as a strong feat, only to proof that RTK is stronger then Odin.

I am bring up PC era to show you that over time, characters have been downgraded in terms of how strong they are especially characters like Thor, Sentry, Superman..etc. Don't you find it weird people use feats for Thor for the 80's and 90's but only a few for the last few years.

Heck, both DC and Marvel both made their characters really strong 15-30 years ago, they have been downgrade.

Now, here is my claim. Proof how strong was RTK? You can't say much except that he is much stronger then Odin. This is the same crap if I were to put Superman Prime (golden guy from 1Million) in this situation. I can't say nothing except that he is stronger then all his descendants.

Prep-Man
Are you really claiming that Odin is still the same power house he is when he was during his prime (like more then a decade ago). If so, please post scan of him shaking the multiverse, destroying Galaxies as a result of his battle. Don't bother, you won't find it.

As for Marvel, mostly all their character have gotten significantly weaker since 2 decades or more ago; just as DC PC era where characters were stronger.

Either way, it's up to you to prove that the Ones that Sit above are strong as you claim them to be, otherwise, you can't use it as a strong feat, only to proof that RTK is stronger then Odin.

I am bring up PC era to show you that over time, characters have been downgraded in terms of how strong they are especially characters like Thor, Sentry, Superman..etc. Don't you find it weird people use feats for Thor for the 80's and 90's but only a few for the last few years.

Heck, both DC and Marvel both made their characters really strong 15-30 years ago, they have been downgrade.

Now, here is my claim. Proof how strong was RTK? You can't say much except that he is much stronger then Odin. This is the same crap if I were to put Superman Prime (golden guy from 1Million) in this situation. I can't say nothing except that he is stronger then all his descendants.

Dc moreso than Marvel, IMO. Their feats were just insane and all over the place.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Dc moreso than Marvel, IMO. Their feats were just insane and all over the place.
Exactly. So why should one use feat from decade or more ago only for Marvel, but another can't use PC feats? That just blasphemy!! If a character has been shown to be weaker for a huge amount of time, obviously, he has been downgraded

Prep-Man
Exactly. So why should one use feat from decade or more ago only for Marvel, but another can't use PC feats? That just blasphemy!! If a character has been shown to be weaker for a huge amount of time, obviously, he has been downgraded

Because PC isn't in continuity? At least Marvel's are. But I agree to a certain extent. If the character hasn't shown "shaking the multiverse", then we should use the averages. Odin is overrated, IMO.

xJLxKing
Because PC isn't in continuity? At least Marvel's are. But I agree to a certain extent. If the character hasn't shown "shaking the multiverse", then we should use the averages. Odin is overrated, IMO.
Green Lantern, and Superman's Legion of Superhero are in the continuity(if that how you say it)

Naija boy
As for Marvel, mostly all their character have gotten significantly weaker

Your line of logic is faulty and based on false premises. Firstly fyi Odin never shook the multiverse. NOw that that is out of the way, his two galaxy busting feats are the best feats he has in his history so for u to expect to see them on a regular basis especially is foolish. Heck the two of them happened decades apart for that matter with the second one coming in the mid nineties while the first one occured in the earlier thor issues. Within this decade however Odin has performed feats that show he is still at similar levels of power such as casually creating a solar system. On panel Odin never showed an actual dip in his general powerlevel. Not matching ur highest feat ever doesnt indicate that uve been downgraded.

Further the claim that Marvel has been downgrading their characters is not actually true. Many of marvels characters have actually gotten progressively more powerful. Wolverine,Iceman most prominently and most of the Xmen,Silver surfer etc have all been gradually upgraded powerwise.

With that said. RKT wins easily

Prep-Man
How would RKT win easily, if superboy Prime laughed off Mordru's attacks?

shokosugi
is this even fair???

SBP is immune to magic. RKT goes down crying like a little *****.

Naija boy
How would RKT win easily, if superboy Prime laughed off Mordru's attacks?
RKT had some form of omniscience and so would know SBPs weakness as well probly his magic resistance.

And being able to control time helps as well

Prep-Man
how would that play into his favor??

Naija boy
how would that play into his favor??

Exploit said weakness.

zeel
Originally posted by shokosugi
is this even fair???

prime puts up a fight, a good fight even. But eventually fails.

Prime with magic resists is tough, without it hes a dead duck.

shokosugi
RKT's magic is useless against SBP.

RKT = DEAD

KuRuPT Thanosi

Are you kidding me? You rambling on about stuff I never said, while trying to save face at the same time. The onus is on YOU to prove The Ones that Sit Above are weaker. That was YOUR claim to which I said prove that is true. To which you said.. Well Odin is weaker than before, thus They are also weaker, thus why Thor was able to accomplish said feat. Its all there for people to say. That was YOUR stance and your argument NONE of which has any proof of such. If so, then please point out to the scan or issue number where this recton or general power downgrading took place. So, that is the first place your totally wrong and off base, and have been so for awhile now.

You then go on to laughable say you want me to prove The Ones who Sit above are strong as they used to be LOL. Are you kidding me? You want me to prove something that hasn't changed or has there ever been a mention of any downgrade. Therefore, its logical to assume they are at standard normal power levels. You on the other hand, want to assume they are weaker, from your faulty premise that all marvel characters in general are weaker. This just makes zero sense.

He is stronger than odin.. You concede that correct? That is all I'm saying and have been saying. Your arguing with me how strong and I never once gave any description or quantified how much stronger. I only said he's stronger than Odin and thus I think he shouldn't have much of an issue with Prime/Monarch. Nothing more, nothing less. It was you who came in here claiming rectons and power downgrades that you can't prove in the least. I even tried to work with you and agreed that odin hasn't been shown to do some of the high end feats he used to. Yet again, when did I claim otherwise. However, even that being the case as I said, that doesn't mean The ONes.. are weaker. That is a slippery slope fallacy and one your trying to use but failing at miserably.

Lord Feron
RKT's magic is useless against SBP.

RKT = DEAD

Yes because That is what thor can only do, shoot magic at SBP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shokosugi
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yes because That is what thor can only do, shoot magic at SBP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

without magic Thor is nothing.

iceman24567
LOL not true

shokosugi
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL not true

against sbp it is smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
against sbp it is smile

Ya know I'm not sure who would win in a fight over Supes jiz.. you or H1a8 but I would love to see the fight.

Batman-Prime
Ya know I'm not sure who would win in a fight over Supes jiz.. you or H1a8 but I would love to see the fight.

You vs Quan, over Thanos jiz would be nice too. But in the end you would loose.

Like RKT in a fight vs SBP

gogogadgetgo

add batman-prime and you've got the whole set...

GOTA COLLECT EM ALL! stick out tongue

starlock
RKT for the win

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Naija boy
Your line of logic is faulty and based on false premises. Firstly fyi Odin never shook the multiverse. NOw that that is out of the way, his two galaxy busting feats are the best feats he has in his history so for u to expect to see them on a regular basis especially is foolish. Heck the two of them happened decades apart for that matter with the second one coming in the mid nineties while the first one occured in the earlier thor issues. Within this decade however Odin has performed feats that show he is still at similar levels of power such as casually creating a solar system. On panel Odin never showed an actual dip in his general powerlevel. Not matching ur highest feat ever doesnt indicate that uve been downgraded.

Further the claim that Marvel has been downgrading their characters is not actually true. Many of marvels characters have actually gotten progressively more powerful. Wolverine,Iceman most prominently and most of the Xmen,Silver surfer etc have all been gradually upgraded powerwise.

With that said. RKT wins easily
First of, he did shake the multiverse, when he died, right?
Second, it's been over a decade since he destroy the Galaxy, I am not going to claim I know much about him, but his most recent showings are poor. He dies from a small wound(or poison) and stuff like that.

Yes, you are right some characters have gotten stronger, but in my view, more have gotten considerable weaker.

If you are going to say RTK wins, I'd only agree because I give Odin the win over Prime, not because of RTK's showing. He has one showing that say shows he is stronger then the Odin. The rest are irrelevant.

If that was my claim, I have worded it wrong. All I am pointing out is that, If Odin got weaker since his prime days, you can use his prime days for your own argument.

Like this for example.

CA> current Nekron because in the 1980's, CA beat Nekron. Right? Furthermore, I can't say RTK can destroy Galaxy just because Odin did it long time ago. Surely you agree?

So you are still going to say that there weren't downgrade from Marvel?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Second, it's been over a decade since he destroy the Galaxy, I am not going to claim I know much about him, but his most recent showings are poor. He dies from a small wound(or poison) and stuff like that.

Yes, you are right some characters have gotten stronger, but in my view, more have gotten considerable weaker.

If you are going to say RTK wins, I'd only agree because I give Odin the win over Prime, not because of RTK's showing. He has one showing that say shows he is stronger then the Odin. The rest are irrelevant.

If that was my claim, I have worded it wrong. All I am pointing out is that, If Odin got weaker since his prime days, you can use his prime days for your own argument.

Like this for example.

CA> current Nekron because in the 1980's, CA beat Nekron. Right? Furthermore, I can't say RTK can destroy Galaxy just because Odin did it long time ago. Surely you agree?

So you are still going to say that there weren't downgrade from Marvel?

First you say your worded it wrong. Which I fine. Then you go onto say.. So, your saying they weren't downgraded... I said and have been VERY clear in my stance. My stance is there is no indication, implication, on panel depictions or narrations that suggest The Ones That Sit Above are weaker. Not ONE shred of evidence that supports YOUR claim. That is all I have said this whole time. My stance is they are at the same level they have always been. Ragnarok has been occurring just as it always has. My argument is logical and is backed up the comics. Your argument isn't and that is a fact. As I pointed out and its clear to see by all.

1. My stance is.. Thor is stronger than Odin because he sacrificed more than Odin. Thus, he was able to finally stop Ragnarok. Very simple, very factual and fits perfectly with the story. You concede Thor is stronger, but yet can't follow a simple logical line of thinking to then go.. Thus that is why he was able to accomplish something Odin couldn't

2. Your argument is and its all there to see... Odin has gotten weaker since his multiverse shattering days and thus The Ones That Sit Above are also weaker. Thus that is why Thor was able to accomplish what he did because of the general power downgrade of all characters in Marvel. Your premise and conclusion is reaching, speculation, not sound & not supported by narration or artistic depiction.

Lord Feron
without magic Thor is nothing.

Without superman your nothing!

Sorry just wanted to say that and Your wrong.

quanchi112

In addition, if you were to use the Multiverse feats and such, I don't see why I can't use PC feats from Green Lanterns, and Legion of Superheroes from PC era to support how strong they are. After all, these were not retconned at all. The crisis effectively lowered their powers. Whether it's unofficial or not is besides the point. Unless you think post crisis Superman is superior to pre crisis?

The multiverse feat happened mid nineties so what's your point? Are you saying all feats that occurred in the mid nineties are off limits?Originally posted by Naija boy

With that said. RKT wins easily Odin has affected the multiverse.

quanchi112
without magic Thor is nothing. Care to prove it?

against sbp it is smile So Nabu or Mordru would be completely ineffective against him? I guess if a magical spell affects the solar energy in his body it really doesn't hurt him because it's magic.

Bottom line is he tanked blasts and punches which isn't proof he's completely immune to all magical spells and all forms.

Naija boy

lol, if you are using him dieing as "shaking the multiverse" then u are contradicting urself because he died within this decade. Also what are u talking about really, Odin dieing from a small wound? huh?. You havent given any of these his "poor" recent showings to show a decrease in powerlevel of his and are just relying on baseless hearsay.

Please name those that have gotten considerably weaker.

RKT being > Odin is all that is needed for him to win this. He only appeared briefly so he cant be expected to have a plethora of feats.

quanchi112
lol, if you are using him dieing as "shaking the multiverse" then u are contradicting urself because he died within this decade. Also what are u talking about really, Odin dieing from a small wound? huh?. You havent given any of these his "poor" recent showings to show a decrease in powerlevel of his and are just relying on baseless hearsay.

RKT being > Odin is all that is needed for him to win this. He only appeared briefly so he cant be expected to have a plethora of feats. Odin affected the multiverse in battle not by dying.

Naija boy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin has affected the multiverse.

I know .He didnt "shake" the multiverse as was suggested. In his battle with Seth they were "tearing at" the fabric of the multiverse.

quanchi112
I know .He didnt "shake" the multiverse as was suggested. In his battle with Seth they were "tearing at" the fabric of the multiverse. Yes, but let's not argue over terminology. That's his greatest feat and one that happened rather recently compared to Odin's other feats.

I myself don't put much stock in a lot of this hyperbole.

darthgoober

Not really since he was a prominent character in the 80's and 90's and then died until relatively recently. It's not like he's had a lot of opportunities for feats since he was returned to his classic levels.

tsscls
SBP wrecked myx--who pwned Spectre.
SBP demolished SC AM who was playing with the Ion entity like it was silly putty.
SBP went through several Guardians
SBP took on Kal-el and Kal-L at once after breaking through a wall of willpower fueled by several hundred GL's
SBP punched a wall so hard that he broke the fourth wall and made Jason Todd live again.
He's pretty tough.

Bentley
If Prime plays it right he one-shots. If he's stupid five or six punches will be enough.

xJLxKing

RKT being > Odin is all that is needed for him to win this. He only appeared briefly so he cant be expected to have a plethora of feats.
Make NO mistake, I never argued that RKT loses. I stated already that he wins. I just wanted to point out that the only reason one should give the victory to RKT is because he is superior to Odin. Though, that doesn't mean RKT can destroy Galaxies as Odin did in his "prime".

As for Odin dying, I am sure how, but he is now stuck in an endless loop where he dies every night against his enemy. Since I have read the issue in a while, I don't know from what, it could be poison, or open wound.

shokosugi
xJLxKing, how exactly does RKT win in this fight when SBP is immune to Magic??????? and we all know Mordru is >>>>> RKT.

valtiz
SBP with a stomp

h1a8
SBP combos him to ko or death before RKT can react 10/10.

valtiz
SBP one shots him

Lord Feron
xJLxKing, how exactly does RKT win in this fight when SBP is immune to Magic??????? and we all know Mordru is >>>>> RKT.

he still at it folks roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
he still at it folks roll eyes (sarcastic) Well he has been getting better at least he didn't say SMP one shots RKT who is nothing more then a d-list sub-skyfather want to be

shokosugi
good you agree sbp >> rkt smile

xJLxKing
Because in no way does Mordru's magic from the future beat Odin's magic. If it was Mordru(current), then I would agree 100%

shokosugi
but it's STILL magic smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
People take these forums to seriously at times. A bait thread JL come on...

xJLxKing
Not really. Magic has different form and level. Just like a physical attack. If I hit someone with a punch and they resist it, will the same thing happen if I hit them with a bat?

what?

DarkOdin
good you agree sbp << rkt smile Of course

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not really. Magic has different form and level. Just like a physical attack. If I hit someone with a punch and they resist it, will the same thing happen if I hit them with a bat?

what?

You said my thread about h1a8 and Shoko was trolling - which it wasn't and a bait thread - which it wasn't. Trust me I wasn't looking for a response from them. When they usually post I x out of the forum. It's friday and I was just having a little fun, but as I said, people take this forum too seriously sometimes.

xJLxKing
You said my thread about h1a8 and Shoko was trolling - which it wasn't and a bait thread - which it wasn't. Trust me I wasn't looking for a response from them. When they usually post I x out of the forum. It's friday and I was just having a little fun, but as I said, people take this forum too seriously sometimes.
You are basically attacking people how the internet. Whether you call it fun, or not, it's just silly and childish. Would you like me to make a thread solemnly on making fun of you? I think that's just silly.

shokosugi
If I hit someone with a punch and they resist it, will the same thing happen if I hit them with a bat?

Yes if he's sbp.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You are basically attacking people how the internet. Whether you call it fun, or not, it's just silly and childish. Would you like me to make a thread solemnly on making fun of you? I think that's just silly.

Fair enough and I agree in principle. Ifyou did I wouldn't report it that's for sure.

DarkOdin

As for Odin dying, I am sure how, but he is now stuck in an endless loop where he dies every night against his enemy. Since I have read the issue in a while, I don't know from what, it could be poison, or open wound. Odin along with surtur are in the void. During the morning both Odin and Surtur fight each other Surtar is trying to reenter the "world" and Odin stops him everytime. He kills Surtur but the wounds from the fight kill him too. Last time Odin dies was when he was fighting Surtur who had a huge amp an dOdin needed to take Thorgirls powers "which were around odin's level at the time" to match Surtur and both Surtur and Odin died. PLus Thor girl was depowered b/c of this

xJLxKing
Fair enough and I agree in principle. Ifyou did I wouldn't report it that's for sure.
Just so you, I didn't report. I never report.

I think there is a more recent one. The one when Thor goes to Odinsleep(not called Thor sleep) to rest and recover and he talks to the crow and his also finds his father. This is the same instance you are talking about. Odin defeats him and dies later on to the wound. This goes on and on everyday. This is what I was talking about

xJLxKing
Yes if he's sbp.
giljotiini

DarkOdin
Just so you, I didn't report. I never report.

I think there is a more recent one. The one when Thor goes to Odinsleep(not called Thor sleep) to rest and recover and he talks to the crow and his also finds his father. This is the same instance you are talking about. Odin defeats him and dies later on to the wound. This goes on and on everyday. This is what I was talking about That is the more recent one while in the Thor sleep he finds Odin battling Surtur like i said they were but this time Thor helps Odin defeat surtur and Odin lives. Thor then tells Odin that he will revive him Odin and Thor talk more. Thor doesn't revived Odin b/c then surtur would escape then Thor leaves after bonding with daddy

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
That is the more recent one while in the Thor sleep he finds Odin battling Surtur like i said they were but this time Thor helps Odin defeat surtur and Odin lives. Thor then tells Odin that he will revive him Odin and Thor talk more. Thor doesn't revived Odin b/c then surtur would escape then Thor leaves after bonding with daddy
Yes, I know. I was just making sure people got my point stick out tongue

DarkOdin
Yes, I know. I was just making sure people got my point stick out tongue gwah

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
SBP combos him to ko or death before RKT can react 10/10. Never happened in a comic yet. You prove again and again you have no clue about these characters.

Originally posted by tsscls
SBP wrecked myx--who pwned Spectre.
SBP demolished SC AM who was playing with the Ion entity like it was silly putty.
SBP went through several Guardians
SBP took on Kal-el and Kal-L at once after breaking through a wall of willpower fueled by several hundred GL's
SBP punched a wall so hard that he broke the fourth wall and made Jason Todd live again.
He's pretty tough. Sbp AND Annataz beat up on Mxy. She depowered him and sapped his will

Am just tanked a galaxy destroying blast and Prime through him afterwards.

Prime beat no Guardians tanked some blasts and was bfr'd by one Guardian. He couldn't escape his grip either.

And was beaten. They were also all depowered.

The other feat has no relevance in a vs. feat.Originally posted by shokosugi
but it's STILL magic smile Tanking one blast and a few Black Adam punches doesn't nor has it ever proved he is completely immune to all magic. It's always been more of wishful thinking.

xJLxKing
Mxy allowed it. He was playing with Prime

Doesn't matter. He still had the same power to take and kill a Guardian with a touch

quanchi112
Mxy allowed it. He was playing with Prime

Doesn't matter. He still had the same power to take and kill a Guardian with a touch No, he wasn't. He was scared out of his mind later on in the fifth dimension.

So? Prime bfr'd a beat up Am who wasn't anywhere near close to his old power levels. Am also failed to kill Sodam Yat, twice.

Prime would beat the snot out of a Guardian imo anyways.

xJLxKing
No, he wasn't. He was scared out of his mind later on in the fifth dimension.

So? Prime bfr'd a beat up Am who wasn't anywhere near close to his old power levels. Am also failed to kill Sodam Yat, twice.

Prime would beat the snot out of a Guardian imo anyways.
You are missing the point.
A guardian died by AM's touch alone even though(as you say) he was attacked by a galaxy destroying attack. Yet prime tanked the same attack.

zeel

shoko there is no such thing as immune to magic. Prime has said it dont do much to him. Prime even took shots mordru and did well. BUt in the calibur of RKT i think that prime stands a excellent chance against thor. But there are more powerful forms of magic then mordru. Im sure prime is extremely resistant to magic. Prime will not defeat a elder god, i just dont see it happening. But for what its worth i bet he dose well. And thwe only reason he dose well is his resistance. If it wasnt for his resistance to magic.

RKT would ass rape prime and thats the way it works. With as physically powerful as prime is, if RKT has makes himself intangable the prime has nothing. Thor fighting prime smartly means he should win for a majority. And even though prime has a chance of winning dont put him on thors level casue he is NOT on thors level. He just has a huge resistance to magic. Now say thor is immune to physicall attack or intangible. Prime would have bout as much chance at beating thor as a bunny rabbit would. Now how RKT beats prime. Im not sure on that one. Regaurdless of the outcome it would be a good fight.

shokosugi
zeel, let me make this absolutely clear:

- Magic is useless against SBP

- RKT is magical

- SBP beats the sh2t out of RKT

"and that's the way it works" smile

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
shoko there is no such thing as immune to magic. Prime has said it dont do much to him. Prime even took shots mordru and did well. BUt in the calibur of RKT i think that prime stands a excellent chance against thor. But there are more powerful forms of magic then mordru. Im sure prime is extremely resistant to magic. Prime will not defeat a elder god, i just dont see it happening. But for what its worth i bet he dose well. And thwe only reason he dose well is his resistance. If it wasnt for his resistance to magic.

RKT would ass rape prime and thats the way it works. With as physically powerful as prime is, if RKT has makes himself intangable the prime has nothing. Thor fighting prime smartly means he should win for a majority. And even though prime has a chance of winning dont put him on thors level casue he is NOT on thors level. He just has a huge resistance to magic. Now say thor is immune to physicall attack or intangible. Prime would have bout as much chance at beating thor as a bunny rabbit would. Now how RKT beats prime. Im not sure on that one. Regaurdless of the outcome it would be a good fight.

Prove that Thor would even be able to act when the bell rings.
Plus know the thing that made RKT suck was the fact he couldn't do anything instantenously. It tooks seconds for Thor to do anything.

Kris Blaze
Doesn't matter. He still had the same power to take and kill a Guardian with a touch
Nope.

And seeing as Scar literally bit some of them to death....

zeel

- RKT is magical

"and that's the way it works" smile

Very narrow minded of you. Prime has one thing to work with. Physical strength once that is exploited hes nothing. He has no magic. No other exotic abilities minus heat vision.

Prime is no Elder god he couldnt even beat odin. Keep falling back on the speed blitz argument casue thats all he has and its not enough. This is exactly why superman is hated on theses boards. Unrealist arguments bout a high hearld that to some is consider a elder god in which hes not.

zeel
Originally posted by h1a8
Prove that Thor would even be able to act when the bell rings.
Plus know the thing that made RKT suck was the fact he couldn't do anything instantenously. It tooks seconds for Thor to do anything.

Come up with another argument minus speedblitzing its getting old.

valtiz
Come up with another argument minus speedblitzing its getting old.

why should he if its working? the guy basically just give you a reason why prime wins but you dont like the answer so you are telling him to come up with something else beside that? facts are superboy prime does speedblitz thor every single time and with all the exotic powers thor has they mean crap when someone can just speedblitz you anoying isnt it? but no matter how anoying you find it to be thats the truth that with thor being a god and all his powers it takes nothing more then strength and speed to take him out deal with it

shokosugi
Very narrow minded of you. Prime has one thing to work with. Physical strength once that is exploited hes nothing. He has no magic. No other exotic abilities minus heat vision.

Prime is no Elder god he couldnt even beat odin. Keep falling back on the speed blitz argument casue thats all he has and its not enough. This is exactly why superman is hated on theses boards. Unrealist arguments bout a high hearld that to some is consider a elder god in which hes not.

Answer these 2 questions with a yes/no.

1) is SBP highly resistant to magic?

2) is RKT magical?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Nope.

And seeing as Scar literally bit some of them to death....
That's poor. It like a kryptonian biting another kryptonian, or human biting another human. Yes, of course it will hurt. Also, they didn't die

quanchi112
You are missing the point.
A guardian died by AM's touch alone even though(as you say) he was attacked by a galaxy destroying attack. Yet prime tanked the same attack. You're missing the point of Am being massively weakened. If I am just laying there after just getting wrecked I am not at my best. He wasn't at the time of the feat so let's not get crazy here. Originally posted by shokosugi

- RKT is magical

"and that's the way it works" smile Where's your proof he's completely immune to magic?Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's poor. It like a kryptonian biting another kryptonian, or human biting another human. Yes, of course it will hurt. Also, they didn't die Am was massively messed up at the time Prime bfr'd him. You keep forgetting about that obvious fact.

xJLxKing
Only his shell broke, his actual power should have been destroyed.

Again, a weakened AM's touch killed a Guardian, yet it didn't do anything to Prime.

quanchi112
Only his shell broke, his actual power should have been destroyed.

Again, a weakened AM's touch killed a Guardian, yet it didn't do anything to Prime. So? He was messed up.

Am killed a Guardian before his was massively weakened not afterwards. This is simple as pie to understand.

I already stated imo Prime>any old Guardian so what's your point?

zeel
is this even fair???

Shoko ill mail ya a brand new crisp $20.00 bill if you say. Prime loses wink

zeel
You're missing the point of Am being massively weakened. If I am just laying there after just getting wrecked I am not at my best. He wasn't at the time of the feat so let's not get crazy here. Where's your proof he's completely immune to magic? Am was massively messed up at the time Prime bfr'd him. You keep forgetting about that obvious fact.

he has no proof hes completely immune to magic.

xJLxKing
he has no proof hes completely immune to magic.
He has one point though. In Universe Prime, Magic doesn't exist, and the universe itself was gone. Thus, it shouldn't hurt him, but that's if I use what happens with Kryptonite.

quanchi112
He has one point though. In Universe Prime, Magic doesn't exist, and the universe itself was gone. Thus, it shouldn't hurt him, but that's if I use what happens with Kryptonite. That's ridiculous. If a magical spell places a red sun on him do you think that will effect him?

xJLxKing
That's ridiculous. If a magical spell places a red sun on him do you think that will effect him?
I mean direct magic and indirectly
For example: IF Mordru attacked Prime with a magic spell, it would tickle prime. However, if Mordru made a red sun using his magic, it would harm Prime. That's indirect. I am talking about direct

quanchi112
I mean direct magic and indirectly
For example: IF Mordru attacked Prime with a magic spell, it would tickle prime. However, if Mordru made a red sun using his magic, it would harm Prime. That's indirect. I am talking about direct So any old magical force would just tickle him based on him not being phased by Black adam punches and some Mordru blasts? Really?

xJLxKing
So any old magical force would just tickle him based on him not being phased by Black adam punches and some Mordru blasts? Really?
I don't know it can be two way.

He is immune to Kryptonite because his universe is destroyed, and it not the same as the one in his universe
He is very very resistant to magic. I don't they explain why, but it should be because there is no known magic from his universe, and his universe is destroyed. There could be a connection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.