wolverine vs thor with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kinder_chocolat
the twist is that its only hand 2 hand fight without the hammer and magick who wins

Battlehammer
this has been done numerous times....and recently........

kgkg
Wolverine blitz him :/

The Nuul
Good thing AD claws are not hands.....Thor stomps.

Starscream M
wolverine for majority

kinder_chocolat
Originally posted by The Nuul
Good thing AD claws are not hands.....Thor stomps.

when i say hand 2 hand fight i mean only fighting without any tricks but wolverine got his claws for the fight

gogogadgetgo
me

Endless Mike
Thor still wins

Sr J-Bieb
Woah who bumped this thread?

Protip: It was me

Bentley
Wolverine stomps. Thor is no Wonderman...

carver9
Wolverine win and Wonderman would lose as well.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
Wolverine stomps. Kang is no Wonderman...

shifty

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine win and Wonderman would lose as well.

Battlehammer got to you big grin

We already saw Wonderman deflect Logan's claws in Avengers 2, so...

@Nuul: smokin'

carver9

We already saw Wonderman deflect Logan's claws in Avengers 2, so...

Huh?

can you please show me this.

Silent Master
Originally posted by kinder_chocolat
when i say hand 2 hand fight i mean only fighting without any tricks but wolverine got his claws for the fight

If weapons aren't tricks, then Thor still has his hammer.

Bentley
Here, Wonderman isn't affected by Logan's swipe:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/Avengers_2_Legion_CPS_026.jpg

ringtones
Originally posted by Silent Master
If weapons aren't tricks, then Thor still has his hammer.

dude the OP stated in the beginning no hammer for thor, and wolverine wins if thor doesnt use his hammer and magick he will end up gutted

Silent Master

srankmissingnin
Here, Wonderman isn't affected by Logan's swipe:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/Avengers_2_Legion_CPS_026.jpg

And the energy clearly hemorrhaging at the point of claw impact is what? A coincidence? Wolverine's claws penetrated... but Simon is made of Ionic Energy and it simply didn't mater.

Wolverine vs a grounded, hammer-less Thor in melee is essentially Wolverine vs Hercules, or Wolverine vs Namor, and he has a winning record against both of them.

Starscream M
wolverine wins. thor literally has virtually no sliver of hope in winning.

ringtones

Silent Master
A flash of energy is hardly the same as hemorrhaging.

Let me guess, if the scan had shown sparks flying when two swords clashed, you'd claim that the swords where hemorrhaging?

Silent Master
Originally posted by ringtones
was that last person as skilled as wolverine? wolverine will gut thor and cut his throat within a second

Thor has hit people far faster than Wolverine.

ringtones
Thor has hit people far faster than Wolverine.

its not about the speed but about skills you can move fast but stuck with a move and then you can be less fast perhaps but have perfect combat movement that just cant be countered, remember that wolverine also hit opponents much faster than thor like speed demon because his skills allow that he was able to predict his opponents next step, also lets not forget thor got schooled by captain america in unarmed combat , also lets not forget wolverine has some long ass claws to give him the reach advantage and when he tagged super fast beings he didnt even use them so the advantage those claws give him as far as reach is very great

Silent Master
Post the scans of Cap "schooling" Thor in unarmed combat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He made that up.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He made that up.

I know, that's why I'm asking him to post it.

ringtones
i dont have scans of that fight so now what? i am a liar just because i dont have those scans with me? as a thor fan you should know he was schooled by captain america in unarmed combat when captain america flipped him and threw him

Silent Master
So, tell me the issue number where it happened.

ringtones
i meant something else but here is king thor getting his ass wooped by him

http://media.photobucket.com/image/captain%20america%20vs%20thor/MoseyGod/CykeMyNuts2-1.jpg

Silent Master
Thor had just got done fighting Wolverine(who he killed), the Hulk and Thing(who he killed), only had one arm and Balder was holding his son hostage.

You really can't be trying to use that as proof, right?

ringtones
Thor had just got done fighting Wolverine(who he killed), the Hulk and Thing(who he killed), only had one arm and Balder was holding his son hostage.

You really can't be trying to use that as proof, right?

i showed you a reality that mimic thor at his finest when he was able to beat hulk and thing (something ordenery thor wont be able to do) and still got down to great skills

Silent Master
Thor had just been in a fight with Hulk and Thing where one of his arms was torn off and Balder was holding his son hostage and you seriously want to claim that Thor was at his best at the time Cap attacked him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like he said, that hardly proves anything. His son was being held hostage and Thor must have been in horrible shape. If you want to talk about skills, I can post a depowered Thor keeping with Captain America and even saving his life if you want.

i dont have scans of that fight so now what? i am a liar just because i dont have those scans with me? as a thor fan you should know he was schooled by captain america in unarmed combat when captain america flipped him and threw him

Flipped and threw him? I cannot recall any such instance. Are you sure you're not talking about the Hulk?

ringtones
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Like he said, that hardly proves anything. His son was being held hostage and Thor must have been in horrible shape. If you want to talk about skills, I can post a depowered Thor keeping with Captain America and even saving his life if you want.

Flipped and threw him? I cannot recall any such instance. Are you sure you're not talking about the Hulk?

i am searching for that scan right now they were fighting not blood lusted but fought and captain america took him down with a flip he also preached to thor how skills can overcome strength any day i am searching that scan

Silent Master
Just tell us the issue number.

srankmissingnin
A flash of energy is hardly the same as hemorrhaging.

Let me guess, if the scan had shown sparks flying when two swords clashed, you'd claim that the swords where hemorrhaging?

Wolverine connected with a straight jab and there is energy emanating from the point of connection, it's an energy hemorrhage. Sparks are created by tinny flakes of metal superheated by friction reacting with oxygen, not even relevant to the discussion.

Silent Master
That version of Wonderman was constantly leaking/trailing energy, having an energy flash at the point of impact in no way proves that the claws penetrated,

srankmissingnin
That version of Wonderman was constantly leaking/trailing energy, having an energy flash at the point of impact in no way proves that the claws penetrated,

Simon was surrounded by an aura of ionic energy, the energy emanating from the impact point of Wolverine's claws is distinct and isolated. It doesn't take a theoretical physicist to figure out the cause.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine connected with a straight jab and there is energy emanating from the point of connection, it's an energy hemorrhage. Sparks are created by tinny flakes of metal superheated by friction reacting with oxygen, not even relevant to the discussion.

An energy hemorrage?

It's funny seeing you making this stuff up as you go big grin

Silent Master
Simon was surrounded by an aura of ionic energy, the energy emanating from the impact point of Wolverine's claws is distinct and isolated. It doesn't take a theoretical physicist to figure out the cause.

Yea..there was a flash of energy where the claws connected, that in no way proves that they penetrated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i am searching for that scan right now they were fighting not blood lusted but fought and captain america took him down with a flip he also preached to thor how skills can overcome strength any day i am searching that scan

You must be thinking of Thunderstrike then.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol.

No one can claim you aren't creative.

StiltmanFTW
Yea..there was a flash of energy where the claws connected, that in no way proves that they penetrated.

And in no way it proves they didn't penetrate smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And in no way it proves they didn't penetrate smile

However, the fact that we can actually see the claws in the panel would lead most people to conclude that they didn't penetrate. smile

srankmissingnin
An energy hemorrage?

It's funny seeing you making this stuff up as you go big grin

And the area circled is what exactly? dur
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Untitled-2.jpg

Silent Master
And the area circled is what exactly? dur

A
flash
of
energy

If the claws really penetrated, just post the following scans that show energy leaking out of that area of his body.

ringtones
actually in that scan we see that wolverine claws did penetrate simons back and they sink into him you cant see the tip of the claws it sink into him only a little

Silent Master
actually in that scan we see that wolverine claws did penetrate simon shoulder and they sink into him you cant see the tip of the claws it sink into him only a little

Then show the following scans where energy is shown leaking from the wound.

srankmissingnin
A
flash
of
energy

If the claws really penetrated, just post the following scans that show energy leaking out of that area of his body.

A flash of energy... hemorrhaging out of a claw wound.

... Do you know anything about Ionic Energy Wonder Man? He is an immortal energy being. He heals.

ringtones
look at the left hand of wolverine his claws are much longer and at the right hand you cant see the tip of his claws they are much shorter which means he penetrated simon with the tips of his claws

ringtones
the purple big stain is your energy leaking

Silent Master
A flash of energy... hemorrhaging out of a claw wound.

... Do you know anything about Ionic Wonder Man? He is an immortal energy being. He heals.

IOW, you have no proof.

Silent Master
look at the left hand of wolverine his claws are much longer and at the right hand you cant see the tip of his claws they are much shorter which means he penetrated simon with the tips of his claws

Because the flash was blocking your view.

srankmissingnin
IOW, you have no proof.

I have proof, do you remember a few minutes ago I showed it to you with a big red circle around it. Energy emanating from the connection point of Wolverine's claws. I know we've established that you have no deductive reasoning, but come on now, you are embarrassing yourself.

Silent Master
I have proof, do you remember a few minutes ago I showed it to you with a big red circle around it. Energy emanating from the connection point of Wolverine's claws. I know we've established that you have no deductive reasoning, but come on now, you are embarrassing yourself.

You showed a flash of energy, that isn't proof of penetration.

ringtones
the scans show us that his claws were sinking with there tips into simons back and energy was leaking from that place

Silent Master
No, the scan shows a flash of energy.

ringtones

look closely his claws on the left arm are much longer than his right arm which put his claws in the position of penetration and his tips are inside simon he penetrated him and it was inside

Silent Master
Again, Because the flash was blocking your view.

srankmissingnin

A flash of energy caused by Wolverine's claws. What, did you think Simon was strobing for no apparent reason, coincidentally in the only spot that Wolverine managed to connect and no where else?

Take your meds.

srankmissingnin
Energy hemmorage from Wolverine's claw penetration.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/avengers2_021.jpg

And a blood trail emanating from the point of impact, in subsequent panels.

JakeTheBank
Lol

Thor.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol

Thor.

laughing

JakeTheBank
laughing

Yeah, I imagine the ass kicking in store for Logan will be hilarious as well.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, I imagine the ass kicking in store for Logan will be hilarious as well.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

A slower, less agile, character up against and opponent with a reach advantage, significant skill advantage, a healing factor substantial enough to shrug off his opponents best attacks, weaponry that can bypass his opponents durability, can't be disarmed and the has the a potential to end the fight in one blow. You don't need to be a genius to see how that is likely to play out.

JakeTheBank
roll eyes (sarcastic)

A slower, less agile, character up against and opponent with a reach advantage, significant skill advantage, a healing factor substantial enough to shrug off his opponents best attacks, weaponry that can bypass his opponents durability, can't be disarmed and the has the a potential to end the fight in one blow. You don't need to be a genius to see how that is likely to play out.

Yeah.

Thor one shots Logan and BFR's him in the process.

This thread was already made before and a vast majority of the sane KMC posters already agreed even without his hammer, Thor is going to push Logan's shit in. The thread was then closed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=527742&pagenumber=1

Mindset

And a blood trail emanating from the point of impact, in subsequent panels. Wait, are you serial?

srankmissingnin
Yeah.

Not before he gets opened from his crotch to the pit of his neck and bleeds out in seconds.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Wait, are you serial?

I'm super serial.

JakeTheBank
Not before he gets opened from his crotch to the pit of his neck and bleeds out in seconds.

Cool story, bro.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Thor beats the shit out of him.

StiltmanFTW
Cool story, bro.

Like he did the last time WITH his hammer?

laughcry

srankmissingnin
Cool story, bro.

The only reality in which Thor takes Wolverine in a melee confrontation without his hammer is Bizzaro-verse.

Thor's only advantage is his strength, he is out of his league in every other way, Wolverine turns him into a pincushion.

Starscream M
Cool story, bro.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Thor beats the shit out of him. you realize you're in the minority with that opinion, right?

Dum Dum Dugan
Yeah.

This thread was already made before and a vast majority of the sane KMC posters already agreed even without his hammer, Thor is going to push Logan's shit in. The thread was then closed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=527742&pagenumber=1
sorry but when did majority believing something, equate to being right?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
you realize you're in the minority with that opinion, right?

That Thor beats Wolverine in melee?

Judging from your own previous threads, in which you made this exact match and then did Thor vs. Logan and Daken at the same time, no, I'm really not.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
sorry but when did majority believing something, equate to being right?

When they are right.

srankmissingnin
Thor has as much chance of beating Wolverine in this scenario as I do of beating Batman.

Mindset
Thor has as much chance of beating Wolverine as I do of beating Batman. Well, Batman is a drawing, so I'd hope you have 100% chance of beating him.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor has as much chance of beating Wolverine as I do of beating Batman. Thor tears up Wolverine like the cheap paper comics are printed on?

JakeTheBank
Thor has as much chance of beating Wolverine as I do of beating Batman.

Cool story, bro.

Dum Dum Dugan

requoting the same thing is trolling.

Put forth an arguement, dont simply repost the same thing. If it as clear as you believe, you should have no problem providing evidence showing as such.

Dum Dum Dugan
When they are right.
thats your opinion not fact. Nor is appealing to the masses, proving anything.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thor tears up Wolverine like the cheap paper comics are printed on?
how DARE YOU call the paper cheap mad

Parmaniac
Nor is appealing to the masses, proving anything. Democracy begs to differ sneer

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Democracy begs to differ sneer
Which Democracy has worked again?

srankmissingnin
Well, Batman is a drawing, so I'd hope you have 100% chance of beating him.

I saw Batman win an Oscar for best supporting actor just last week! mad

Mindset
That was Patrick Bateman.

Parmaniac
Which Democracy has worked again? Denmark, Sweden, Norway.

Failed has: Germany, USA, France, Italy

JakeTheBank
requoting the same thing is trolling.

Put forth an arguement, dont simply repost the same thing. If it as clear as you believe, you should have no problem providing evidence showing as such.

This entire thread is a example of trolling. Probably a butt-hurt ex-KMCer trying to make a point.

Thor uses his speed and reflexes which are more than enough to react to Logan and his top tier strength to either BFR Logan or render him unconscious. This notion that it requires nothing but the highest of heralds to put down Logan is beyond ridiculous.

srankmissingnin
That was Patrick Bateman.

Batman's cover personality. cool

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Denmark, Sweden, Norway.
There pure democracy now? Can you prove this? To my knowledge there is no pure democracy in effect currently in the world.

Sr J-Bieb

And a blood trail emanating from the point of impact, in subsequent panels. Looks like energy blur bro

Mindset
Looks like energy blur bro http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/1714/original/doublesguy.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
This entire thread is a example of trolling. Probably a butt-hurt ex-KMCer trying to make a point.

Thor uses his speed and reflexes which are more than enough to react to Logan and his top tier strength to either BFR Logan or render him unconscious. This notion that it requires nothing but the highest of heralds to put down Logan is beyond ridiculous.
How are they ex-KMCers?

People have already responded to this arguement. You again just restating same arguement, not providing any evidence.

no a single person even suggested that the highest heralds are needed to beat wolverine. Perhaps you might want to read there arguements, before jumping to conclusions.

srankmissingnin

Thor's speed and reflexes are inferior to Wolverine's as Thor himself as attested too, and Wolverine can shrug off Thor's best attack which again Thor himself has attested too. Wolverine lands a single clean hit and the fight is over. Thor manages to land a clean blow? Wolverine shrugs it off. Wolverine's powerset was designed for the precise purpose of beating melee bricks.

Starscream M
Which Democracy has worked again? USA

JakeTheBank
How are they ex-KMCers?

People have already responded to this arguement. You again just restating same arguement, not providing any evidence.

no a single person even suggested that the highest heralds are needed to beat wolverine. Perhaps you might want to read there arguements, before jumping to conclusions.

As in they've been banned.

You want evidence of Thor's vastly superior strength crushing people far greater than Logan?

Really? Lol, check out some of his threads; people contest you need to be WWH level to knock Logan out.

srankmissingnin
Looks like energy blur bro

Simon's ionic energy is purple, not read.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
USA
It not a deomocracy. It a democratic republic, there is a HUGE difference.

Parmaniac
http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/1714/original/doublesguy.jpg It's hip to be square!

Dum Dum Dugan
As in they've been banned.

You want evidence of Thor's vastly superior strength crushing people far greater than Logan?
really like who?

Again you clearly arnt reading people arguements. They never debated that Thor was not much much much much stronger. Honestly if your not going to read there arguements why even bother posting?

Sr J-Bieb
Simon's ionic energy is purple, not read. Ion Wonder Man doesn't bleed red. It's the blur mixed with his red dubya to make it look like good art/coloring

JakeTheBank
really like who?

Again you clearly arnt reading people arguements. They never debated that Thor was not much much much much stronger. Honestly if your not going to read there arguements why even bother posting?

The person who made this thread and then went on to change the match to clearly give Logan the advantage because he obviously needs every single one to beat Thor 1/10 times.

Yah.

That strength is what Thor uses to beat Logan here.

Dum Dum Dugan
people contest you need to be WWH level to knock Logan out.
equating masterbruce to everyone else is, not a good idea.

Badabing
Closed for the same reasons other Thor vs Wolverine threads were closed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t318224.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=519404&highlight=title%3A%28thor+vs+wolverine%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527742&highlight=title%3A%28thor+vs+wolverine%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.