The Atom vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
The Atom vs Juggernaut

Stoic
What would the Atom do, run into his nostril and revert to normal size? Or is this Thor's brother?

manx422
The atom would stomp his brain literally

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by manx422
The atom would stomp his brain literally

He'd regenerate his brain.

manx422
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He'd regenerate his brain.
WTF juggy does not have HF

The Nuul
Orion solos.

Wei Phoenix

Lol what? Yes he does.

Stoic

Yeah he actually does buddy, maybe even better than the Hulks.

Wei Phoenix

Thank Knowsbleed for these.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/Juggernaut%20OneShot/th_Juggernaut1997_p34.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/Juggernaut%20OneShot/th_Juggernaut1997_p35.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/Juggernaut%20OneShot/th_Juggernaut1997_p36.jpg

Shatterstar stabs out one of the Juggernauts eyes. He regrows a new one 1 panel later:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/Spiderman%2016/th_Spider-man_016-18.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/Spiderman%2016/th_Spider-man_016-19.jpg

Shatterstar slices Juggernauts face up with his sword. He heals instantly:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/XForce%204/th_X-Force_004-07-08.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/XForce%204/th_X-Force_004-09.jpg

Newjak
The atom would stomp his brain literally Dude Juggy's insides are just as durable as his outsides.

Stoic
Originally posted by Newjak
Dude Juggy's insides are just as durable as his outsides.

Cool sig.

Batman-Prime
Atom in search for the one braincell in Juggs huge head, will be successfull and "knock" him out.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Atom in search for the lone braincell in Juggs huge head, will be successfull and "knock" him out.

nicamarvin
will be successfull and "knock" him out. NOTHING knocks juggernaut out(except PIS)..... mad

Omega Vision
When you actually consider the Atom's powers he's one of the most dangerous beings in comics (really underutilized though). That said I agree that the Atom will have to be a little more creative than just stomping his brain. I do believe that a clever plan of attack (should the Atom manage to enter the Juggernaut's body) on Atom's part could drop the Juggernaut.
Juggernaut 8/10

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Newjak
Juggy's insides are just as durable as his outsides.

This. There is nothing Atom can do even from the inside.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
When you actually consider the Atom's powers he's one of the most dangerous beings in comics (really underutilized though). That said I agree that the Atom will have to be a little more creative than just stomping his brain. I do believe that a clever plan of attack (should the Atom manage to enter the Juggernaut's body) on Atom's part could drop the Juggernaut.
Juggernaut 8/10

There is really nothing Juggs can do to harm or find the Atom. So by default it's an 0 - 0 draw, if you think that the Atom can't hurt Juggs. Otherwise Juggs 0 Atom 2 wink cool

nicamarvin
There is really nothing Juggs can do to harm or find the Atom. How would you know that?....Nobody realy knows what is Juggernaut capable of, because he himself dont' use ALL of his enchantemts properly, other Juggernauts have cooler showings because they KNOW how to use them, but I'm not saying he will never do.... embarrasment

I hope one day he learns how to use his powers fully.....can you imagine that...!! eek!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How would you know that?....Nobody realy knows what is Juggernaut capable of, because he himself dont' use ALL of his enchantemts properly, other Juggernauts have cooler showings because they KNOW how to use them, but I'm not saying he will never do.... embarrasment

I hope one day he learns how to use his powers fully.....can you imagine that...!! eek!

What Juggernaut has better feats than Cain? We haven't really seen many outside of those who had the power for like a day or two.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
This. There is nothing Atom can do even from the inside.

I love it when Manx sets up these Juggernaut hate threads and fails so hard.

KingD19
Consider this, Atom and Hank Pym/Ant Man's powers are basically identical, except Ant Man can grow as well. Recently, Ant Man got inside Luke Cage's body, who is billed as having unbreakable skin. Although he's obviously far less durable than Juggs.

Ant Man tried to grow inside Luke's body, and he couldn't do it, since Luke is just as tough inside as out. If he tried to grow, he himself would have died in the attempt, and Luke would've been just fine.

Now imagine if Atom tried to grow inside Juggs, instant death for him, and Cytorrak probably ports him out of Juggs body because he'd become an inconvenience. Nothing has really hurt Juggs besides TP, and Nimrod's neural/sonic beam, Atom has nothing to bring to the table.

KingD19
What Juggernaut has better feats than Cain? We haven't really seen many outside of those who had the power for like a day or two.

Ummmm, there's that kid.....that's about it. However, if Cain really focused, and got Cytorrak to teach him how to use his powers, he'd be unstoppable in every sense of the word.

nicamarvin
What Juggernaut has better feats than Cain? We haven't really seen many outside of those who had the power for like a day or two. BINGO....now Imagine if Can realy knew how to used them in an EVIL way...!! eek!

I love it when Manx sets up these Juggernaut hate threads and fails so hard. ............... smokin'

Wei Phoenix
What did he do that was so uber beyond anything Cain has ever done?

KingD19
^ The only thing I remember him doing is shooting energy, making stuff come to life, and communicating with someone across the world, but considering Cain has swam faster than he can run, despite being 900lbs, shrunken someone, and shot orbs of energy at the X-Men, and walked on air, it's not so mucn.

I was just pointing out that the kid is the only person I've seen do anything with Juggs powers.

nicamarvin
What did he do that was so uber beyond anything Cain has ever done?

Originally posted by KingD19
I was just pointing out that the kid is the only person I've seen do anything with Juggs powers.

thats the thing....it was a frigging kid, with NO EVIL intentions

and those powers are more likely of his own imagination, for some reazon I am willing to bet the gem will let you do lots of things if you realy wish for it, or know how to...

Wei Phoenix
Exactly, Cain has used magic before as well, just had to give it up. Kid didn't really prove to be a better Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Kid didn't really prove to be a better Juggernaut. it proved to me that Cain aint using ALL of his powers.....wich is sad, can you ingine some Deadly blasts from his eyes or instant teleportation, flying abilities....these are NOT imposible to imagine with such a powerful Magic Demon like Cyttorak empowering the Gem

KingD19
We all know that Cain isn't using his full abilities, and more than likely he's not about to try, there aren't many circumstances he can't get the better of with just his strength and durability. There have been some instances where more powers would have helped, like getting tossed into space.

Wei Phoenix
it proved to me that Cain aint using ALL of his powers.....wich is sad, can you ingine some Deadly blasts from his eyes or instant teleportation, flying abilities....these are NOT imposible to imagine with such a powerful Magic Demon like Cyttorak empowering the Gem

We all know that Cain isn't using his full abilities, and more than likely he's not about to try, there aren't many circumstances he can't get the better of with just his strength and durability. There have been some instances where more powers would have helped, like getting tossed into space.

Yeah Cain isn't using them because he can't. He had to give up the knowledge to escape from the Crimson Cosmos. Before then he was capable of doing so much more.

Prep-Man
Atom, via BFR.

KingD19
Yeah Cain isn't using them because he can't. He had to give up the knowledge to escape from the Crimson Cosmos. Before then he was capable of doing so much more.

I know that full well, I was agreeing with you.

And Prep, how does Atom BFR the Juggernaut?

batdude123
Consider this, Atom and Hank Pym/Ant Man's powers are basically identical

lmao

KingD19
^What's so funny, they both shrink, while Atom is much more skilled at it, and Hank can actually grow, it's still the same power set. Hulk and Rhino both have super strength, but Hulk is stronger, regardless, it's still super strength.

batdude123
^What's so funny, they both shrink, while Atom is much more skilled at it, and Hank can actually grow, it's still the same power set. Hulk and Rhino both have super strength, but Hulk is stronger, regardless, it's still super strength.

I just found it funny.

It's like comparing Spider-man's strength to Thanos'.

Prep-Man
I know that full well, I was agreeing with you.

And Prep, how does Atom BFR the Juggernaut?

His tech maybe? Atom is the Reed Richards of the DCU. At least tech and genius wise.

KingD19
Well yeah it is funny, but I was just pointing out how someone trying to damage Juggernaut's insides is pointless.

And give me an example of what tech Atom has on him in a no prep battle that can BFR Cain.

Prep-Man
Ah, I thought it was with prep, but even so, he can build teleporters pretty quick.

Newjak
thats the thing....it was a frigging kid, with NO EVIL intentions

and those powers are more likely of his own imagination, for some reazon I am willing to bet the gem will let you do lots of things if you realy wish for it, or know how to... Well there was also D'Spayre who was using Cain's powers to rip open the fabric of space to unleash a hell dimension's demon horde unto Earth.

Knowsbleed33
Goofy thread.

Ptr_Grifin
^ The only thing I remember him doing is shooting energy, making stuff come to life, and communicating with someone across the world, but considering Cain has swam faster than he can run, despite being 900lbs, shrunken someone, and shot orbs of energy at the X-Men, and walked on air, it's not so mucn.

What kid are you talking about? When did this happen?

Knowsbleed33
Stevie in West Coast Avengers #64.

Ptr_Grifin
For some reason I was thinking he meant that a kid turned into a Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
Nada, Stevie used the gem to do various things. Like he animated clay statues and shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.