Vulcan vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaybear
CIS is off.
They start at different ends of the earth.

Bentley
Vulcan can win, but actually Supes will pull a Gladiator and stomp him.

Gaybear
Originally posted by Bentley
Vulcan can win, but actually Supes will pull a Gladiator and stomp him.

No because Supes powers are enrgy based. Vulcan can just cut of his connection to yellow sun energy and kill him with 1 blast.

Bentley
Let's say speed blitz!

(Also, Gladiator's powers are psychically based but Vulcan never manipulated his psychic energy)

Gaybear
Let's say speed blitz!

(Also, Gladiator's powers are psychically based but Vulcan never manipulated his psychic energy)

Ever heard of CIS my friend? CIS is off in this fight. Vulcan actually reacted to Gladiator, and was like "Oh shit why don't my energy manipulating powers work on him"....then got his eye gouged out.

Bentley
If CIS is off, Supes moves faster than light before Vulcan can do anything and crushes his skull.

I don't think that's a closer match.

Gaybear
If CIS is off, Supes moves faster than light before Vulcan can do anything and crushes his skull.

I don't think that's a closer match.

Vulcan can move FTL aswell and has FTL reaction speeds.

Bentley
Originally posted by Gaybear
Vulcan can move FTL aswell and has FTL reaction speeds.

Ah, sorry, I think we used feats to discuss the characters embarrasment

When has he ever shown FTL reflexes?

Gaybear
Ah, sorry, I think we used feats to discuss the characters embarrasment

When has he ever shown FTL reflexes?

He has reacted to the LASERS of Shiar warships.

iceman24567
Superman uppercuts Vulcan into a coma.

Gaybear
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman uppercuts Vulcan into a coma.

I doubt it, not when BB scream can only down him for like 5 secs

Stoic
Vulcans a tough SOB he tanked Black Bolts mean voice.

iceman24567
I doubt it, not when BB scream can only down him for like 5 secs
Yet Gladz right hook pwned his eye? Superman is on a slightly high level than emo Summers

Gaybear
Yet Gladz right hook pwned his eye? Superman is on a slightly high level than emo Summers

It wasn't a right hook, you can clearly see like the ***** he is gouged his eye out. You dont throw a right hook with 2 fingers.

iceman24567
Two fingers whatever point is Vulcan can be beat physically he was crying like a baby when that happened. He's hardly competent enough to fight somebody like Superman erm

Gaybear
Two fingers whatever point is Vulcan can be beat physically he was crying like a baby when that happened. He's hardly competent enough to fight somebody like Superman erm

Im sure if any superhero got they eye gouged out they would scream in pain. He tanke a scream from BB though, it is funny that you are ignoring that. Or in your mind is Gladiators punch>>>BB scream?

iceman24567
Rulk had both eyes sliced up he was blind and he hardly blinked. Not true at all they wouldn't cry like a baby seriously. Black Bolts scream isn't the same as a punche now is it? Adam warlock was doing fairly well against Vulcan in h2h Superman would wreck him.

Stoic
My only argument for Vulcan is that in many ways Gladiator is tougher than Superman when facing someone like Vulcan, Superman is a battery Gladiator is not. Therefore we can't compare Superman to Gladiator in this case. I think Superman would be in trouble in this fight, much like he would be if he fought the Surfer.

Warlock and Superman are different as well, Kal's a power source and Vulcan as he loves to say is an Omega level energy manipulator.

Gaybear
Rulk had both eyes sliced up he was blind and he hardly blinked. Not true at all they wouldn't cry like a baby seriously. Black Bolts scream isn't the same as a punche now is it? Adam warlock was doing fairly well against Vulcan in h2h Superman would wreck him.

Because Adam Warlock koed Vulcan right? He could barely stall him LMAO. Keep going. The fact is Vulcan would drain Superman before he can land the first jaw breaking punch.

Bentley
He has reacted to the LASERS of Shiar warships.

When you can sense energy surges you can totally consider that aim dodging.

Gaybear
When you can sense energy surges you can totally consider that aim dodging.

Aim dodging light? LMAO ridicoulous.

iceman24567
Because Adam Warlock koed Vulcan right? He could barely stall him LMAO. Keep going. The fact is Vulcan would drain Superman before he can land the first jaw breaking punch. Nah Superman's combat speed >> Vulcans reflexes. Superman physically rips Vulcan to shreds.

Gaybear
Nah Superman's combat speed >> Vulcans reflexes. Superman physically rips Vulcan to shreds.

Superman=<Gladiator who Vulcan reacted to. Vulcan drains Superman before he can even lay a finger on him.

Bentley
Aim dodging light?

Yes, Wolverine does it all the time confused

iceman24567
Superman=<Gladiator who Vulcan reacted to. Vulcan drains Superman before he can even lay a finger on him. No Peterlane abc logic doesn't work not only that but Superman has better combat speed feats and speed blitzing so no.

xJLxKing
Superman=<Gladiator who Vulcan reacted to. Vulcan drains Superman before he can even lay a finger on him.
No! It might happen in your dreams.

The Pict

thumb up

Spire
Vulcan wins a coma-punch.

Gaybear
No Peterlane abc logic doesn't work not only that but Superman has better combat speed feats and speed blitzing so no.

Who is Peterlane? I am clearly Gaybear, are you insulting me? abc logic doesn't work you are right but Superman = Gladiator, but with energy based powers. Vulcan wins 10/10

iceman24567
Yeah so you made a spite thread Petey? nice bye bye

The Nuul
Mods will take care of him.

Gaybear
Originally posted by The Nuul
Mods will take care of him.

Suck a dick ******. No homo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.