Vulcan runs the Summers/Grey Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaybear
CIS is off.
No mind raping

1. Adam X
2. Cyclops
3. Havok
4. Stryfe
5. Rachel Summers (No Phoenix)
6. "Jesus" Cable
7. Nate Grey

Bentley
Vulcan schools them.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Gaybear
CIS is off.
No mind raping

1. Adam X
2. Cyclops
3. Havok
4. Stryfe
5. Rachel Summers (No Phoenix)
6. "Jesus" Cable
7. Nate Grey

Vulcan stomps amirite?

Gaybear
Yes Vulcan is the most powerful mutant apart from the high end reality warpers and Jean Grey. Vulcan is arguably stronger than SS who schooled a multi-tasking Cable

The Nuul
Yes Vulcan is the most powerful mutant apart from the high end reality warpers and Jean Grey. Vulcan is arguably stronger than SS who schooled a multi-tasking Cable

Reported.

Wei Phoenix
Peterlane!

The Nuul
ninja

Gaybear
Originally posted by The Nuul
Bye bye..

Reported.

For what?

Wei Phoenix
For being a gaybear? For spiting some of the fighters. What is a telepath supposed to do outside of attacking the mind?

Gaybear
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
For being a gaybear? For spiting some of the fighters. What is a telepath supposed to do outside of attacking the mind?

Because Cable, Nate and Rachel arent high level telekintics right????

Gaybear

I see you have no reply...gg fool.

Wei Phoenix
Because Cable, Nate and Rachel arent high level telekintics right????

Not really, there isn't much they could do against Vulcan solely with TK.

Gaybear
Not really, there isn't much they could do against Vulcan solely with TK.

Because Cable using TK didnt amp his strength up to keep up with Surfer. Cable didn't use his T.K to stop multiple nukes and keep Providence a huge city, hundreds of miles in the air. Cable and Rachel can't use their TK to fly at high level speeds or manipulate matter right? Tell me have you ever heard of a tk blast? TK isn't just picking up objects......GG............FOOL

Wei Phoenix
Because Cable using TK didnt amp his strength up to keep up with Surfer. Cable didn't use his T.K to stop multiple nukes and keep Providence a huge city, hundreds of miles in the air. Cable and Rachel can't use their TK to fly at high level speeds or manipulate matter right? Tell me have you ever heard of a tk blast? TK isn't just picking up objects......GG............FOOL

Thank you for giving the reasons to why Vulcan loses.

Gaybear
Thank you for giving the reasons to why Vulcan loses.

No problem. I never said he would clear it.

nicamarvin
Yes Vulcan is the most powerful mutant apart from the high end reality warpers listen FANBOY, there are 2 kinds of powerful mutants, the cosmic ones(crazed ones) and the less powerful(but more powerful than most) from low to high level herald(shaman Nate,Jesus Cable,vulcan and some others )
for some weird reazon there are no Mutans in the middle(skyfather to low cosmic)..and I just dont see vulcan at a skyfather level ok........ wink

Gaybear2
I never said Vulcan was skyfather.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Gaybear2
I never said Vulcan was skyfather. Then he aint SOLOing his herald level peers... cool

id369
If Havok is sun amped, he stopped at 3.

Otherwise the twins, Cable or X-Man beat this mutie down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.