Juggy's Bruisers vs. Shaggy Man's Bruisers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Juggernaut
WW Hulk
Red Hulk
Mangog
Immortal Herc

vs.

Shaggy Man
Lobo
H/P Doomsday
Solomun Grundy (Smart One)
Despero

No other powers other than physical one. Speed, stamina, durability, strength, etc.

redhotrash
Lobo and Doomsday are going to be hard to handle.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Lobo and Doomsday are going to be hard to handle. Loeb force for the win.... smokin'

CosmicComet
Wow...This is nice.

But, DC's sluggers just tend to be better on average. Juggernaut is my favorite guy on the field and he would do well and could KO anyone on the field one on one, assuming he is determined/angered/desperate enough to amp himself.

I think he and Mangog are the two best on team 1, but I don't think that will be enough as team 2 is just beastly all the way through.

redhotrash
Is it even possible to K.O. Doomsday anymore?

Nihilist
Heavily stacked in DC's favour, not surprising really.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Heavily stacked in DC's favour, not surprising really.
HUH? I gave Marvel Red Hulk which was able to KO a watcher. He's easily the strongest guy on the field. And Mangog who was Strong enough to challenge Odin. And you say it's stacked in DC's favor? Plus DC has lobo who is really only as strong as Superman. Immortal Herc is that Strong.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Zeuodin
HUH? I gave Marvel Red Hulk which was able to KO a watcher. He's easily the strongest guy on the field. And Mangog who was Strong enough to challenge Odin. And you say it's stacked in DC's favor? Plus DC has lobo who is really only as strong as Superman. Immortal Herc is that Strong. Herc isnt in any of thier leagues, Red hulk is on a major slide and others have ko'd a watcher.

DarthDaniel1001
Red Hulk Vs. Shaggy Man-Don't know much about Shaggy Man but I think Red Hulk wins
Juggernaut Vs. Lobo-Juggernaut Wins
WWH Hulk Vs. Doomsday-Doomsday wins
Mangog Vs. Solomon Grundy-If Mangog stood toe-to-toe with Odin then he definitely wins this
Hercules Vs. Despero-Don't know Despero's strength level so I can't say

Way I see it, Juggernaut's team wins.

Zeuodin
Herc isnt in any of thier leagues, Red hulk is on a major slide and others have ko'd a watcher.
But you said not surprising. In my JLA avengers thread, everyone seemed to think it was almost dead even. So why are you insulting my thread?

Nihilist
But you said not surprising. In my JLA avengers thread, everyone seemed to think it was almost dead even. So why are you insulting my thread? Because the sides are way uneven.

K Von Doom
Doomsday's speed is much greater than everyone else's on the list right?

Zeuodin
Because the sides are way uneven.
Someone just posted above you how they thought the marvel team wins. So again, how are the sides way uneven?

DarthDaniel1001
That someone would be me. big grin

celeyhyga17
hmmm....this is a tough one

I really like Doomsday and Despero on DC team (especially Doomsday). Despero is not known by many, but has had some great showings. Lobo or Shaggy Man can be quite tough as well. Grundy is the weak link. His strength and durability varies too often. On Marvel's side, I like both hulks. They're two of the tougher incarnations of hulk. Hercules is no slouch either. Always shown to go toe to toe with Thor in terms of physical prowess. I'm definitely loving Juggernaut of course. Probably the most durable and invulnerable of all the players here. Finally there's Mangog. He's a beast! This is a tough one to call. I'm gonna go with team Marvel by the slightest.

5.5/10

CortSether
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Doomsday's speed is much greater than everyone else's on the list right?

Way I see it that doesn't matter much. Juggernaut would be able to tag Doomsday, he's beaten the snot out of bullet catchers many times. While Juggernaut may not be fast his reflexes are surprisingly quick if he's able to hit those kinds of people no sweat.

Lord Feron
I like the T2 side but wtf are they going to do with Juggs?

The Pict
Stalemate.

kinder_chocolat
juggernaut solo

The Pict
Originally posted by kinder_chocolat
juggernaut solo

facepalm

There's no chance at all of Juggernaut putting down H/P Doomsday. Probably won't put down Shaggy Man either.

Juggernaut is my favourite character here, but be serious.

galactusischere
Juggernaut Vs. Shaggy man- Stalemate. Nothnigs physical stops Juggs and Shaggy can regenerate
WW Hulk Vs. Lobo- If its pure physical then I think Hulk can take the majority
Red Hulk Vs. Hunter/Prey DD- Tough one but with Loeb force backing him up Rulk should take this.
Mangog Vs. Grundy- Mangog
Immortal Herc- Despero

that leaves WWH, Mangog, Red Hulk and Juggy Vs. Shaggy man and Despero.
Team marvel shoul win this

kinder_chocolat
yes he solo because they cant kill him but he can kill doomsday

Zeuodin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Juggernaut Vs. Shaggy man- Stalemate. Nothnigs physical stops Juggs and Shaggy can regenerate
WW Hulk Vs. Lobo- If its pure physical then I think Hulk can take the majority
Red Hulk Vs. Hunter/Prey DD- Tough one but with Loeb force backing him up Rulk should take this.
Mangog Vs. Grundy- Mangog
Immortal Herc- Despero

that leaves WWH, Mangog, Red Hulk and Juggy Vs. Shaggy man and Despero.
Team marvel shoul win this
Red Hulk is not beating H/P doomsday.

The Pict
Red Hulk is not beating H/P doomsday.

thumb up

People seem to forget that Darkseid and Superman were both unable to put down H/P Doomsday and he had to be removed from existence to be stopped.

The Pict
Doomsday laughed this off. No one here is putting him down.

Originally posted by The Pict
Yeah H/P Doomsday couldn't be stopped in that comic, he had to be removed from existence.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2505/hacsahunterprey0335dt3.th.jpg

"A force equal to a million nuclear blasts" impressive durability feat for both Superman and Doomsday. When we next see Doomsday he's grabbing Superman ready to fight and laughing. After THAT!

Hulk couldn't hope to equal something as powerful as that explosion let alone top it, so how could he beat Doomsday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.