How to rekindle my love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSMVS
How do I go about rekindling my love for a video game? I don't want to name it specifically, but it's a fighting game. I mostly play online. When I play someone good, I don't care. When I bad someone bad, I don't care. When I lose, when I win, I'm completely indifferent. I used to love this game. Maybe it's cause I logged in about 400 hours on it, but I want to feel that same enjoyment I used to feel. sad

Quincy
Gotta name the game

SaTsuJiN
if you played it too much.. maybe take a breather and you'll wind up loving it again?

BackFire
Yeah, take a break.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by LordSMVS
How do I go about rekindling my love for a video game? I don't want to name it specifically, but it's a fighting game. I mostly play online. When I play someone good, I don't care. When I bad someone bad, I don't care. When I lose, when I win, I'm completely indifferent. I used to love this game. Maybe it's cause I logged in about 400 hours on it, but I want to feel that same enjoyment I used to feel. sad

Move onto another game erm. Then come back to this one if you still wish to.

Quincy
download the ost

Peach
Play something different for a while.

NemeBro
Lol wut.

Stop playing for a while.

Also, you seem to be taking videogames way too seriously. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.