superman prime invades marvel earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is superboy-prime when he was temporarily an adult, who in the marvel U short of sky level entities that can stop him?

thanos-prime
thanos

Omega Vision
Originally posted by thanos-prime
thanos
First off this is Marvel Earth and second off no, Guardian Amped Prime would destroy regular Thanos.

Slaanesh
no one under skyfather can even harm Prime..

galactusischere
Juggernaut, Thanos, X, Black Bolt, Hulk, Reed, and DOOM

nicamarvin
Doom with prep.....MoleculeMan, High end power Demons

Slaanesh
Thanos is not from eatrh..BB,Hulk,Doom,Reed is not even in Prime league..Prime can basicly blitz their head off..Jugg get thrown into the sun..

CosmicComet
Photon Genis?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thanos is not from eatrh..BB,Hulk,Doom,Reed is not even in Prime league..Prime can basicly blitz their head off..Jugg get thrown into the sun..
Genis, Surfer, Juggs, Hulk, BB, Reed, and DOOM will make him their *****.

shokosugi
Superman Prime destroys marvel earth

nicamarvin
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman Prime destroys marvel earth ON your WET dreams FANBOY..... smokin'

Slaanesh
Originally posted by galactusischere
Genis, Surfer, Juggs, Hulk, BB, Reed, and DOOM will make him their *****.

Surfer is not on earth..GR Prime > Genis..the other are worthless and a non factor..they are not even compareable to Prime..they are way out of theor league..

Bouboumaster
All they need is Reed Richards and one of his stupid ass toys he keeps in his closet and it's done.

Slaanesh
Prime kills him before he can even think a way to stop Prime..

xJLxKing
I don't see many Stopping him.
Sentry and characters on his level all die from one HV or so. As for characters like Thor, they would die if they slug him out.

Marvel Earth's best chance it to jump him like they did in LO3W, or depower him a lot

BattleMage
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't see many Stopping him.
Sentry and characters on his level all die from one HV or so. As for characters like Thor, they would die if they slug him out.

Marvel Earth's best chance it to jump him like they did in LO3W, or depower him a lot B.S. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Prime stomps no heroes or villains below skyfather level would be able to hang with him for more than minutes.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
First off this is Marvel Earth and second off no, Guardian Amped Prime would destroy regular Thanos. wrong

gogogadgetgo
kitty would just phase his brain out easy win for marvel weeeee

iceman24567
Phase his brain out? What are you smoking that out of character bull doesn't fly pal.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by iceman24567
Phase his brain out? What are you smoking that out of character bull doesn't fly pal.

so is superman's speedblitz at the get go bull, which is out of character but flys all the time

you and your double standards!

iceman24567
Except Superman has speed blitzed a couple times in his career and it's in character for him to do so from the get go in certain situations. It's not in character for 616 Kitty Pryde to phase somebodys brain out erm

gogogadgetgo
Except Superman has speed blitzed a couple times in his career and it's in character for him to do so from the get go in certain situations. It's not in character for 616 Kitty Pryde to phase somebodys brain out erm

at the get go? like ready fight blitz? and if so what is the percentage? 1 out of 5 fights? 1 out of 10 fights? 1 out of 100 fights? hell, the percentage of times that superman has done an outright speedblitz at the get go would be so small when compared to all of his other fights that in out of 10 fights it shouldn't even apply.

Parmaniac
I think this team could take it

MAIN TEAM:
Thor
Sentry
Hulk
Skaar
Ares
Hercules
A-Bomb (As punching bag to gain time)
Wolverine (As punching bag to gain time)
Rogue (even more useful with prep to leech powers from others)
Iceman
Namor
Colossus
Thing
Ms. Marvel
Ms Marvel (Moonstone)

FLANKING ATTACK:
Dr. Strange (SS) (darkens the sky, no sunlight and then of course offensive magic)
Storm (spamming lightnings etc.)
Cyclops

TACTICAL:
Ghost Rider (Penance Stare)
Invisible Woman
Cloak (BIG MAYBE: BFR, plus psychological advantage)
Blink (BFR into a red sun)

DEPENDS ON PREP:
Iron Man (something like a Hulk Buster with red sunlight "lasers" like Hardware from DC, can't be that hard to create them)
Reed Richards (pretty much the same like Stark just not in an armour)

IF VILLAINS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE:

PLUS FOR MAIN TEAM:
Magneto (plus tacticle for ripping off Primes armor)
Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Rulk
Molecule Man

PLUS FOR TACTICAL:
X-Ray (U-Foes) (red sunlight)
Vector (U-Foes)
Radioactive Man (red sunlight)
Daken (maybe the muramasa blade works, if not scratch him)
The Spot (BFR, tacticle hole)

PLUS DEPENDS ON PREP:
Dr.Doom
The Leader

iceman24567
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
at the get go? like ready fight blitz? and if so what is the percentage? 1 out of 5 fights? 1 out of 10 fights? 1 out of 100 fights? hell, the percentage of times that superman has done an outright speedblitz at the get go would be so small when compared to all of his other fights that in out of 10 fights it shouldn't even apply.
Superman's combat speed can be considered blitzing to slower characters you know no expression. It should apply and comparing Superman's blitzing to Kitty phasing somebody's brains out is ridiculous.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think this team could take it

MAIN TEAM:
Thor
Sentry
Hulk
Skaar
Ares
Hercules
A-Bomb (As punching bag to gain time)
Wolverine (As punching bag to gain time)
Rogue (even more useful with prep to leech powers from others)
Iceman
Namor
Colossus
Thing
Ms. Marvel
Ms Marvel (Moonstone)

FLANKING ATTACK:
Dr. Strange (SS) (darkens the sky, no sunlight and then of course offensive magic)
Storm (spamming lightnings etc.)
Cyclops

TACTICAL:
Ghost Rider (Penance Stare)
Invisible Woman
Cloak (BIG MAYBE: BFR, plus psychological advantage)
Blink (BFR into a red sun)

DEPENDS ON PREP:
Iron Man (something like a Hulk Buster with red sunlight "lasers" like Hardware from DC, can't be that hard to create them)
Reed Richards (pretty much the same like Stark just not in an armour)

IF VILLAINS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE:

PLUS FOR MAIN TEAM:
Magneto (plus tacticle for ripping off Primes armor)
Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Rulk
Molecule Man

PLUS FOR TACTICAL:
X-Ray (U-Foes) (red sunlight)
Vector (U-Foes)
Radioactive Man (red sunlight)
Daken (maybe the muramasa blade works, if not scratch him)
The Spot (BFR, tacticle hole)

PLUS DEPENDS ON PREP:
Dr.Doom
The Leader Alot is wrong with this post

Parmaniac
Alot is wrong with this post

could you point a few things out?

EDIT: I know there are a lot of charcters that would get one shotted

gogogadgetgo
Superman's combat speed can be considered blitzing to slower characters you know no expression. It should apply and comparing Superman's blitzing to Kitty phasing somebody's brains out is ridiculous.

i have no issues with superman's ability to blitz, i'm just pointing out the argument that some use that as soon as the fight starts superman blitz his opponent immediately.

said argument usually goes like this

"x character wont get the chance to attack coz even before he's thought of what to do he'd be dead in a nanosec..."

sounds familliar?

now tell me, does superman actually do that all the time? is it in his character to always zoom nanosec blitz for the win?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
could you point a few things out?

EDIT: I know there are a lot of charcters that would get one shotted
MM is above skyfather level Prime is charged by Guardian energy red sun radiation would be pointless. UH Prime isn't wearing armor and bfr won't work on Prime since he can punch out of dimensions.

iceman24567
i have no issues with superman's ability to blitz, i'm just pointing out the argument that some use that as soon as the fight starts superman blitz his opponent immediately.

said argument usually goes like this

"x character wont get the chance to attack coz even before he's thought of what to do he'd be dead in a nanosec..."

sounds familliar?

now tell me, does superman actually do that all the time? is it in his character to always zoom nanosec blitz for the win? What does that have to do with Kitty Pryde doing something she has never done and more thank likely never do?

Parmaniac
MM is above skyfather level Prime is charged by Guardian energy red sun radiation would be pointless. UH Prime isn't wearing armor and bfr won't work on Prime since he can punch out of dimensions.

Yeah I know that was a team I put together for another thread where Prime is just Prime in his armor, just thought I'll give it a try in this matchup

iceman24567
Guardian amped Prime >> Sinestro corps Prime

gogogadgetgo
What does that have to do with Kitty Pryde doing something she has never done and more thank likely never do?

absolutely nothing, but she did leave her glove in logan's head in a what if? stick out tongue or something like that...not sure if its just a glove or if she pulled his brains half out

edit: you didn't answer myquestion though...

Parmaniac
Guardian amped Prime >> Sinestro corps Prime

yeah I know I just thought I'll give it a try sad, to be honest I son't see anything taking him down if he 100% is simply going for the kill, what would stop him from crashing into earths core and blow it up like he did with one of DCs earths...

-Pr-
What does that have to do with Kitty Pryde doing something she has never done and more thank likely never do?

umm, this is a VS forum. we're allowed to speculate...

iceman24567
absolutely nothing, but she did leave her glove in logan's head in a what if? stick out tongue or something like that...not sure if its just a glove or if she pulled his brains half out

edit: you didn't answer myquestion though...
I didn't answer it because it has no relevance to the topic at hand or my original statement. If you want to argue Superman's blitzing bull talk to Galan because i don't really read Superman comics erm

Sin I AM
how often does he punch thru dimensions? i thought that was just once

gogogadgetgo
I didn't answer it because it has no relevance to the topic at hand or my original statement. If you want to argue Superman's blitzing bull talk to Galan because i don't really read Superman comics erm

or maybe your just afraid to take a stance...

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
umm, this is a VS forum. we're allowed to speculate... Doesn't it have to make sense though? In character Kitty would never do such a thing if she were bloodlusted sure eek!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
how often does he punch thru dimensions? i thought that was just once Phantom zone and the paradise dimension while not at full power Alex amped him a little bit.

iceman24567
or maybe your just afraid to take a stance... Nah not really.

-Pr-
Doesn't it have to make sense though? In character Kitty would never do such a thing if she were bloodlusted sure eek!

if prime had just ripped colossus' arm off and beaten him to death with it, she'd be bloodlusted i'm sure.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
how often does he punch thru dimensions? i thought that was just once

it was a special circumstance.

ColossusGrundy
Superman Prime destroys Marvel earth and never stops laughing.

No match for him on Marvel Earth. It would take MANY of the Marvel cosmic beings to slow him down.

shokosugi
You need these Guys to defeat SBP.

Galactus
Abraxas
Dark Phoenix
MJJ
Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.