Grodd vs Emma Frost vs Professor X vs Jean Grey (not Pheonix) vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Pure telepathy, who wins the physic battle of wills?

DarthDaniel1001
Professor X or Martian Manhunter, leaning towards the Professor

Stoic
J'onn has the highest TP feat on the list, while Professor Xavier has the strongest Psychic defenses. In the Astral plane Xavier wins, in the physical plane J'onn wins.

Konton
J'onn.

galactusischere
Featwise J'onn
But Xavier should win this IMO
Jean and Grodd are out of the picture also.

supremthor
Martian Manhunter

Bouboumaster
I lean toward Prof X

Aztec123
The martian

Prep-Man
What has MM done that puts him over Xavier?

redhotrash
If Xavier cut loose like he did with magneto I dont see how he'd lose this. Manhunter is the best telepath in a universe thats somewhat light on telepaths. Xavier is the best in a world filled with them. Still I might be wrong.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by redhotrash
If Xavier cut loose like he did with magneto I dont see how he'd lose this. Manhunter is the best telepath in a universe thats somewhat light on telepaths. Xavier is the best in a world filled with them. Still I might be wrong.

It's kinda a missconception that DC doesn't have a lot of telepaths. Because they do. Probably not as many as MU, but they are there.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What has MM done that puts him over Xavier?
He stood his ground against the White Martians. He was able to protect the JLA from the Martian's telepatic assault. If I remember correctly, he also erase their memories. The Martians were living among the humans as regular people. That puts him well above Xavier. erm

redhotrash
It's kinda a missconception that DC doesn't have a lot of telepaths. Because they do. Probably not as many as MU, but they are there.

Might be true. Just seems overloaded when Xavier has like 3+ telepaths on his team at any given time.

Zeuodin
Martian Manhunter could feel the emotions of every sentient being in the known Galaxy all at one time. Galactic level Tp.

Aztec123

The have a couple, perhaps not as many as the marvel universe, but i'll name a few off the top of my head:

Martian Manhunter, Miss Martian, Aquaman, Saturn Girl, Raven, Zatanna, Captain Comet, Mento, Obsidian, Dr. Fate, Lilith (some magicians, if not all), Darkseid, Neron, Psimon, Despero, Amazo, The White Martians, The Key, Dr. Psycho, Gorilla Grodd Hector Hammond, Mageddon, Dr. Destiny etc

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Martian Manhunter could feel the emotions of every sentient being in the known Galaxy all at one time. Galactic level Tp.

Issue number?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Aztec123
The have a couple, perhaps not as many as the marvel universe, but i'll name a few off the top of my head:

Martian Manhunter, Miss Martian, Aquaman, Saturn Girl, Raven, Zatanna, Captain Comet, Mento, Obsidian, Dr. Fate, Lilith (some magicians, if not all), Darkseid, Neron, Psimon, Despero, Amazo, The White Martians, The Key, Dr. Psycho, Gorilla Grodd Hector Hammond, Mageddon, Dr. Destiny etc
Raven, Wonder Woman(When using the Omegadome), Darkside, Beautiful Dreamer,Takion, Bernadeth, Queen Of Fables, The Key, etc.

Zeuodin
Issue number? JLA Heaven's ladder

Prep-Man

That's more than a couple. Don't forget Saturn's girl race is all telepathic, Dominus, Manchester Black, Guardians, Controllers, The Telepath, Scanner, Tattoo Man's brother, etc...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Zeuodin
JLA Heaven's ladder

Thanks.

batdude123
Originally posted by galactusischere
Featwise J'onn
But Xavier should win this IMO

http://drunkenachura.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dude-wait-what.jpg

Omega Vision
That's more than a couple. Don't forget Saturn's girl race is all telepathic, Dominus, Manchester Black, Guardians, Controllers, The Telepath, Scanner, Tattoo Man's brother, etc...
Don't forget Dr. Psycho.

Konton
Raven isn't telepathic.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Konton
Raven isn't telepathic.

I tought she had basic knowledge of telepathy. I know her powers derive from empathy (emotions). I guess i'm wrong your the Raven expert. stick out tongue

Mindset
He stood his ground against the White Martians. He was able to protect the JLA from the Martian's telepatic assault. If I remember correctly, he also erase their memories. The Martians were living among the humans as regular people. That puts him well above Xavier. erm No it doesn't.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
No it doesn't.

Shut up, hater.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Mindset
No it doesn't.

Yes, it does!!! mad stick out tongue I like you, you have a good sense of humor. Now go play with your kyle rayner action figure. happy

Prep-Man
LOL!

Survivor19
Well, i would love to say Xavier wins... but those DC power levels are freaking over 9000. So, BL MM...

P.S. Cassandra Nova would still stemroll them all ))))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.