tiger shark vs black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
fight takes place in a water bottling plant.

fully geared black panther walks into the main floor and sees tiger shark over head on a cat walk.

Battlehammer
Tiger Shark, if it classic version.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Tiger Shark, if it classic version.

whats wrong with the current tiger shark?

Battlehammer
he sucked as of late. His strength and durably have been largly down graded it seems.

Wild Shadow
he sucked as of late. His strength and durably have been largly down graded it seems.

do u recognize the similar set up to a on comic battle between tiger shark and another hero?

i guess we can go with the classic pre transformation tiger shark.

StiltmanFTW

TS got an upgrade in Hulk recently. I'm not sure if it was a permanent one, though.

He stalemated Namor.

Wild Shadow
so who do u think wins?gossip

namorsubby
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so who do u think wins?gossip classic TS completely owns........TS from Red Hulk #10 does too........but all other current incarnations.......like the one's that lose to punisher, deadpool, etc.....not so much.

edit:

TS from the 90's Submariner ongoing would win too.....he fought thor underwater i believe

Lord Feron
lol when Pun choked out tigershark in water lol.

StiltmanFTW
He's the fu(kin Punisher, what did you expect? smile

But fully geared BP is no joke. Energy daggers, smart armor, ebony blade...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.