well-fed Galactus and Omega Vs. White Phoenix and Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Well-fed Galactus and his clone vs WPOTC and DP
and for the sake of this thread Omega is NOT retarded. He can understand the concepts of "teamwork", "fight", and "dodge".
Who wins team big G or team Phoenix?

starlock
Team Phoenix win

galactusischere
Originally posted by starlock
Team Phoenix win
what majority would u give them?

Mr Master
Team Galactus FTW!

Zeuodin
Originally posted by starlock
Team Phoenix win
I agree. Didn't the White phoenix play with realities and such. I don't see Galactus doing that.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
I agree. Didn't the White phoenix play with realities and such. I don't see Galactus doing that.
No she did not. She only "repaired" a reality which is NOT an impressive feat in Galactus' league(Galactus did the same with Eternity *infinity wars

guy222
how fed is big g

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by galactusischere
No she did not. She only "repaired" a reality which is NOT an impressive feat in Galactus' league(Galactus did the same with Eternity *infinity wars
She cut off an entire time line. Her and Dark Phoenix will win. Besides Omega is a big slow oaf and the girls are quite smart and fast.

rotiart
As white or dark... Didn't Jean restructure time for cyclops such that he would end up with Emma

in addition to eating suns... Repairing the universe... Etc... Jeans got the better feats unless you allow the ultimate nullifer

galactusischere
She cut off an entire time line. Her and Dark Phoenix will win. Besides Omega is a big slow oaf and the girls are quite smart and fast.
I specifically said that Omega isn't dumb and understands the concept of dodging for that.

galactusischere
Originally posted by rotiart
As white or dark... Didn't Jean restructure time for cyclops such that he would end up with Emma

in addition to eating suns... Repairing the universe... Etc... Jeans got the better feats unless you allow the ultimate nullifer
Lol in case you didn't know Phoenix doesn't have ANY feats other than the"repaired universe" one. Galactus however has eaten a black hole, universe, and solar system. Destroyed countless galaxies as he fought Tyrant. He has quite alot of low showings as well..just like Spectre.

galactusischere
Originally posted by guy222
how fed is big g
Let's say around 60 percent.

Zeuodin
Lol in case you didn't know Phoenix doesn't have ANY feats other than the"repaired universe" one. Galactus however has eaten a black hole, universe, and solar system. Destroyed countless galaxies as he fought Tyrant. He has quite alot of low showings as well..just like Spectre.
Galactus has never eaten a universe. What if's and alternate realities don't count. Eating a black hole isn't that impressive. And he and tyrant never destroyed any galaxies. That was speculation.

galactusischere
Galactus has never eaten a universe. What if's and alternate realities don't count. Eating a black hole isn't that impressive. And he and tyrant never destroyed any galaxies. That was speculation.

Black Celestial Arc was 616 universe and not a what if. He mentioned that Phoenix ate a sun so I said Galactus ate a black hole to counter that. Yes they did, Thanos said so and he is the most intellectual person in comics.

Zeuodin
Black Celestial Arc was 616 universe and not a what if. He mentioned that Phoenix ate a sun so I said Galactus ate a black hole to counter that. Yes they did, Thanos said so and he is the most intellectual person in comics.
Thanos Speculated. There was no galactic history of said events. No galaxies destroyed and noted in any files. And the Black Celestial Arc Did not happen in the 616 continuity. There was something different about it. Oh yes. I remember. Galactus did not eat a universe on his own. He was tampered with. irgo, That feat does not count.

galactusischere
Thanos Speculated. There was no galactic history of said events. No galaxies destroyed and noted in any files. And the Black Celestial Arc Did not happen in the 616 continuity. There was something different about it. Oh yes. I remember. Galactus did not eat a universe on his own. He was tampered with. irgo, That feat does not count.
It happend a few years later the current time in 616 universe. He was tampered so hes HUNGER was increased. He was capable of doing those feats on himself

Zeuodin
It happend a few years later the current time in 616 universe. He was tampered so hes HUNGER was increased. He was capable of doing those feats on himself
If he was tampered with, then the feats do not count.

galactusischere
If he was tampered with, then the feats do not count.
Hes power didn't increase at all. He was well capable of those feats himself. He was only more hungry and was basically a zombie.
If we count the SINGLE good feat Jean has as Phoenix then we are going to use this feat.

Zeuodin
Hes power didn't increase at all. He was well capable of those feats himself. He was only more hungry and was basically a zombie.
If we count the SINGLE good feat Jean has as Phoenix then we are going to use this feat.
I'm sorry. His mind/hunger was tampered with. the feat does not count in my book. There is a reason he is Galactus. His hunger being tampered with shifted the natural order of things. Thus the feat is invalid.

galactusischere
I'm sorry. His mind/hunger was tampered with. the feat does not count in my book. There is a reason he is Galactus. His hunger being tampered with shifted the natural order of things. Thus the feat is invalid.
If it was under his own power it counts. Which is the case here.

Zeuodin
If it was under his own power it counts. Which is the case here. No. It was due to tampering. His nature was changed. He is an abstract. They are by their very beings, forces of nature. Change his Nature, change him. The feat doesn't count.

galactusischere
No. It was due to tampering. His nature was changed. He is an abstract. They are by their very beings, forces of nature. Change his Nature, change him. The feat doesn't count.
Galactus would have been able to devour all those universes if he wanted to and wasn't stopped. Doesn't matter if it was within Galactus's nature or it was due to tampering... it was well within his power. Plus he ate Tiamut afterwards

Zeuodin
Galactus would have been able to devour all those universes if he wanted to and wasn't stopped. Doesn't matter if it was within Galactus's nature or it was due to tampering... it was well within his power. Plus he ate Tiamut afterwards
It was due to tampering. He didn't do it without being tampered with so it doesn't count

galactusischere
It was due to tampering. He didn't do it without being tampered with so it doesn't count
He WOULDN'T do it. but COULD. That is BS trying to give Phoenix the easy win. Her one and only feat is considered impressive while Galactus's impressive feats are being dismissed. when will the hate stop? sad

guy222

Tiamut's tampering

He 'ate' the Greatest Celestial

Lets be fair friend. Tiamut awoke....Big G knew fear

Celestials/Galactus always be debated

I will agree with u with the stips in the thread....G should win here

galactusischere
Tiamut's tampering

He 'ate' the Greatest Celestial

Lets be fair friend. Tiamut awoke....Big G knew fear

Celestials/Galactus always be debated

I will agree with u with the stips in the thread....G should win here thumb up

Mr Master

thumb up

I think ignorance is thinking Galactus' power
or absorption capabilities were tampered with,
and that's absolutely false.

Galactus' ability to stop himself from feeding was tampered with,
but it was well withIN Galactus' power to perform that feat,
it's just that Galactus chooses not to eat all reality because it's not in his interest.

This is why Galactus eats only one planet at a time,
which is just enough to keep him stable for the moment,
but Galactus has proven he can go on and devour far more,
he's been seen eating Meph's realm which is a pocket universe,
he's been seen feeding on infinite energies in the Hyperstorm story,
and, he's already been seen (grant it via tech)
as having the right to erase the Phoenix Force itself from existence.

Anywho ...
Galactus wants to conserve universal consonance,
Galactus defends reality,
Galactus calls Eternity his father.

So, asking for proof of Galactus taking out Eternity
or reality for that matter is a moot request,
since Galactus would never do that under his own accord.

rotiart
Wait a minute... Are you saying that as far as dark Phoenix and wpotc you are not allowing the feats Jean grey did as the phoenix?... Cause that's what it sounds like...

guy222
Eternity socks Galactus

stick out tongue

Its 1:20 a.m. Cali. Time to be silly

galactusischere
Originally posted by rotiart
Wait a minute... Are you saying that as far as dark Phoenix and wpotc you are not allowing the feats Jean grey did as the phoenix?... Cause that's what it sounds like...
What im saying is Jean has no feats...at all.

guy222
Jean was the Dark and White Phoenix my friend

Great feats

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up

I think ignorance is thinking Galactus' power
or absorption capabilities were tampered with,
and that's absolutely false.

Galactus' ability to stop himself from feeding was tampered with,
but it was well withIN Galactus' power to perform that feat,
it's just that Galactus chooses not to eat all reality because it's not in his interest.

This is why Galactus eats only one planet at a time,
which is just enough to keep him stable for the moment,
but Galactus has proven he can go on and devour far more,
he's been seen eating Meph's realm which is a pocket universe,
he's been seen feeding on infinite energies in the Hyperstorm story,
and, he's already been seen (grant it via tech)
as having the right to erase the Phoenix Force itself from existence.

Anywho ...
Galactus wants to conserve universal consonance,
Galactus defends reality,
Galactus calls Eternity his father.

So, asking for proof of Galactus taking out Eternity
or reality for that matter is a moot request,
since Galactus would never do that under his own accord.

I wish Marvel would feature Eternity and Galactus together

Have a blessed one

galactusischere
Jean was the Dark and White Phoenix my friend

Great feats
I don't mean to offend you guy, but what impressive feats does Phoenix have?

Eternal Idol
Galactus and his bastard clone ftw.

Tenebrous
I wish Marvel would feature Eternity and Galactus together

Have a blessed one

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7121/ge1.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/65/ge2.jpg

Hail to thee Guy222.

Guy222 and Tenebrous; already old when the universe was born. cool

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tenebrous
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7121/ge1.jpg

Hail to thee Guy222.

Guy222 and Tenebrous; already old when the universe was born. cool
lol

leonidas
team PF ftw.

guy222
Agreed Leo

Great scans Tenebrous smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.