Rune King Thor vs LO3W Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which uber being wins?

quanchi112
Rk Thor stomps.

Omega Vision
Didn't Lo3W Mordru absorb all the magic in the Universe? I'm not saying he wins (haven't actually read LO3W yet and I know next to nothing about RKT other than the fact that he's the most over-used thread character on KMC) but I don't think RKT would stomp necessarily.

iceman24567
Mordru

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't Lo3W Mordru absorb all the magic in the Universe? I'm not saying he wins (haven't actually read LO3W yet and I know next to nothing about RKT other than the fact that he's the most over-used thread character on KMC) but I don't think RKT would stomp necessarily.

The truth is RKT > Thanos, said Quan. (Odin = Thanos, RKT > Odin)

Some even think he is > Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't Lo3W Mordru absorb all the magic in the Universe? I'm not saying he wins (haven't actually read LO3W yet and I know next to nothing about RKT other than the fact that he's the most over-used thread character on KMC) but I don't think RKT would stomp necessarily. We aren't using that Mordru we are using the one just seen recently in legion of three worlds with Prime.Originally posted by iceman24567
Mordru What did he actually do that suggest he wins in these five issues?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Some even think he is > Galactus. sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Some even think he is > Galactus. When did I state that?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by iceman24567
sick For quan to say any character is above Thanos that is a huge feat in itself laughing out loud..................

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
For quan to say any character is above Thanos that is a huge feat in itself laughing out loud I agree thumb up

galactusischere
Mordu should win this.
he had all the magic in the universe afterall.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did I state that?

IIRC an year ago, when I asked you to tell me one or two chars who are above Thanos. You also named Galactus.
I'm not sure but that's how i remeber it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Mordu should win this.
he had all the magic in the universe afterall. Not in legion of three worlds. You have the Mordrus confused here.

For quan to say any character is above Thanos that is a huge feat in itself laughing out loud.................. When did I say that?

iceman24567
Originally posted by galactusischere
Mordu should win this.
he had all the magic in the universe afterall. Yeah he also got a huge amp when he absorbed Kentix? She was from a different Universe.

DarkOdin

When did I say that? No clue but then again there is what happen and then there is what i tell everybody happen evil face

quanchi112
No clue but then again there is what happen and then there is what i tell everybody happen evil face Don't believe any of them just me. I would never steer you wrong.

DarkOdin
Don't believe any of them just me. I would never steer you wrong. wtfawe So which way is it all wise one

1. RKT>Thanos

2. RKT=Thanos

3.RKT<Thanos

quanchi112
wtfawe So which way is it all wise one

1. RKT>Thanos

2. RKT=Thanos

3.RKT<Thanos That's one difficult for me. I don't know how his spells would affect Thanos. Thanos is such an odd character and one who has mastered supreme power it's very hard to accurately judge how this would go down on panel.

Personally, I think King Thor is much easier to debate for and against than Rk Thor.

Lord Feron
wtfawe

HAHAHA thats a awesome smiley

Prep-Man
I'm using the amped Mordru who had all the magic in the universe, Quan.

Nihilist
Mordru

xJLxKing
MOrdru had the magic of an entire universe. He had uber power. He wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm using the amped Mordru who had all the magic in the universe, Quan. I'm not familiar with that one. I thought you were talking about the one from legion of three worlds because that's what it says.

xJLxKing
I'm not familiar with that one. I thought you were talking about the one from legion of three worlds because that's what it says.
thats the one

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
thats the one The one who fought Prime?

xJLxKing
The one who fought Prime? The one at the end of Lo3w

quanchi112
The one at the end of Lo3w Wasn't he killed?

xJLxKing
Wasn't he killed?
wink
He was uber.
He drained everyone of their power
He resurrected the entire legion of super villains
He had all the magic on an entire universe

The only reason he died is because that white witch knew exactly what to do. Something RKT doesn't know, and can't replicate

quanchi112
wink
He was uber.
He drained everyone of their power
He resurrected the entire legion of super villains
He had all the magic on an entire universe

The only reason he died is because that white witch knew exactly what to do. Something RKT doesn't know, and can't replicate So despite his power upgrade he died in the very same issue?

I bought this issue and am not digging it up to refresh my memory and only dled issues 1-4.

I guess he beats Rk Thor despite him just walking all over skyfather level beings like they were commoners.

shokosugi
SBP > Mordru > RKT

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP > Mordru > RKT Can you prove it?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP > Mordru > RKT
SBP had a character shield which protects him from magic, of course Mordru couldn't beat him.
Even though its only fanon the most popular explanation (and the only one I'll even consider as possibly correct) is that since SUperboy comes from a universe without magic he is completely removed from it and resistant to it, much the same as kryptonite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.