Batman vs Mr. Fantastic change up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Dark Knight vs Reed Richards but this Mr. Fantastic never went into space with the others to be exposed to cosmic radiation. Instead he perfectly recreated the super solider serum and administered himself as the only test subject before destroying it to keep out of crupt government hands.

So who would win? The main DCU Bruce Wayne predeath or this Reed Richards with peak human brains and brawn? confused

Wei Phoenix
In a fight? Unless Reed trained in some MA he's going to lose hard. He MAY be stronger than Batman but that level of strength alone can't win a fight.

Entity
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
In a fight? Unless Reed trained in some MA he's going to lose hard. He MAY be stronger than Batman but that level of strength alone can't win a fight. I agree that without MA he's going to have a hard battle with Bruce but wouldn't this Reed also be smarter, faster, more agile, and have more stamina and durability than Bruce to go with his strength advantage?

Lord Feron
Reed gets the physical stats but he aint no where near BAts in h2h combat. (well kind of hard to say because we always see him fighting in elastic form but i doubt reed has a history of MA skills even close to Bats).

IMO BAts beats the snot out of him.

Juntai
Batman.

Juntai
Try putting a brawny nerd in a ring with Anderson Silva and see who wins.
lol.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman.

DarkOdin
Batman wins, 9/10

The only reason Reed even gets one is b/c as he fights he might come up with a new style of fighting antibat-fu.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Juntai
Try putting a brawny nerd in a ring with Anderson Silva and see who wins.
lol.
heh, OWNAGE!

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Batman wins, 9/10

The only reason Reed even gets one is b/c as he fights he might come up with a new style of fighting antibat-fu.

antibat-fu possibly the most dangerous of all MA heh big grin

gogogadgetgo
Mr. Fantastic coz he's fantastic

Survivor19
Sadly, he is not fantastic in this thread at all.
Seriously, why thread starter believed that CA with brain and perconality of Reed Richards ivs. Batman is a good thread?

Bouboumaster
He wins 10/10 and doesn't even lay one finger. At the begining of the fight, an army of robots surronds Batman ant beat the shit out of him. If he's not dead, Richards pulls out a Naked Gun, to humiliate Batman.

rotiart
To be honest I still believe that reed, while intelligent, became the smartest man on earth after being exposed to the cosmic rays. Meaning the rays made him smarter than a mere scientist...

And the ss serum if similar to caps would give reed peak human stats... Batman trained and aschieved peak human through training...

I see equal intelligence... Maybe different fields... But still
similar strength speed agility

but bats has martial arts skills and reed has none

Bentley
Reed is smarter than Bats.

...And he gets beaten like a redheaded step-child.

Entity
Ok I figured Batman would win but I really thought these stats combined with Reed's superior intelligence would really give Bruce a better fight than it appears.

So what if this Reed also got to train for one year under Black Panther, Iron Fist, Karnak, Daredevil, and Shang Chi?

Entity
So nothing.

Bentley
Reed is not very gifted in martial arts, he doesn't have a mindset for combat. Batman has great experience, don't see Reed catching up in one year, there are things he isn't good at (like magic).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.