superman& cybord superman vs thor&ragnorak(thor clown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kinder_chocolat
who wins

DarkOdin
Originally posted by kinder_chocolat
who wins

Both superman and cyborg supes are afraid of clowns. A Thor clown would make them both $hit their pants. so they BRF themselves team 2 stomps

iceman24567
The spelling is atrocious erm

DarkOdin
Originally posted by iceman24567
The spelling is atrocious erm So is your face g_serious

Anyway the Thor "clone" is called Clor for future reference. I haven't seen the Clor take on anyone major and his hammer can only shot lighting and fly So i give this one to team superdur

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
So is your face g_serious

Anyway the Thor "clone" is called Clor for future reference. I haven't seen the Clor take on anyone major and his hammer can only shot lighting and fly So i give this one to team superdur No Clor was the clone from Civil war wrong clone noob and you are suppose to be a Odin fanboy laughing confused

DarkOdin
No Clor was the clone from Civil war wrong clone noob and you are suppose to be a Odin fanboy laughing confused shock_erm what a nutskick laughing

Ok explain th_23_31_4 i missed something laughing

And I am a Thor fanboy get it right durhuc

DarkThor didn sound right laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
shock_erm what a nutskick laughing

Ok explain th_23_31_4 i missed something laughing

And I am a Thor fanboy get it right durhuc

DarkThor didn sound right laughing out loud Avengers the initiative Ragnarok was another Thor clone but kinda insane

Parmaniac
Avengers the initiative Ragnarok was another Thor clone but kinda insane

yeah he was the total opposiite of the first clone laughing

-Pr-
Team 1 handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.