Batman vs Mister X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
fight 1 dick vs Mr.X
fight 2 : Bruce as batman

kinder_chocolat
both can beat mister x, if luke cage was able to outfight him there will be no trouble for neither of them

iceman24567
Both win but mainly because of gear no expression

Lord Feron
Originally posted by kinder_chocolat
both can beat mister x, if luke cage was able to outfight him there will be no trouble for neither of them

Really? Im pretty sure IF was there to do a double stuff on Mister X but if you have a scan of another instance then my apologizes.

I would say Mister X had a good chance at winning, Bruce could throw some explosive batarangs that Mister X may not know are explosive or throw some gas everywhere. hehe

But if they try to dance with him, they are gonna get wtf pwned.

iceman24567
Both would use gear and h2h to win gas is a obvious first attack after that shit goes down hill for X

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Both would use gear and h2h to win gas is a obvious first attack after that shit goes down hill for X

How do Mr X powers work, exactly. Some form of telepathy? Do they work against people who are more powerful, psionically?

Lord Feron

I guess it's possibly for dick to achieve what your saying, but i think Bruce has a better chance.

I strictly believe gear is the batmans only way to weaken or disorient Mr. X enough that H2h combat to be even a option. I have proposed one way for it to go down but imo if either dick or bruce tried to go h2h before some how weakening or disorient X w/ gear they will get destroyed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
How do Mr X powers work, exactly. Some form of telepathy? Do they work against people who are more powerful, psionically?

Not sure really because the way they are explained to work is different from the way i have actually seen them work.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I guess it's possibly for dick to achieve what your saying, but i think Bruce has a better chance.

I strictly believe gear is the batmans only way to weaken or disorient Mr. X enough that H2h combat to be even a option. I have proposed one way for it to go down but imo if either dick or bruce tried to go h2h before some how weakening or disorient X w/ gear they will get destroyed. Dick actually did this in his recent fight with Clayface and some super soldier dude. Gassed him bagged his head then punch the hell out of him let me scan the fight.

Lord Feron

It s a strange form a telepathy, he isnt actively reading you moves but his mind/body reacts to the moves of the people in his vicinity.

I doubt that by being psionically enhanced can help, unless the power can hide their neuro impulses in the brain that tel your body to move.

It's kind of unusually because it's not like he is reading your mind but the body on a brain impulse level, far more accurate than the normal "anticipating moves" like bat girl or shiva.

Lord Feron
Dick actually did this in his recent fight with Clayface and some super soldier dude. Gassed him bagged his head then punch the hell out of him let me scan the fight.

yeah I say the fight with the super soldier dude, like he shoved gas in his face or something. They guy took a nice beating, but i didn't see the clayface fight. (shit idk if were talking about the same fight).

I don't think either one has X gifts.

IMO if Bruce or Dick tried to fight X liek he did with the super soldier dude they would get beat handily.

iceman24567
Really? That guy wasn't normal Dick said the gas should have knocked him out. I know for sure X doesn't have superhuman level physical stats the punches and elbows dick gave to that guy would have dropped X if the gas didn't already no expression. I think the only way to beat X is to do what Grayson did a mix of gear and h2h.

Lord Feron
Really? That guy wasn't normal Dick said the gas should have knocked him out. I know for sure X doesn't have superhuman level physical stats the punches and elbows dick gave to that guy would have dropped X if the gas didn't already no expression. I think the only way to beat X is to do what Grayson did a mix of gear and h2h.

I agree if dick would land those hits and shoved X's face full of that crap, X would go down. But i honestly believe Dick would not be able to land any hits on X. If that is the combination of gear and h2h combat you are talking about, i don't think it will be effective against X. X would have effortlessly dodged, counter any hits and gotten away from the gas since in the instance your talking about like came out of his hand or something.

I was thinking dick throw a few batarangs. X would deflect them effortlessly and then dick/bruce throws in some explosive batarangs and X would try to block them but it would explode in his face. I think this would work because even though X knows how your going to do something I don't think he would be able to know the difference between normal batarangs and exlosive ones because only batman knows that. And it's not like batman would do something different then throwing explosives oppose to normal stuff. Could be wrong but not sure.

oh yeah thats if he tries to block and not simply ddge it which he can easlity do, but maybe the blast radius of the explosive might harm X.

iceman24567
Nah Dick fired explosives then gas pellets in that order while wearing a gas mask. X would be in Batman's hands after the gas gets into his system the clay like chemicals would be overkill.

Lord Feron
Nah Dick fired explosives then gas pellets in that order while wearing a gas mask. X would be in Batman's hands after the gas gets into his system the clay like chemicals would be overkill.

hmm sorry i don't remember the explosives part. I remember when they started slapping eathother around and dick saying the guys was very durable or felt no pain or something. Then the gas and then like a kick or two more and the guy was down.

Also who is the dude by the way? Mr. X is a highly highly trained fighter on top of his gifts with a history of feats against high level MA guys.

Also the dude does not have X gifts as far as I know... does he? embarrasment

iceman24567
He doesn't have to have X's gift how would his gift prevent him from breathing in knockout gas?

Lord Feron
He doesn't have to have X's gift how would his gift prevent him from breathing in knockout gas?

It would help him avoid getting it shoved in his face. I don't think dick or bruce would be able to replicate what dick did to the supersoldier on X.

iceman24567
The pellets don't have to be shoved in his face. They can easily replicate the feat it would actually be more affective on X

Lord Feron
The pellets don't have to be shoved in his face. They can easily replicate the feat it would actually be more affective on X

Hey I already said with a clever use of bombs and gas they could take it.

Just how it goes down we disagree on.

no just have abeer with me... doesn't seem like anyone else is around... cheers

Batman-Prime
I can't really decide how this would end. Batman can "hide" his thoughs from extremly powerful telepaths.

But I don't know if this would work on Mr X

Lord Feron
I can't really decide how this would end. Batman can "hide" his thoughs from extremly powerful telepaths.

I don't think it does. And I know batman can do it which is quite ridiculous but imo I think X can read movements and actions but not actually thought. Like he won't know that you ate cereal in the morning but he knows that your going to itch your ass in a a few seconds.

rotiart
Mr x? The same guy that fought wolverine right?

Tbh wolverines hf has a tendency to throw off wven high level telepaths like Charles afaik... But mr x was still able to dance the tango with him

and getting into it with Luke cage is no easy battle... The guy has bulletproof skin and huge strength ... Just hurting Luke cage would be a chore for anyone

chilled monkey

I honestly don't see how it could. X doesn't read thoughts, he reads nerve impulses.

Battlehammer
Really? That guy wasn't normal Dick said the gas should have knocked him out. I know for sure X doesn't have superhuman level physical stats .

Really you do? I find this stalemate quite humerus seeing as X pretty much speed blizt Taskmaster when can push his speed beyond human levels. He also fought and easily match wolverine speed. He also has possibly the best bullet deflecting feat ai have ever seen.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Really you do? I find this stalemate quite humerus seeing as X pretty much speed blizt Taskmaster when can push his speed beyond human levels. He also fought and easily match wolverine speed. He also has possibly the best bullet deflecting feat ai have ever seen.

yeah i agree but i avoided that debate, glad your around! heh

iceman24567
Really you do? I find this stalemate quite humerus seeing as X pretty much speed blizt Taskmaster when can push his speed beyond human levels. He also fought and easily match wolverine speed. He also has possibly the best bullet deflecting feat ai have ever seen. Bullet deflecting can't the guy read nerve impulses? thumb down

Battlehammer
Bullet deflecting can't the guy read nerve impulses? thumb down
it would not matter if your spraying bullets like she was, he have to be reacting to each bullet, but nice try.

funny from a guy who repeatedly ignored his powers, but now that it suits your purposes all of a sudden he has that power.......wait whats more how does that explain keeping pace with wolverine and speed blizting taskmaster........

WhiteWitchKing
Bullet deflecting can't the guy read nerve impulses? thumb down

LOL. What does nerve impulses mapping have to do with X's own reflexes? If this was Emma Frost going up against Superman, you'd have Superman speed blitzing her to death before she could even think.

iceman24567
it would not matter if your spraying bullets like she was, he have to be reacting to each bullet, but nice try.

funny from a guy who repeatedly ignored his powers, but now that it suits your purposes all of a sudden he has that power.......wait whats more how does that explain keeping pace with wolverine and speed blizting taskmaster........ Keeping pace with Wolverine is hardly impressive Green arrow is able to keep pace with Deathstroke and so is Nightwing and Batman. Blitzing Taskmaster the jobber? Those are the only feats you have for super human reflexes it just looks like you are reaching and still haven't proven he's superhuman just more Wolverine foe wanking.

Konton
Originally posted by Lord Feron
far more accurate than the normal "anticipating moves" like bat girl or shiva.

Speculation.

Battlehammer
Keeping pace with Wolverine is hardly impressive Green arrow is able to keep pace with Deathstroke and so is Nightwing and Batman. Blitzing Taskmaster the jobber? Those are the only feats you have for super human reflexes it just looks like you are reaching and still haven't proven he's superhuman just more Wolverine foe wanking.
DS not as fast as wolverine.........and not nearly as skilled......so them keeping pace with a slower less skilled individual has what to do with Mister x?

He did not Blizt Taskmaster in the sense he beat him. He moved so fast he literally disapeared and re apeared in front of him.

Looks like I am reaching? and yet your the one dismissing what I bring forth.....becuase you dislike what it proves........

No ones wnking anything. Mister X has possibly the best bullet deflecting feat for anyone of that level. He speed blizt individual with inhuman speed, he kept pace and blocked and deflected all of wolverine attacks before.....wolverine the same guy who had spiderman questioning his speed against him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Konton
Speculation.
No it not. They have to look to read people body language. His body reflexivly dodge and blocks his opponents attacks..........not sure how you could believe that to be speculation.

iceman24567
DS not as fast as wolverine.........and not nearly as skilled......so them keeping pace with a slower less skilled individual has what to do with Mister x?

He did not Blizt Taskmaster in the sense he beat him. He moved so fast he literally disapeared and re apeared in front of him.

Looks like I am reaching? and yet your the one dismissing what I bring forth.....becuase you dislike what it proves........

No ones wnking anything. Mister X has possibly the best bullet deflecting feat for anyone of that level. He speed blizt individual with inhuman speed, he kept pace and blocked and deflected all of wolverine attacks before.....wolverine the same guy who had spiderman questioning his speed against him. Are you really that dense? Deathstroke is faster and stronger than both Batman and Nightwing and they are capable of keeping pace with him they obviously aren't superhuman. So it proves just because you can keep pace with a superhuman doesn't make you superhuman at all. I guess your ability to comprehend shit is Quanchi level sick

Prep-Man
Quan owns all in that department, Ice.

iceman24567
I agree.

Starscream M

I love how you love to pull things outta your behind. DS is FASTER and AS SKILLED as Wolverine.

iceman24567
That i don't see maybe faster MAYBE

Battlehammer
Are you really that dense? Deathstroke is faster and stronger than both Batman and Nightwing and they are capable of keeping pace with him they obviously aren't superhuman.
Nope, but simply becuase he slightly faster matter very little. They are more skilled then he is by quite a bit, which is what allow them to keep pace with DS. What they lack in phyisical prowesses they make up in for skill.

So it proves just because you can keep pace with a superhuman doesn't make you superhuman at all. I guess your ability to comprehend shit is Quanchi level sick

Love how you ignore my other two examples. Nice keep insulting me clearly makes you look like your winning...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You fail to comprehend what I am saying. DS is slower and less skilled then wolverine he not comparable to DS. Batman is slightly slower and quite a bit more skilled, thats not an advantage he have vs wolverine. Reason Batman keeps pace with DS is due to being superior in skill. Also you dont get it, he does not simply keep pace with wolverine he gone untouched in fights with him, something batman never done to DS.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I love how you love to pull things outta your behind. DS is FASTER and AS SKILLED as Wolverine.
No he not, wolverine has vastly better speed blizt feats. Wolverine is certainly more skilled thats not even debatable.

love how your ignorant 24/7

Deadline
Wahhh you're all taking crap everything you say is rediculous!!!!! durhulk

Battlehammer
lol

Starscream M
No he not, wolverine has vastly better speed blizt feats. yeah, wolverine's best speed feat by far is drooling in admiration of Black Panther's speed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, wolverine's best speed feat by far is drooling in admiration of Black Panther's speed roll eyes (sarcastic)
by drooling you mean surprized.......and then wait for it.......black panther goes "no way he could posses my jungle swiftness".......only to be proven wrong and dropped......

or how about spiderman "is he faster then me"

iceman24567
Nope, but simply becuase he slightly faster matter very little. They are more skilled then he is by quite a bit, which is what allow them to keep pace with DS. What they lack in phyisical prowesses they make up in for skill.

Love how you ignore my other two examples. Nice keep insulting me clearly makes you look like your winning...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You fail to comprehend what I am saying. DS is slower and less skilled then wolverine he not comparable to DS. Batman is slightly slower and quite a bit more skilled, thats not an advantage he have vs wolverine. Reason Batman keeps pace with DS is due to being superior in skill. Also you dont get it, he does not simply keep pace with wolverine he gone untouched in fights with him, something batman never done to DS. No Deathstroke is highly skilled their isn't a huge gap between him and Batman in the skill department in Nightwings case the gap is even smaller. Slade is also more experienced in combat than both which makes up for his lack of skill. I never ignored anything i just wanted to clarify my post since you had difficulty understanding the point of it even though it was simple.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Konton
Speculation.

What do you mean? Anticipations is not as good as knowing exactly what your enemy is doing.

I mean Lady shiva's level of anticipation ius great and all but X is right down to the science and there is not element of doubt ever. There are people who can totally be random in unpredictable, that won't work on X.

Battlehammer
No Deathstroke is highly skilled their isn't a huge gap between him and Batman in the skill department in Nightwings case the gap is even smaller.
yes there is. Batman and ngiht wing are top tier MA's.

DS MA prowesses is 3 tier at best.

Slade is also more experienced in combat than both which makes up for his lack of skill.
It doesent though, espcially in batman case who know so many diverse styles.

DS was near this skill level or that his expereince made up for there superior skill. He utterly stomp them, but he doesent, becuase there skill level are quite a bit higher which allows them to hang with him dispite his physical advantages.

DS skill feats dont even touch abtmans or night wings to be honest.

iceman24567
yes there is. Batman and ngiht wing are top tier MA's.

DS MA prowesses is 3 tier at best.

It doesent though, espcially in batman case who know so many diverse styles.

DS was near this skill level or that his expereince made up for there superior skill. He utterly stomp them, but he doesent, becuase there skill level are quite a bit higher which allows them to hang with him dispite his physical advantages.

DS skill feats dont even touch abtmans or night wings to be honest. There is no huge gap in the skill department sure they are better "quite a bit higher" is stretching it. In any case Slade has wrecked both Green arrow and Black Canary at the same time his skill is up there Canary being arguably better than Bruce and definitely better than Nightwing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.