True Form Yuga Khan vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Galactus travels to the God world under his own power. So he doesn't use the boom tube and he's not amped or made to grow or any of that. He fights Yuga Khan who would be so big that planets are like marbles to him. Does Galactus stand a chance against Yuga at about 1 million times the power and durability?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Galactus travels to the God world under his own power. So he doesn't use the boom tube and he's not amped or made to grow or any of that. He fights Yuga Khan who would be so big that planets are like marbles to him. Does Galactus stand a chance against Yuga at about 1 million times the power and durability?
Made this because I told you Galactus would murder him?
anyways Galactus stomps this.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Made this because I told you Galactus would murder him?
anyways Galactus stomps this.
How so. Can Galactus Stomp Superman a billion times more powerful? How so could he then Stomp A guy who is more powerful than all the new gods in and in his true form?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus wins.
Explain how?

galactusischere
How so. Can Galactus Stomp Superman a billion times more powerful? How so could he then Stomp A guy who is more powerful than all the new gods in and in his true form?
A billion supes?
If there were a quadrillion supes Galactus would still stomp 10000000/10.
No amount of supes can take down a non-jobbing well fed Galactus.

quanchi112
Explain how? More powerful.

galactusischere
Explain how?
Galactus blinks.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Please show me a scan or any evidence that suggest Yuga in his bigger form is 1 million times stronger than Galactus or his usual portrayal. As a matter a fact where on earth are you getting a specific figure on either Galactus or Yuga to them come to the conclusion of 1 million times stronger lol.

Zeuodin
More powerful. That isn't an explaination. Yuga Seemed just as powerful and that wasn't even in his giant form. So explain how would galactus beat yuga at a million times bigger?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please show me a scan or any evidence that suggest Yuga in his bigger form is 1 million times stronger than Galactus or his usual portrayal. As a matter a fact where on earth are you getting a specific figure on either Galactus or Yuga to them come to the conclusion of 1 million times stronger lol.
When Superman went to The New Gods world, and He and Orion were righting S'ivaa the world destroyer, he ripped open the cosmos and they saw worlds that were like marbles to them. Orion explained to Superman that The boom tubes adjust the sizes of those who traveled between the two worlds. Superman could literally crush the worlds like marbles in his hands. So yeah. A million may be an underestimate. So then now, how does galactus travel and beat yuga in true form?

Lord Feron
Galactus travels to the God world under his own power. So he doesn't use the boom tube and he's not amped or made to grow or any of that. He fights Yuga Khan who would be so big that planets are like marbles to him. Does Galactus stand a chance against Yuga at about 1 million times the power and durability? Interesting way of treying to make a thread...

Feats puts Galactus on top.

Hewhoknowsall
Galactus could also quite easily crush planets like marbles in his hands...

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Galactus could also quite easily crush planets like marbles in his hands...
I've never seen him do it. And Yuga destroyed a planet with a touch while not in true form. So a regular yuga could give Galactus a very good fight.

Hewhoknowsall
I've never seen him do it. And Yuga destroyed a planet with a touch while not in true form. So a regular yuga could give Galactus a very good fight.

In my thread how many celestials can Galactus beat? There was on the first page a scan posted that showed Galactus growing to the size of a star.

If you were a star, planets would look a lot smaller than marbles to you.

Zeuodin
In my thread how many celestials can Galactus beat? There was on the first page a scan posted that showed Galactus growing to the size of a star.

If you were a star, planets would look a lot smaller than marbles to you.

Galactus power does not change when he grows. The New gods do. Anyway, As I stated, yuga was more powerful than the sky gods. So why wouldn't he give galactus a good fight?

Hewhoknowsall
Galactus power does not change when he grows. The New gods do. Anyway, As I stated, yuga was more powerful than the sky gods. So why wouldn't he give galactus a good fight?

That wasn't your question. Heck, you claimed that Yuga Khan is millions of times more powerful than Galactus (and later claimed that is was an UNDERestimate), which is not true.

iceman24567
Galactus power does not change when he grows. The New gods do. Anyway, As I stated, yuga was more powerful than the sky gods. So why wouldn't he give galactus a good fight? What the f**k?

quanchi112
That isn't an explaination. Yuga Seemed just as powerful and that wasn't even in his giant form. So explain how would galactus beat yuga at a million times bigger? Un. The guy while extremely weakened wrecked three star systems and counting. Yuga cut off the new gods from the source effecting making them powerless. If you depower your opponent it isn't as impressive as overpowering them.

Hewhoknowsall
Un. The guy while extremely weakened wrecked three star systems and counting. Yuga cut off the new gods from the source effecting making them powerless. If you depower your opponent it isn't as impressive as overpowering them.

QFT. In proportion, Solar System: planet > human: marbel

KuRuPT Thanosi
When Superman went to The New Gods world, and He and Orion were righting S'ivaa the world destroyer, he ripped open the cosmos and they saw worlds that were like marbles to them. Orion explained to Superman that The boom tubes adjust the sizes of those who traveled between the two worlds. Superman could literally crush the worlds like marbles in his hands. So yeah. A million may be an underestimate. So then now, how does galactus travel and beat yuga in true form?

not looking for further hyperbole. I'm looking for the formula or figures you used for this Yuga's true form and Galactus power levels. To say Yuga is 1 million times stronger and more durable than Galactus is laughable and typical of your ridiculous assertions I've seen you make thus far. What I'm asking for is PROOF or your FORMULA. What I would also like to see is any evidence that suggest Yuga in his bigger form is stronger and by how much. I want narration that explains this.

Zeuodin
not looking for further hyperbole. I'm looking for the formula or figures you used for this Yuga's true form and Galactus power levels. To say Yuga is 1 million times stronger and more durable than Galactus is laughable and typical of your ridiculous assertions I've seen you make thus far. What I'm asking for is PROOF or your FORMULA. What I would also like to see is any evidence that suggest Yuga in his bigger form is stronger and by how much. I want narration that explains this. No where did I say yuga would be a million times stronger or more durable than galactus. Until you find that statement, I won't bother to debate with you.

Zeuodin
That wasn't your question. Heck, you claimed that Yuga Khan is millions of times more powerful than Galactus (and later claimed that is was an UNDERestimate), which is not true.
Show me the statement that I didn't make.

quanchi112
No where did I say yuga would be a million times stronger or more durable than galactus. Until you find that statement, I won't bother to debate with you. Size really doesn't make a difference in this fight.

Survivor19
Can't Galactus just eat him?

Zeuodin
Size really doesn't make a difference in this fight.
It does. The New Gods gain massive comparible power when they aren't boom tubed. Yuga was already stronger than all of the new gods. including the skyfathers.

quanchi112
It does. The New Gods gain massive comparible power when they aren't boom tubed. Yuga was already stronger than all of the new gods. including the skyfathers. So? So is Galactus. Galactus wouldn't need to depower them imo.

Darkseid was also powerless to act against him.

Galactus while weakened has wrecked shop and looked more impressive than Yuga ever has. I think Supergirl went there under her own power and was still strong enough to affect them.

Hewhoknowsall
No where did I say yuga would be a million times stronger or more durable than galactus. Until you find that statement, I won't bother to debate with you.

Does Galactus stand a chance against Yuga at about 1 million times the power and durability?

It does. The New Gods gain massive comparible power when they aren't boom tubed. Yuga was already stronger than all of the new gods. including the skyfathers.

...and Galactus can grow to the size of a sun, possibly even more if he wanted to.

quanchi112
...and Galactus can grow to the size of a sun, possibly even more if he wanted to. I think he meant Yuga increased his own power 1 million times, but either way it's just a crazy number he speculated with no real weight to it.

Zeuodin
...and Galactus can grow to the size of a sun, possibly even more if he wanted to. And no where in there does it say A millions times stronger than galactus. does it?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galactus travels to the God world under his own power. So he doesn't use the boom tube and he's not amped or made to grow or any of that. He fights Yuga Khan who would be so big that planets are like marbles to him. Does Galactus stand a chance against Yuga at about 1 million times the power and durability? You said this.. which clearly states that Yuga is 1 million times stronger than either Galactus or than his usual form. IT can be interrupted either way. So, my question stands... show me any proof or narration that states exactly how much stronger Yuga gets when he grows in size, that your basing your figures on.

Zeuodin
You said this.. which clearly states that Yuga is 1 million times stronger than either Galactus or than his usual form. IT can be interrupted either way. So, my question stands... show me any proof or narration that states exactly how much stronger Yuga gets when he grows in size, that your basing your figures on. DOES galactus stand achance against YUGA at about 1million times. Did I say that the NEW GODS in true form? So yeah.

galactusischere
DOES galactus stand achance against YUGA at about 1million times. Did I say that the NEW GODS in true form? So yeah.

Not only he does stand a chance and win, he STOMPS. I don't care how big he is or if its true form or not Galactus beats Darkseid's daddy

Nihilist
Galactus.

Omega Vision
What level of hunger does this Galactus have? Because starving Galactus goes down. Otherwise the Big G wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What level of hunger does this Galactus have? Because starving Galactus goes down. Otherwise the Big G wins. He did destroy 3 star systems after only living on a trickle of energy for a while.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What level of hunger does this Galactus have? Because starving Galactus goes down. Otherwise the Big G wins.
He was as the brink of death when he released the Herald..my RAGE!! blast. If he is even slightly above those levels he wins.

Omega Vision
There's a slim chance Yuga could drain the PC from Galactus but I wouldn't count on it.
Besides if FC is to be believed a True Form New God can't exist in normal reality without horribly warping it.

guy222
wats true form yuga

i like yuga...can he win vs g

i'll side w/g

Naija boy
Galactus

Utrigita
Originally posted by Naija boy
Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.