DC powerhouses run the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Superman and all of the main Green Lanterns (Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Kilowog, and Guy Gardener) must go through several of the Marvel Universe's teams. All members are alive and at full strength at the start of each round.

1. The Sinister Twelve-Norman Osborn as Green Goblin, Electro, Vulture, Mac Gargan as Venom, Tombstone, Hammerhead, Boomerang, Shocker, Lizard, Hydro Man, Sandman, and Mysterio (Quentin Beck)-Bloodlust: Off

2. The Fantastic Four-Bloodlust: On

3. The X-Men-Wolverine, Emma Frost, Cyclops, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Beast, Havok, and Nightcrawler-Bloodlust: Off

4. The New Avengers AND the Dark Avengers (That's Bucky as Cap, Norman as Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel, Moonstone as Ms. Marvel, Sentry, Bullseye as Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Ronin, Spider-Woman, Thor, Mac Gargan as Venom, Marvel Boy, and Ares)-Bloodlust: On

5. WWH Hulk, Red Hulk, Silver Surfer, and Namor-Bloodlust: Off, but Namor's group will likely want to kill them any way

How far do they go?

Nihilist
Clear it.

DarthDaniel1001
I'm pretty sure Red Hulk and WWH Hulk can hold their ground against Superman while Silver Surfer has fun one-shotting the Green Lanterns.

quanchi112
Stops at 5.

shokosugi
clears it easily.

galactusischere
They stop at 5

tkitna
Rulk solos

jrodslam
Originally posted by Nihilist
Clear it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
clears it easily. How so? Rulk is bad enough to ko Watchers and kill Grand Master with a few blows. This doesn't bode well for the green lanterns or for Superman. Rulk can drain Supes the moment he gets his hands on him. Even if he doesn't Surfer can quickly do the same meanwhile you have WW Hulk and namor here for backup.

Spire
They clear it.

Bouboumaster
Clears it: Namor is a weakling.

iceman24567
Clear it easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Clears it: Namor is a weakling. They don't even need him with Rulk, WW Hulk, and the Surfer.

supremthor
clear it

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so? Rulk is bad enough to ko Watchers and kill Grand Master with a few blows. This doesn't bode well for the green lanterns or for Superman. Rulk can drain Supes the moment he gets his hands on him. Even if he doesn't Surfer can quickly do the same meanwhile you have WW Hulk and namor here for backup.

If they acted as stupid as they did during that arc, Supes would have punked both easily himself.

Rulk was beaten by overheating and Supes has hotter-than-the-sun-heat-vision. That's good game. One shot as a matter of fact.

The rest are punked by the lanterns while Guy drinks a beer.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
If they acted as stupid as they did during that arc, Supes would have punked both easily himself.

Rulk was beaten by overheating and Supes has hotter-than-the-sun-heat-vision. That's good game. One shot as a matter of fact.

The rest are punked by the lanterns while Guy drinks a beer. thumb up

kgkg
Clear it.

Naija boy
They clear this. Namor? cmon

BattleMage
If they get past Reed's I.Q. they die at 4. yes

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Superman and all of the main Green Lanterns (Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Kilowog, and Guy Gardener) must go through several of the Marvel Universe's teams. All members are alive and at full strength at the start of each round.

1. The Sinister Twelve-Norman Osborn as Green Goblin, Electro, Vulture, Mac Gargan as Venom, Tombstone, Hammerhead, Boomerang, Shocker, Lizard, Hydro Man, Sandman, and Mysterio (Quentin Beck)-Bloodlust: Off

3. The X-Men-Wolverine, Emma Frost, Cyclops, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Beast, Havok, and Nightcrawler-Bloodlust: Off

4. The New Avengers AND the Dark Avengers (That's Bucky as Cap, Norman as Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel, Moonstone as Ms. Marvel, Sentry, Bullseye as Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Ronin, Spider-Woman, Thor, Mac Gargan as Venom, Marvel Boy, and Ares)-Bloodlust: On

5. WWH Hulk, Red Hulk, Silver Surfer, and Namor-Bloodlust: Off, but Namor's group will likely want to kill them any way

How far do they go?

1. so its like 12 labs vs 7 lions?
2. so its like 4 wolves vs 7 lions?
3. so its like 7 dogs vs 7 lions?
4. so its like 2 lions and a bunch of dogs vs 7 lions?
5. so its like 4 lions vs 7 lions?

the bias is strong here.

-Pr-
I'm pretty sure Red Hulk and WWH Hulk can hold their ground against Superman while Silver Surfer has fun one-shotting the Green Lanterns.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/coleman_wtf.gif

How far do they go?

DC massacres.

psycho gundam
i can tell pr felt a rush after writing that

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i can tell pr felt a rush after writing that

huh

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by -Pr-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/coleman_wtf.gif

Red Hulk's beaten Thor, who's better then Superman, and WWH Hulk held his ground against Sentry, who's basically a Marvel Superman with mental issues.

And Silver Surfer would kill the Green Lanterns although he will have trouble with Hal and Kilowog

-Pr-
Red Hulk's beaten Thor, who's better then Superman, and WWH Hulk held his ground against Sentry, who's basically a Marvel Superman with mental issues.

And Silver Surfer would kill the Green Lanterns although he will have trouble with Hal and Kilowog

thor being better than superman is opinion, not fact.

sentry is no superman.

surfer isn't one shotting any of the green lanterns you named. not one. not unless they bent over and invited him to take a shot at them.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by -Pr-
thor being better than superman is opinion, not fact.
surfer isn't one shotting any of the green lanterns you named. not one. not unless they bent over and invited him to take a shot at them.

Actually, Thor and Superman are roughly equal in strength, flight speed, and durability, but Thor has better fighting skills (what with being a trained Asgardian warrior and all unlike Superman who relies on solely his physical strength to win his fist-fights), his hammer, and the ability to control Thunder and Lightning. Superman has super-breath, which I doubt would do crap against someone like Thor and Heat Vision, which, as powerful as it is, is no Lightning blast to the chest. Just ask Bill Foster.

As for the Green Lantern thing, yeah, I'll admit Surfer ain't one-shotting them, but he will definitely beat at least Guy Gardener and Kyle Rayner

-Pr-
Actually, Thor and Superman are roughly equal in strength, flight speed, and durability, but Thor has better fighting skills (what with being a trained Asgardian warrior and all unlike Superman who relies on solely his physical strength to win his fist-fights), his hammer, and the ability to control Thunder and Lightning. Superman has super-breath, which I doubt would do crap against someone like Thor and Heat Vision, which, as powerful as it is, is no Lightning blast to the chest. Just ask Bill Foster.

As for the Green Lantern thing, yeah, I'll admit Surfer ain't one-shotting them, but he will definitely beat at least Guy Gardener and Kyle Rayner

you don't read much superman, do you...

also, he's more likely to beat john stewart than he is kyle.

DarthDaniel1001
No I don't read much Superman. But if what I have seen of him is any kind of indication, he probably isn't surviving a joint-attack from Red Hulk and WWH Hulk. And Silver Surfer could also handle him if weren't so busy with all of the Green Lanterns.

-Pr-
No I don't read much Superman. But if what I have seen of him is any kind of indication, he probably isn't surviving a joint-attack from Red Hulk and WWH Hulk. And Silver Surfer could also handle him if weren't so busy with all of the Green Lanterns.

he's an incredibly intelligent fighter. he's a strategist who, even when fighting hand to hand, is constantly thinking of ways to put his enemies down with the least amount of effort.

he's also fast enough to be untouchable by hulk and red hulk if he wants to be.

redhotrash
Everyone scoffs on Namor. How many wins does he need against the hulk to get recognized? Regardless, yeah DC clears. Silver Surfer on his best day might be able to take 2-3 of those Lanterns, but yeah he isnt doing it easily. Thor and Superman are kind of a wash, no telling who wins. The Hulk family are non-factors since most the fighting will take place in the air anyway.

ColossusGrundy
Clear it.

Walk in the park.

xJLxKing
DC pretty easily

Spire
laughing

shokosugi
DC wins in 5 sec or less.

Seriously.

celeyhyga17
5 GLs and Supes???!?!?! This is not even a contest!! Stomp city...

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i can tell pr felt a rush after writing that laughing out loud Originally posted by xJLxKing
DC pretty easily Not at all.

Prep-Man
Clears it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Clears it. You really feel that these guys can take out Rulk, WW Hulk, Surfer, and Namor?

celeyhyga17
Yes quanch112. 1 or 2 GL's would be a load. But five!?!?!? Stomp!!!

Prep-Man
Yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yes quanch112. 1 or 2 GL's would be a load. But five!?!?!? Stomp!!! The Surfer has been upgraded and Rulk can drain Supes. Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yes. The gl's aren't that impressive though save Hal.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yes quanch112. 1 or 2 GL's would be a load. But five!?!?!? Stomp!!!

Double stomp and too true.

Spire
A prime example of the psychological concept called denial.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Spire
A prime example of the psychological concept called denial. laughing out loud

Kasper Gutman
They most likely stop at 4, it's a good fight. No way they clear 5.

Kasper Gutman
The GL's would do pretty well against the Avengers for the most part but Supes could be handled if a couple of the big boys team up against him. I'm splitting on number 4. I could see it go both way depending on who's writing it. Okay changing my mind mid post. I'm leaning a bit more on DC taking 4. 5 is right out smile

KharmaDog
Originally posted by quanchi112
The gl's aren't that impressive though save Hal.

blink

Juntai
clear it.

khazra
Supes & Wog can take this to the last fight on their own.
Wog is a decent match up for WWH, though he wont win he can keep him busy.
Red hulk gets held up by kyle.
Guy holds up namor.
Supes, Hal & john beat surfer than help the others.

iceman24567
Kyle and John aren't impressive? no expression

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kyle and John aren't impressive? no expression
Kilo, Guy, Hal, Sodam? Nobody

iceman24567
The Gl's alone could easily solo 1-3 with Superman i don't see any team being more than a slight nuisance

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
The Gl's alone could easily solo 1-3 with Superman i don't see any team being more than a slight nuisance
Yeah, it a walk in the park.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.