High Evolutionary+Reed Richards+Forge Vs Fully Powered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
team 1 is at peak and has prep

Hewhoknowsall
How much prep?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
How much prep?

4 months with any tech they are able to get

Hewhoknowsall
Team easily

galactusischere
The Tyrant... would lose.
4 months is a bit too much

Hewhoknowsall
Considering how powerful the science characters can be w/prep, it's a wonder why Marvel Humans aren't a space age colonial race yet.

Colossus-Big C
Considering how powerful the science characters can be w/prep, it's a wonder why Marvel Humans aren't a space age colonial race yet. actually HE invented a bomb to accelerate humans to beyonder like levels but they stopped him sad

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually HE invented a bomb to accelerate humans to beyonder like levels but they stopped him sad
What do you mean by "beyonder"? As in pre-retcon beyonder?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
What do you mean by "beyonder"? As in pre-retcon beyonder? no as in the cosmic cube beings

galactusischere
no as in the cosmic cube beings
Wow.
How did he fail?!

Colossus-Big C
Wow.
How did he fail?! Herculese tried to stop him and HE during the fight accidently evolved herculese into a cosmic absract. lol

galactusischere
Herculese tried to stop him and HE during the fight accidently evolved herculese into a cosmic absract. lol
You know which issue?

Colossus-Big C
You know which issue? dont know what issue but all the scans were posted in the HE respect thread

galactusischere
dont know what issue but all the scans were posted in the HE respect thread
Ty.

The Nuul
UN anyone?

galactusischere
Originally posted by The Nuul
UN anyone?
Tyrant doesn't have prep.

The Nuul
Umm....Reed does.

galactusischere
Originally posted by The Nuul
Umm....Reed does.
oh, you meant Reed getting the UN.
Reed won't be able to create a UN. Most certaintly not in four months. But I say a scan with a few Reeds each having UNs. Can you explain to me of you have seen the scan? did he make an exact UN or were they weaker versions of it?

Bentley
Alternate UN from alternate Richards.

They kill Tyrant.

Colossus-Big C
you do know forge is smarter than reed right?
thanks to his power to recreate "any" tech he see's with his eyes

Eternal Idol
you do know forge is smarter than reed right?
thanks to his power to recreate "any" tech he see's with his eyes
Technically, he's not. He's capable of building better weaponry and other devices, because that's his power. If I'm not mistaken, Forge can build all sorts of machines, but doesn't necessarily know how he knew how to build them or how they work.

Full-powered Tyrant ftw.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Technically, he's not. He's capable of building better weaponry and other devices, because that's his power. If I'm not mistaken, Forge can build all sorts of machines, but doesn't necessarily know how he knew how to build them or how they work.

Full-powered Tyrant ftw. yea thats what i mean all he needs to do is look at it and he can build it perfectly working.

i mean reed can take celestial tech and take a very long time recreating it and using it on his own

while all forge has to do is look at it and he can build it in minutes and do a better job than reed, but after he might have trouble finding out how to use it even tho its perfect

fully powered tyrant dies by the way

Eternal Idol
yea thats what i mean all he needs to do is look at it and he can build it perfectly working.

i mean reed can take celestial tech and take a very long time recreating it and using it on his own

while all forge has to do is look at it and he can build it in minutes and do a better job than reed, but after he might have trouble finding out how to use it even tho its perfect

fully powered tyrant dies by the way

Nah. FP Tyrant throat-punches Earth.

Bentley
Nah. FP Tyrant throat-punches Earth.

Not with prep he doesn't.

Colossus-Big C
Nah. FP Tyrant throat-punches Earth. who said the fight was on earth?

Eternal Idol
who said the fight was on earth?
Well, since most comics take place on Earth, and since you didn't specify a location via forum rules... I guess location isn't important though.

FP Tyrant kills them all.

Hewhoknowsall
Well, since most comics take place on Earth, and since you didn't specify a location via forum rules... I guess location isn't important though.

FP Tyrant kills them all.

3 of the greatest prep gods in comics with 4 months prep could take almost anyone.

Eternal Idol
Yeah, that's the status quo in comics, I guess.

Here? Tyrant destroys Earth while passing by the Milky Way on his morning jog.

Tenebrous
oh, you meant Reed getting the UN.
Reed won't be able to create a UN. Most certaintly not in four months. But I say a scan with a few Reeds each having UNs. Can you explain to me of you have seen the scan? did he make an exact UN or were they weaker versions of it?

That was probably my scan you saw. Reed can grab a bunch of artifacts/objects from the Council. They have more than 1 functioning infinity gauntlet and multiple ultimate nullifiers. Regardless if they are less powerful than their 616 counterparts, they will hurt Tyrant, at the very least.

Failing that reed can just go to his closet and get the celestial-destroying gun he keeps in there.

There is 1 chance Tyrant has...and that is if he uses his technopathy at the very onset of the match to overwhelm the team. He can literally just kill forge within a millisecond if he's fast enough. Any prep objects reed brings with him could be rendered inoperable. Then the team is ended.

it all comes down to who can act first. Tyrant has never fought anyone who did not possess some degree of cosmic power so he may just dismiss the team as a non-threat, which would give the team their edge.

Hewhoknowsall
Yeah, that's the status quo in comics, I guess.

Here? Tyrant destroys Earth while passing by the Milky Way on his morning jog.

Reed gets the IG from the Council.

He soloes.

galactusischere
Reed gets the IG from the Council.

He soloes.
Not 616 IG. Weaker, probably at best galaxy destroyer. Impossible man had one and it could only destroy one galaxy at best. UNs are probably pretty weak too.

Tenebrous
Not 616 IG. Weaker, probably at best galaxy destroyer. Impossible man had one and it could only destroy one galaxy at best. UNs are probably pretty weak too.

Speculation. One of the IGs killed several Celestials. And even though they were alternate universe Celestials...they are still Celestials.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Speculation. One of the IGs killed several Celestials. And even though they were alternate universe Celestials...they are still Celestials.
Weaker celestials.

Tenebrous
Weaker celestials.

True, but the scope of their power is still enough to warrant plot device objects to dispatch them...and all those brilliant, experienced reeds from all those alternate universes were still panicking at the prospect of fighting them off. They ran straight to the Infinity Gauntlet of one of the Reeds'. Of course, only 616 reed came through with anything effective that was not a cosmic object or weapon (i.e., his own tech).

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Tenebrous
That was probably my scan you saw. Reed can grab a bunch of artifacts/objects from the Council. They have more than 1 functioning infinity gauntlet and multiple ultimate nullifiers. Regardless if they are less powerful than their 616 counterparts, they will hurt Tyrant, at the very least.

Failing that reed can just go to his closet and get the celestial-destroying gun he keeps in there.

There is 1 chance Tyrant has...and that is if he uses his technopathy at the very onset of the match to overwhelm the team. He can literally just kill forge within a millisecond if he's fast enough. Any prep objects reed brings with him could be rendered inoperable. Then the team is ended.

it all comes down to who can act first. Tyrant has never fought anyone who did not possess some degree of cosmic power so he may just dismiss the team as a non-threat, which would give the team their edge. This fight is not dependable on reed. the other two are as smart or even smarter. Forge can build an ultimate nullifier, High Evolutionary Can Recreate the soul power gem or get the infinity gaunlet. team wins

Tenebrous
This fight is not dependable on reed. the other two are as smart or even smarter. Forge can build an ultimate nullifier, High Evolutionary Can Recreate the soul power gem or get the infinity gaunlet. team wins

Forge can't build a real ultimate nullifier if he doesn't have access to one. Don't be shammed by all the "fake" ultimate nullifiers floating around earth...they've been exposed as fakes several times.

What is the soul gem going to do against tyrant. It's complete speculation as to say whether it would work on him or not. Galactus is immune to the soul gem so until there are scans confirming that he bequeathed Tyrant with some sort of soul (he may have, again my HD crashed and i dont have the scans i had before, but i dont recall him doing so) it's speculation to say the soul gem would work. A functioning IG obviously would.

redhotrash
High Evolutionary I suspect could solo this. Hes fought a hungry Galactus before with less prep. Call it PIS if you'd like, but he did it. Given 4 months with a specific target in mind, I think he wins a good majority.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by redhotrash
High Evolutionary I suspect could solo this. Hes fought a hungry Galactus before with less prep. Call it PIS if you'd like, but he did it. Given 4 months with a specific target in mind, I think he wins a good majority. yea he did its not PIS he "evolved" to a galactus level being

Bentley
This fight is not dependable on reed. the other two are as smart or even smarter. Forge can build an ultimate nullifier, High Evolutionary Can Recreate the soul power gem or get the infinity gaunlet. team wins

They're not smarter than Reed. An evolved HE should be smarter though. Reed is a freaking beast.

AlmightyKfish
Tyrant should win, as good as this team is, Tyrant at his full power was tearing galaxies apart with his fight with Galan.

+ He has technopathy, shown when he took over Galactus' machines.

If we include all this insane stuff about the council and their IG/UN's etc then sure, the team can win.
But if they have to stick with their own creations, Tyrant should kill them.

Bentley
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tyrant should win, as good as this team is, Tyrant at his full power was tearing galaxies apart with his fight with Galan.

+ He has technopathy, shown when he took over Galactus' machines.

If we include all this insane stuff about the council and their IG/UN's etc then sure, the team can win.
But if they have to stick with their own creations, Tyrant should kill them.

HE went toe to toe against Galactus without prep.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Bentley
HE went toe to toe against Galactus without prep.

And has never shown to be on that level of power ever since...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
And has never shown to be on that level of power ever since... he has levels of evolution in the fight with g he evolved him self to that level of power than after he devolved to normal, evolving is a major strain

Bentley
Evolving is in his power set.

redhotrash
When you say hes never shown that level of power since, I'd ask when has he needed to? The HE isnt some standard villain who surfaces weekly to be put down by Avenger's 2nd stringers. If motivated he can pull of some increadible things. Unfortunately hes usually wrapped up playing with his lame animal friends. As for ANYONE who thinks Reed is on his level intelligence wise, consider this: Reed and Beast spent a while trying to cure the M-Day affair and failed. HE did it in his free time, and used a fricking Celestial to do it.

Survivor19
Yeah, lobotomizing a dreaming Celestial is a sick feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.