Batman and Catman vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins? This is Team Wrecker Deathstroke.

namorsubby
deathstroke

Lord Feron
Originally posted by namorsubby
deathstroke

YEs, and catman is just lame... he had one decent fight against batman.

-Pr-
Catman nowadays is pretty impressive, but i don't know if they can take Slade.

It's possible, but i'm not altogether sure...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
Catman nowadays is pretty impressive, but i don't know if they can take Slade.

It's possible, but i'm not altogether sure...

oh really? Idk I havent seen anything recently. I just can't get over his name... sad

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
oh really? Idk I havent seen anything recently. I just can't get over his name... sad

oh, he used to be as lame as his name.

look him up in villains united or Secret Six, though. He's had some nice showings.

Lord Feron
cool, nice sig or RT. You you know what going on with his "brother" the fire dude?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
cool, nice sig or RT. You you know what going on with his "brother" the fire dude?

thanks.

Red Volcano? Well after the last issues, things seem to be hotting up (pardon the pun if anyone read it). Looking forward to the next one.

Omega Vision
Catman was pretty lame and with time he got lamer, fat and bloated. Then he went to Africa, lived with a pride of Lions and got super-buff and awesome. Now he's a match for Batman in h/h and he gets all the ladies.
That's right kids, all you need to do is live with Lions for a few years to turn your life around!
Anyhow I think in pure h/h Cat and Bat could pull a few wins, maybe even get a split with Deathstroke at his best. Against lower end Deathstroke they take a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.