Team S Shield vs. Team Wonder vs. Team Lantern vs. Team Flash vs. Team Mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
3 days Prep. All out war. who can take over the planet and defeat the other teams?

Superman
Eradicator
Zatanna
Doomsday
Supergirl

vs.

Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Circe
Genocide
Hermes

vs.

Hal
Kyle
John
Guy
Sinestro

vs.

Wally
Barry
Zoom
Jay Garrick
Jesse Quick

vs.

Martian Manhunter
Protex
Tomorrow Woman
Brainiac 5
Batman

Colossus-Big C
Flash kills everyone in .0001 seconds before they even know there dead

xJLxKing
Team mind, or Team Flash. Most likely team ming

Slaanesh
team flash

galactusischere
Flashes should take this.

Zeuodin
Everyone has prep. So Each team is going to be ready for flash lvl speed.

kgkg
Lanterns ftw

jrodslam
With 3 days prep, i see either team mind or team S shield winning.

Konton
Wow.

Well, Zatanna is capable of reality warping feats with prep.

On the other hand we have Wonder Woman with prep which is always crazy and freaking Circe. Circe > Zatanna by far.

Team lantern is a bit incapable IMO, and unless we're letting the Flash team use time travel than I don't see them taking many wins against S Shield, Team Wonder, or Team Mind.

Team Mind has crazy prep guys, so they're the wildcard, but I'm not sure if technology and smarts is up to snuff with the magical capabilities of S Shield and Wonder.

I'd give the majority to team Wonder because they're just stacked.

BattleMage
Team Marvel wins

Sentry.

WW-Hulk

Odin Force Rune King Thor

Thanos with I.G.

Cosmic Power dipped Silver Surfer

evil face

jrodslam
Circe > Zatanna by far? Not so sure id say that. Zatanna has paralyzed Circe in the past. Shes also conjured up Herbs to protect her as well as others from Circes magic.

Sasaraixx
Hmm, any of these teams could take wins versus all of the others. Because of the prep, I think Team Lantern and Team Flash might not be able to take enough wins. I think overall Team Wonder has the advantage due to their abundance of magic. Team S Shield is a very close second due to Zatanna and depending on her, she could tip the scales in their favor.

It comes down to the 2 of them, but I think that while Circe and Zatanna are battling it out, I think the rest of Team Wonder could take out Team S Shield.

-Pr-
Superman AND Zatanna have prep. I'm pretty sure they could both come up with some crazy shit in that time.

Not Batman crazy, but still.

Konton
Originally posted by jrodslam
Circe > Zatanna by far? Not so sure id say that. Zatanna has paralyzed Circe in the past. Shes also conjured up Herbs to protect her as well as others from Circes magic.

Circe has skyfather level feats though. Zatanna doesn't really have much in comparison aside from the Starbreaker thing and the reality manipulation, which isn't really cannon because Seven Soldiers isn't in continuity.

She's got "supposed" amazing prep because of her house and equipment, but she doesn't really have that much PROOF that she can bring shit to the table.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Konton
Circe has skyfather level feats though. Zatanna doesn't really have much in comparison aside from the Starbreaker thing and the reality manipulation, which isn't really cannon because Seven Soldiers isn't in continuity.

She's got "supposed" amazing prep because of her house and equipment, but she doesn't really have that much PROOF that she can bring shit to the table.
Seven Soldier is Continuity. The Darkside was even in Final Crisis.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by BattleMage
Team Marvel wins

Sentry.

WW-Hulk

Odin Force Rune King Thor

Thanos with I.G.

Cosmic Power dipped Silver Surfer

evil face

So you think that the Marvel Team would need RKT, SS, WWH and Thanos WITH the IG to defeat one of those teams?

Ok big grin

Superman
Eradicator
Zatanna
Doomsday
Supergirl

vs.

Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Circe
Genocide
Hermes

vs.

Hal
Kyle
John
Guy
Sinestro

vs.

Wally
Barry
Zoom
Jay Garrick
Jesse Quick

vs.

Martian Manhunter
Protex
Tomorrow Woman
Brainiac 5
Batman

Last edited

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Konton
Wow.

Well, Zatanna is capable of reality warping feats with prep.

On the other hand we have Wonder Woman with prep which is always crazy and freaking Circe. Circe > Zatanna by far.

Team lantern is a bit incapable IMO, and unless we're letting the Flash team use time travel than I don't see them taking many wins against S Shield, Team Wonder, or Team Mind.

Team Mind has crazy prep guys, so they're the wildcard, but I'm not sure if technology and smarts is up to snuff with the magical capabilities of S Shield and Wonder.

I'd give the majority to team Wonder because they're just stacked.

Circle does NOT > Zatanna......who are you kiddin?

Zatanna is the only one that would keep Team 1 in the game.

Lantern team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.