Savitar vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Savitar can use the Speed Force here.

Galan007
i do wonder how surfer would fair against savitar's null-inertia force field..?

leonidas
it was never shown to be operate against anything NEAR ss's level. he was able to steal the speed of energy though. comes down to where you come out on the SF vs PC debate. if you think ss's speed can be stolen, savitar will win. in the savitar arc though, once he reached ftl he entered the SF and was lost. ss (in marvel) can fight ftl and remain unaffected. it's a hard match to call.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
in the savitar arc though, once he reached ftl he entered the SF and was lost. which didn't make sense to me. both savitar and wally seemed to just *poof* into the SF once they were moving > c. however, even before that arc wally had gone ftl without so much as hinting at entering the SF...

writer inconsistency i guess. srug

guy222
Norrin

Prep-Man
Originally posted by leonidas
it was never shown to be operate against anything NEAR ss's level. he was able to steal the speed of energy though. comes down to where you come out on the SF vs PC debate. if you think ss's speed can be stolen, savitar will win. in the savitar arc though, once he reached ftl he entered the SF and was lost. ss (in marvel) can fight ftl and remain unaffected. it's a hard match to call.

Savitar was tough as nails. Could do a lot more than steel energy, which I think he can do to Surfer. Couldn't he pop in and out of the Speed Force?

leonidas
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Savitar was tough as nails. Could do a lot more than steel energy, which I think he can do to Surfer. Couldn't he pop in and out of the Speed Force?

no he couldn't pop in and out. the one time he finally did breach c, he was swallowed by the SF. i personally think savitar's best feat was done off-panel--he was said to have taught walter west everything walter knew about speed and the SF. and walter was an absolute frickin beast.

Prep-Man
Walter was indeed a beast and bad ass to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.