Freddy Kueger Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2654/freddy4398754super.png

Respect the murdered child killer who torments his teenage victims in their dreams

As a child Freddy was tormented by other children driving him further insane. The other school kids often referred to him as the "Son of a Hundred Maniacs". Freddy was an easy target for bullies and was often alone on the playground. He took pleasure in torturing small animals like mice and hamsters. Life at home wasn't the easiest, especially with his often drunk and abusive father. Freddy eventually snapped and stopped feeling pain. He was 18 when he murdered his father

He eventually got married and had a child of their own, during which he killed many teenagers under the alias of the Springwood Slasher. When his wife finds out about his secret, he kills her in front of there young daughter, Freddy tells the young girl "that mommy needed to take her medicine" and makes his daughter promise to never tell, but she doesn't listen.

During the trial, Fred's lawyer's found an error in the search warrants. The judge was forced to release Krueger on the spot. When the judge lets him walk, the friends and family of the murdered teenagers take matters into their own hands. They burned him alive in his boiler/lair. While his whole place was burning down around him 3 dream demons offered him the chance of another life in the fear and dream of teenagers for eternity. Then the real fun began

Wanderer11
Freddy is one of the best horror creations of all time.

Kazenji
Freddy Kills Johnny Depp's character

PGGrbOZrFqw

Sgt.Shakedown
Originally posted by Kazenji
Freddy Kills Johnny Depp's character

PGGrbOZrFqw

Awesome scene.

Rogue Jedi
But he got pwned by a 15 year old kickboxer......

Kazenji
To later return in another sequal.

steverules_2
I remember when Johnny Depp was in like...part 6 or something, got killed again I think but I can't remember

Dr Will Hatch
He is mad powerful in the Dreamworld. Have to respect that.

BruceSkywalker
I like Freddy, one of the best horror creations in ALL of horror movies

Zoom
Freddy is a legend.

darthchucky
I kinda like his humor. I like it when he kills that woman (that was probably only in the victim's dream) on that talk show on TV. laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCSUIhFOIY
look through this 1:05 - 2:12

darthchucky
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
He is mad powerful in the Dreamworld. Have to respect that.

Agreed. yes

lordmegatron1
Hell, I watched those type of movies ever since I could crawl. Growing up on Freddy kreuger movie's have done a number on my sub conscience. but who cares, they are the bomb.

Kazenji
Oh shi.. its Megatron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.