Sentry vs. Crazy Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Bloodlust. Fight takes place in space.

stan5677
Genis stomps hard

BattleMage
Originally posted by stan5677
Genis stomps hard How? why?

stan5677
Versatility plus cosmic awareness for the win

BattleMage
Sentry doesn't have Versatility?

iceman24567
Genis

Knowsbleed33
Genis for the trounce.

Prep-Man
Genis 11/10.

zeel
spite

genis 100000/10

sentry stands ZERO chance here.

The Nuul
Insane Penis rapes Sentry.

Face of Olympus
Insane Genis was no joke . He takes the majority here.

redhotrash
Sentry has lots of versatility. Hes able to get beat up by a wide variety of characters in all sorts of creative ways. My favorite being his own wife who shot him with a gun that was casually left behind by a teammate.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
Sentry doesn't have Versatility?
One of Sentry's greatest feats is stalemating a (much weaker version of) Genis Vell which leads me to believe that this Genis stomps him hard.

galactusischere
Genis 9570912750567027590/10

Omega Vision
I am a little confused at to how much more powerful Genis was when he was insane compared to normal. The way he's talked about I'm led to think he was High-Skyfather level.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Insane Penis rapes Sentry. But..but.. confused Sentry has the power of a ZILLION exploding suns, and and he stale mated Galactus..... confused

redhotrash
Im starting to think Spider-Man made up the whole "stalemating Galactus" thing. Like hes trying to turn Sentry into Marvel's chuck norris. I mean regardless of the guy's mental state, his physical attributes should stay the same, which makes me wonder why his face was melted by Marvel Boy's gun.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Im starting to think Spider-Man made up the whole "stalemating Galactus" thing. YOU..... mad Take that back, SpiderMan NEVER done THAT....he is a hero like Thor and Heros don't lie... cool

kgkg
Im starting to think Spider-Man made up the whole "stalemating Galactus" thing. Like hes trying to turn Sentry into Marvel's chuck norris. I mean regardless of the guy's mental state, his physical attributes should stay the same, which makes me wonder why his face was melted by Marvel Boy's gun. If you haven't noticed his power fluctuate greatly.

The condition of him defeating Galactus was never revealed so it could have been a very weakened Galactus considering most of Galactus appearances are when he is weak. Even than yes it's a big stretch that Sentry would stalemate him but it could happen.

But there is a lot of room to makes this character like 100X more powerful using personalities like the "Void".

redhotrash
The weakest incarnation of Galactus should be able to do more than like 100x a gun Marvel Boy left behind.

kgkg
The weakest incarnation of Galactus should be able to do more than like 100x a gun Marvel Boy left behind. Hence the power fluctuation and why are you only using low showing Sentry did fight Genis-Vell and most were had using using force that were capable of destroying planets while holding back.

iceman24567
Who else even close to Genis level has Sentry done well against?

kgkg
WWH, Terrax , Collective , Blue Marvel, his Void persona has also owned the Hulk.

He is not as bad as some people claim here.

iceman24567
Collective maybe the rest no way

kgkg
Maybe not Genis-Vell but one can make claim that Photon is Skyfather+ level since most of his Photon age feats were short lived due to Zemo dismantling him. But he was getting to level were writer would not be able to come up with convention stories for him.

But all those guys are listed are mid-Herald level.

I'm not arguing Sentry would beat Genis-Vell here just that Sentry is put down in almost every thread lol.

iceman24567
I know your trying to play devils advocate

DarthDaniel1001
Sentry needs some help here. Like "Dark Phoenix" help if he wants to win

tkitna
Genis wins

The weaker Genis would have won too eventually, but it was still a good feat for Bob.

Knowsbleed33
Sentry didn't really do that well against the Collective. He just lasted a bit longer than most would and he had a bit of help.

tkitna
Yeah, I think it was clearly implied that the Collective could have beaten him too. thats how I take it anyways.

Nihilist
Genis .

id369
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I am a little confused at to how much more powerful Genis was when he was insane compared to normal. The way he's talked about I'm led to think he was High-Skyfather level. There is no difference in power level. Just the state of mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.