Batman's Team vs. Captain America's Team, vs. Wolverine's Team vs. Nightwing's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Batman
Black Lightning
Barda
Sand

vs.

Captain America
Spider Woman
Herculese
Invisible Woman

vs.

Wolverine
Gambit
Colossus
Polaris

vs.

Night Wing
Static
Donna Troy
Jade

shokosugi
Cap's team. invisible woman ftw.

jrodslam
Nightwings team first. Then either Batmans team or Caps team second.

khazra
i'm going to agree that invisible woman lends alot to her team. As soon as her team are invisible its a beatdown.

kgkg
Wolverine's team.

khazra
Wolvie's team? Serious? Herc or Sue can take a decent amount of wins solo on them...

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Nightwings team first. Then either Batmans team or Caps team second.

The Nuul
Sand will be hard to beat.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sand will be hard to beat. Yep.

Konton
Originally posted by shokosugi
Cap's team. invisible woman ftw.

Polaris > Sue

The Nuul
Unless someone is very creative and knows how to make a very useful tactic on how to beat him in the heat of a fight....I dont see how its possible to beat him.

Maybe Polaris and IW can do something which is unlikely but can they do it in time.....I think not.

There is no heat what so ever.

Where do these teams fight?

Battlehammer
Polaris can take out most of the opponents her self by quickly and easily reversing there blood flow.

BattleMage
Cap's team, then Nightwings team, Bats, Wolvie.

khazra
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Polaris can take out most of the opponents her self by quickly and easily reversing there blood flow.
Yeah...cause that is her most common tactic.

Thats like saying invisible woman opens forcefields in all their brains/hearts...totally irrelevant & out of character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.