Supermen vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Kang noticed that sending a huge number of the same super-brick is a rather easy way to conquer a planet, so this time he decides to gather every single version of Superman, clones and relatives to ever have appeared in a comic book, and send them on a team to beat the heroes of DC Earth.

Can all those Supermen defeat a whole planet?

Omega Vision
Golden Prime could come close to soloing if not actually soloing. All Supermen together would shit-stomp DC Earth. Remember that DC Earth had trouble fighting Superboy Prime.

Bentley
But there is so much MAGIC!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
But there is so much MAGIC!
Magic means shit to Superboy-Prime, Golden Prime, and Superman One-Million. There's also the Dr. Manhattan Superman Alan Adam who seemed uber-powerful.

xJLxKing
Superman (Golden), Superman 1 million, and Superman Atom(from FC) are over kill. They destroy the universe

Juntai
Supermen win most likely.

khazra
IS planet destruction a win? if so superman 1 million crushes the planet into nothingness from another dimension with TK.

Bentley
They need to ko at least one every person on earth.

Omega Vision
Hell this would include Cosmic Armor Superman who was pretty much one step below true omnipotence if not actual omnipotence.

Parmaniac
I would say Supermen too but how do they get rid off the Spectre?

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hell this would include Cosmic Armor Superman who was pretty much one step below true omnipotence if not actual omnipotence.

Nah, that was not an alternate Supes, that was regular Supes with an external powersource.

kgkg
Define who is included for DC Earth?

Honestly the ones that show up in times of treat like Prime , Ani-Monitor etc are that that impressive

Superman's FTW possibly with ease depending on who comes.

Bentley
Originally posted by kgkg
Define who is included for DC Earth?

Honestly the ones that show up in times of treat like Prime , Ani-Monitor etc are that that impressive

Superman's FTW possibly with ease depending on who comes.

Everyone currently in earth but the Spectre is not backed by the Source.

Omega Vision
Nah, that was not an alternate Supes, that was regular Supes with an external powersource.
Technically no, it was the fusion of Superman and Ultraman broadcasted into the Cosmic armor. That's a different version.

xJLxKing
Superman from FC(the one that goes by the name Atom) would defeat Spectre. He actually made a huge amount of copies of himself, held of an multi-Universal army invasion, was reading(or talking) with the Primal Monitor, and holding Ultraman like a baby. This dude is not to be messed with. He'll sole earth(if they don't use crazy weapons)

Bentley
Ok, if Supermen are too much, Earth has two days prep.

Omega Vision
Ok, if Supermen are too much, Earth has two days prep.
Unless in those two days they can get the direct aid of the Presence they can't stop all the Supermen.

Zeuodin
The Spectre, Phantom Stranger, the Imp, and others would probably stop the invasion.

Bentley
Technically no, it was the fusion of Superman and Ultraman broadcasted into the Cosmic armor. That's a different version.

No Cosmic Armor, the fusion can play part without it.

Omega Vision
Cosmic Armor Superman and Superman-Prime 1mil and Captain Allen Adam are the big guns, I don't see anyone under fully backed Spectre and a bloodlusted Mxy taking them.

Omega Vision
No Cosmic Armor, the fusion can play part without it.
The fusion wasn't so much a fusion so much as an explosion that Allen Adam channeled into the armor.

Bentley
The fusion wasn't so much a fusion so much as an explosion that Allen Adam channeled into the armor.

The armor is broken anyways, Allen Adam and SM1million are still in.

shokosugi
i think this is my favorite thread.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by shokosugi
i think this is my favorite thread.

big grin thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juntai
Supermen win most likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.