Amazo vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Amazo when he had the powers of everyone that was in the league vs. Odin.

Lord Feron
Is amazo allowed to copy Odin himself?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Is amazo allowed to copy Odin himself? no

Lord Feron
Alright, in that case Amazo gets beat.

Omega Vision
Amazo loses but I'd like to see how Odin does against the uber JLU Amazo.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Amazo loses but I'd like to see how Odin does against the uber JLU Amazo.
Amazo with the Leagues powers was just as powerful.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Amazo with the Leagues powers was just as powerful.
Yeah right. JLU Amazo teleported Oa into another dimension because for him that was easier than flying around it. He took on the entire GL corps then the entire JLU roster.

Zeuodin
Yeah right. JLU Amazo teleported Oa into another dimension because for him that was easier than flying around it. He took on the entire GL corps then the entire JLU roster. Amazo from the comic had the powers of Zatanna and Dr. Fate and several GL's. He could also combine Superman, CM, WW, MM stats and then amp them by growing Giant.

Lord Feron
Yeah right. JLU Amazo teleported Oa into another dimension because for him that was easier than flying around it. He took on the entire GL corps then the entire JLU roster.

Yes the gold guy was Freaking badass. Then bring Oa back to our dimension in a couple of seconds and he wasen't anywhere near it.

Just seemed like he never put in any effort to what he did, just total ownage.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yes the gold guy was Freaking badass. Then bring Oa back to our dimension in a couple of seconds and he wasen't anywhere near it.

Just seemed like he never put in any effort to what he did, just total ownage.
Except when PIS came to town in the form of Solomon Grundy's Chaos-magic animated body which he was powerless against.

xJLxKing
Except when PIS came to town in the form of Solomon Grundy's Chaos-magic animated body which he was powerless against.
No, he limited himself. He could have recreated the same mace Hawkgirl was using.

As for that golg Amazo, he wasn't that impressive, but for JLU AS, he was strong and deadly.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, he limited himself. He could have recreated the same mace Hawkgirl was using.

As for that golg Amazo, he wasn't that impressive, but for JLU AS, he was strong and deadly.
How was JLU amazo more impressive when they guys on JLU are considerably weaker than their comic book counter parts? Name someone who can take on 30 plus JLAers at one time and Pwn them all?

xJLxKing
How was JLU amazo more impressive when they guys on JLU are considerably weaker than their comic book counter parts? Name someone who can take on 30 plus JLAers at one time and Pwn them all?
The JLA Amazo from the Comics is stronger then the one in the JLU animated show. That's just my opinion. The characters in the show don't have the same power. Superman from the comic could have done what Amazo did

Zeuodin
The JLA Amazo from the Comics is stronger then the one in the JLU animated show. That's just my opinion. The characters in the show don't have the same power. Superman from the comic could have done what Amazo did
I think we are saying the same thing.

iceman24567
How was JLU amazo more impressive when they guys on JLU are considerably weaker than their comic book counter parts? Name someone who can take on 30 plus JLAers at one time and Pwn them all? The 30 JLAers were hardly as powerful as their comic counterparts. Hell when Flash went all lightspeed he almost got sucked into the speedforce that isn't happening to current Wally.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by iceman24567
The 30 JLAers were hardly as powerful as their comic counterparts. Hell when Flash went all lightspeed he almost got sucked into the speedforce that isn't happening to current Wally.
No. In the comic, Amazo had 30 plus powers. Not in the cartoon.

iceman24567
Yeah i meant the other way around erm

xJLxKing
No. In the comic, Amazo had 30 plus powers. Not in the cartoon.
In the cartoon he had more.

BattleMage
Odin.

Parmaniac

I think we are saying the same thing.

laughing

h1a8
Amazo wins.
He could flash blitz Odin with Superman's strength. Imagine his IMP combined with Superman's strength.

He could stop time faster than Odin could (by using flash's and WW's reflexes).

kgkg
Originally posted by h1a8
Amazo wins.
He could flash blitz Odin with Superman's strength. Imagine his IMP combined with Superman's strength.

He could stop time faster than Odin could (by using flash's and WW's reflexes). This is fail.

you gonna to use speed blitz tactics against a skyfather?

iceman24567
It's either that or icebreath or green constructs that Odin would eat like broccoli i really don't see any of Amazo's powers putting Odin down.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by iceman24567
It's either that or icebreath or green constructs that Odin would eat like broccoli i really don't see any of Amazo's powers putting Odin down.
It's not powers individually that Odin has to worry about. It's Zatanna Level magic with Dr. Strange artifact power and Wondy's lasso with Flash like Speed that would be a problem for Odin. everyone else's power stacked just makes it nearly impossible to hurt Amazo.

h1a8
Originally posted by kgkg
This is fail.

you gonna to use speed blitz tactics against a skyfather?

Of course, skyfathers in general don't have exceptional speed and reflexes. Plus Thor is physically stronger and more durable than most.

kgkg
Originally posted by h1a8
Of course, skyfathers in general don't have exceptional speed and reflexes. Plus Thor is physically stronger and more durable than most. Nope they are usually beyond that.

Speed is hardly used by Skyfather + Character they can control space/time high degree.

Using Speed blitz tactic is fail especially against a character who has vast control over space/time itself.

I mean Odin was able to instant K.O loki who was galaxies away.

When has Odin been hurt but that sort of attack anyway?

Kasper Gutman
Skyfathers can use speed when then want to. An example was when Thor just started to receive the Odin Force while fighting Ulik. Ulik noticed that Thor was moving far faster then ever before and Ulik was powerless to counter any attacks. Oh and Odin wins this.

Prep-Man
Can't Amazo take any power and amp it beyond the being he just copied? Amazo will just stack powers and mess Odin up.

Xplosive
Amazo wins. I think that also Amazo from cartoon would win. And peak Amazo stomps him.

Warlord
Amazo can win only if he is allowed to copy Odin.

The JLA powered Amazo looses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.