Superboy Prime vs Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who takes it.

Slaanesh
SBP

Batman-Prime
SBP

manx422
Infinity Man

Spire
IM.

Lord Feron
always wondered what peop[le thought of this. I always thought IM was superior to normal supes but still a peer. I would imagine that SBP would blow him out of the water.

Zeuodin
IM.

Omega Vision
Unless its DOTNG IM then Superboy-prime takes it.

Philosophía
Superboy Prime.

khazra
Originally posted by Lord Feron
always wondered what peop
I'd say he's not a peer but rather in the bracket of stats after superman.
However, he still isnt prime level phsycially.

If he knows how kryptonians work he could pick up a majority though as the ininfity beam drains an opponent of all their stored energy. This *should* effectively depower SBP by drianing him of his solar reserves.

xJLxKing
Prime.

shokosugi
prime

Zeuodin
DOTNG IM which is the most current, wins.

starlock
Originally posted by Zeuodin
DOTNG IM which is the most current, wins.

I agree....and i think even before that IM would win a majority..but thats just me wink

Galan007
the IM we saw during "DotNG" is the same IM we had seen in previous issues. IM = IM.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Galan007
the IM we saw during "DotNG" is the same IM we had seen in previous issues. IM = IM.
IM was never powerful enough before to beat the likes of Takion with highfather's powers too. Or be a threat to DS.

xJLxKing
Wasn't he amped to high levels by the source, or something like that? I though you also said that last time.

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wasn't he amped to high levels by the source, or something like that? I though you also said that last time. infinity man = the source. that much was stated in one of the first comics he ever appeared in:
http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=im_powersource1.jpg
---
my point is: IM may have been the source's prime agent during "DotNG", but there are no enhanced or 'powered up' versions of him. it's all the same guy, with the same powerset. the source merely chose infinity man as the means in which to eradicate all of the new gods, in order to create a new(er) breed of gods to take their place. a breed modeled after IM himself

xJLxKing
infinity man = the source. that much was stated in one of the first comics he ever appeared in:
http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=im_powersource1.jpg
---
my point is: IM may have been the source's prime agent during "DotNG", but there are no enhanced or 'powered up' versions of him. it's all the same guy, with the same powerset. the source merely chose infinity man as the means in which to eradicate all of the new gods, in order to create a new(er) breed of gods to take their place. a breed modeled after IM himself
Oh okay, so basically, all those deaths he caused was under his own power?

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Oh okay, so basically, all those deaths he caused was under his own power? from what i gathered, yes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
from what i gathered, yes.

Yes but who wins friend?

Galan007
really hard to say. though i am hard-pressed to see prime stalemating an ALE-possessed scott free. *shrug*

Omega Vision
If IM was always that powerful then he must have held back something fierce up until DOTNG.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

BattleMage
Draw.

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If IM was always that powerful then he must have held back something fierce up until DOTNG. in all fairness, infinity man never had to go 'all out' before the events of "DotNG".

quanchi112
in all fairness, infinity man never had to go 'all out' before the events of "DotNG". Do you feel he was superior to Gog(jsa)?

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you feel he was superior to Gog(jsa)? i feel that gog would have been owned, had infinity man used more of his power against him

quanchi112
i feel that gog would have been owned, had infinity man used more of his power against him I feel it would have been a great battle and could have seen it go either way.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
I feel it would have been a great battle and could have seen it go either way. like i said: i agree that it would have been a good battle until IM decided to kick it into high gear.

imo, infinity man =/> scott free > gog > combined JSA.

quanchi112
like i said: i agree that it would have been a good battle until IM decided to kick it into high gear.

imo, infinity man =/> scott free > gog > combined JSA. I disagree. Being half of the ale meant he could resist it's commands which has no bearing on a fight between these two. Im really never owned a team like Gog had. Gog was tossing around a much more powerful superman like he was a plaything. Iman really took them out one by one.

Galan007
ALE-scott had the power to destroy the entirety of the source wall. IM was no less than his equal. in fact, IM actually had the decisive edge during most of their battle.

imo, that is more than enough to put him over gog, power wise.

Omega Vision
in all fairness, infinity man never had to go 'all out' before the events of "DotNG".
There are a lot of cases where he should have. Like every time he fought Darkseid for instance.

Bentley
Prime wins as usual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.