Superman's Team vs. Orion's Team vs. Black Adam's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Superman
M'onel
Martian Manhunter
Zod
Supergirl

vs.

Orion
Wonder Woman
Magog
Infinity Man (Before DOTNG)
Barda

vs.

Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Black Mary

Starscream M
damn, too many people I don't know...seems like a cool battle though

Nihilist
God them teams are good, not sure between 1 and 2.

Spire
Team 2.

khazra
I'd take team 2 in this one.

Infinity man has always been stronger than supes level & has a vast amount of powers that he actually uses effectively.
Orion has an AoA blast thats hugely powerful and he likes opening up with.
Magog was giving a good showing against a team with KC supes, Alan scott & a couple of other bordering top tiers*.

Id give those 3 decent chances against any of the other teams.

* Starman, Obsidian, Powergirl & steel are debatably true top tiers. Im not siding either way, id just hesistate to outright say yay or nay cause its a pointless argument. Point is that magog is powerful.

xJLxKing
I'm going with Team 2.
Team 3 is to weak, Jay, and Mary are to weak to compete.
Team 1 is good, but Supergirl makes them lose. If she was WW, I'd give it to team 1.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I'm going with Team 2.
Team 3 is to weak, Jay, and Mary are to weak to compete.
Team 1 is good, but Supergirl makes them lose. If she was WW, I'd give it to team 1. jay Fought Black Adam before.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Zeuodin
jay Fought Black Adam before.
Maybe before, right now he is just weak. He can't run fast there then the speed of sound, and he now has low stamina. He gets tired very fast.

khazra
Jay's main issue is that he's grounded in my opinion. Hes the only one here who is.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by khazra
Jay's main issue is that he's grounded in my opinion. Hes the only one here who is.
Barda Can't fly either.

Zeuodin
Edit, this is Jay before his power was reduced.

quanchi112
Team 3 wins.

khazra
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Barda Can't fly either.
i thought aero disks were standard equip for her..? My mistake :s

Zeuodin
Originally posted by khazra
i thought aero disks were standard equip for her..? My mistake :s maybe they are. She never fights with them tho. or at least not hardly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.