SW Costumes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I know I brought this up before, but I am interested in making a SW costume...just for the fun of it.
I really have only vague ideas about how to go about doing this though...and I'm a total amateur when it comes to sewing....
www.jediassembly.com
www.501st.com
www.rebellegion.com
I found these in the SW insider mag....which should I start at?

Julie
ok...no one click on those sites they are almost all wrong...I think.,...I found a few other sites.....*sigh * this may require a bit of work on my part...hopefully some day I will have a star wars costume, but as of right now I am just a dedicated, costumeless fan

Mujaffa
if you hope then you'll get it in the end..

Julie
I think I have to be a little more proactive than merely hoping to get myself some kind of star wars costume....perhaps I will make one after all...but that will take a lot of time...something that is rare enough in my life....What about you....do you have a costume....or are you content to be costumeless?

LanceWindu
I want a pre-made stormtrooper costume, but I don't know how much they cost.

Or maybe a Darth Vader costume.

Julie
I am pretty sure that some of the licensed companies have those, but I am also fairly certain that they are very expensice....how come you just don't make one yourself...from the rumors I hear...that's half the fun:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.