Indy IV DVD..500 uses....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
So given the pain and suffering caused by the release of 'the movie of which I can barely repeat it's name cause it was so horrifically banal and shitty' (aka TOAS or KOTCS).. I thought my copy would make a good ashtray as an alternate use.(1)

Queeq prefers to employ his as a frisbee (2).

So the question of this thread would be:

What ways of using your copy can you think of, that are still preferable to putting it in your player and watching it...>?

Can we reach 500 different alternate uses, between us here KMCers...?

stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
(3) Used as Brake Disc pads for van.

queeq
4) Coasters... only to be used with the picture side down

Sadako of Girth
Oh of course wouldnt be tasteful otherwise...! big grin

5) As substitute ninja star for repelling invaders to your home.
(Will spilinter in their eyes too, hopefully, on impact)

queeq
6) Disc ornament in the lips and ears of certain African tribal women.

Sadako of Girth
7) Replacement roundabout for underfunded town centres planning to build better systems of traffic.

queeq
8) Hip new frames for special LFL spectacles.

Sadako of Girth
9) As a poop scoop for those embarrasing moments when the dog (or even the wife) shits all over the floor when people are watching and theres no avoiding the shame, just pick it up with your dvd and shovel it into the nearest bin.

(Plus you get the irony of using shit to clean up shit.) smile

queeq
hehehe

10) Ice scraper for the car, that way it makes itself useful

Sadako of Girth
11) Use it as a clay pigeon at a rifle range.

queeq
12) Christmas tree ornaments

Sadako of Girth
Hahahah Festive.

13) Replacement "cat's eye" for motorway surfaces.

Sadako of Girth
14) As cheap armour plating for crash test dummies at car factories.

queeq
15) Trinket give aways for natives... somewhere, wherever the USA decides to invade next.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud Which brings us to:

16) Used for remoulding into 8 million plastic cards bearing the inscription:
"So long and thanks for all the oil."

queeq
And to make the humiliation complete:

17) As full bonus DVD's to share the wonderful cultural heritage of the US of A.

Sadako of Girth
18) All six billion trillion copies are woven together and floated in space between here and the sun, turning the world to darkness so Michael Bay and Luc-berg's plan will be complete.

queeq
19) As a reflective device to use all the little bits of lights remaining on the planet.

Sadako of Girth
20) 1 copy broken, so I can slash my wrists on the sharp broken edges when that all happens

queeq
21) Use the broken pieces as a killing device to those who caused it

Sadako of Girth
22) For melting a million of so and recasting into a time travelling DeLorean, to be flown back to 2004 with the aim of preventing the non-Darabont script being approved.

queeq
23) Sculpt them into one giant DVD of TAOS as a monument to be erected next to the Hollywood sign as a warning to slacker producers.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

24) Used as mirrors for spreading light into darkened interiors, in an elaborate system of precisely angled DVDs, like the Egyptians used to do.

Sadako of Girth
25) To be melted down and remoulded into humourous fake dogturds for sale at jokeshops.

queeq
26) Recut them into throwing stars for some lame ninja movie that will prolly be more interesting than the movie on the former DVD

Sadako of Girth
27) 200 pressed/heated/melted together for use as the most appropriate and righteous paperweight in the world.

Sadako of Girth
28) To use as a substitute frisbee when walking the dog over Xmas.
(The case can be used as a poop-scooper.)

Sadako of Girth

queeq
30) As easy carry on helpers to stop those tables in cheap restaurants from wobbling

Sadako of Girth
31) Subtitute Monocle for the beady eyed voyeur..

queeq
32) a special token for the condom machine

Sadako of Girth
33) For Sale, when nailed to a fridge, to Speilberg and Lucas as an essential nuclear defense shelter.

queeq
34) In wrapping a nice Halloween gift for Spielberg and Lucas with a note: "If only this was your worst nightmare!"

Sadako of Girth
35) Attempting to finally confirm or deny the school of thought that Indy IV dvds are airgun pellet proof.... in the name of science, of course.

queeq
36) As a special odor additive in your creepy neighbor's fireplace.

Sadako of Girth
37) A roundabout for the three blind mice to practice driving round.

queeq
38) Break it in half and there are two razors for Lucas to finally cut his beard and air his brain.

Sadako of Girth
39) Also for breaking in half, painting black and using as Batarangs in the next Batman movie.

queeq
40) Use them as a new symbol for indicating bad films. " And the Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull DVD Award goes to...."

Sadako of Girth
41) The DVDS and cases glued together as snowshoe modifications for your regular boots in this harsh weather.

queeq
42) Two DVD cases together make a nice snowboard as well

Sadako of Girth
43) Ice scraper for the windscreen in the morning.

queeq
(Didn't we have that already?)

Sadako of Girth
Uuuuurrrrgh! Can you please delete that post..? (Dont wanna spoil the order)

43) As a replacement for waterboarding at Guantanomo

queeq
44) Watching it to replace ALL other torture techniques.... certainly more effective than piling up naked men...

Sadako of Girth
45) Replacement train buffers, one useage per fitting only.

queeq
46) Useless ear muffs, like the entertainment factor of Indy4

Sadako of Girth
47) For use on the end of a stick as a makeshift paddle for periods of time where it is flooded whereever you are.

queeq
48) Break em in half, tie them to your shoe soles and you got ice skates.

Sadako of Girth
49) For giving in DVD collections in cultural exchanges between Prime Ministers and Presidents. (When wars need triggering)

queeq
50) Hide them in the desert and write WMD on them. (when wars needs justification)

Sadako of Girth
51) For stringing together on a string with 3304 other copies of Indy IV, as a big necklace for King Kong.

queeq
52) Hang em on strings and attach them to the ceiling as part of a ride in a spook house.

Sadako of Girth
53) To be fashioned into eloborate yet humane Gopher traps.

queeq
54) Grind them into bits and use them for cereal at Skywalker Ranch

Sadako of Girth
55) For use in their thousands of millions as an anti-tsunami shield for the people of Indonesia.

Sadako of Girth
56) Or new roofs for the folks in New Orleans.

queeq
57) Or for those in Haiti... sad

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

58) 10 copies glued together for use as a footstool for when you play acoustic guitar (add or subtract copies to adjust height to your preference)

queeq
59) Roofing tiles

Sadako of Girth
60) Crushing the DVD and its case for feeding to Mr.Fusion.

queeq
61) Glue them together and make a hoverboard.

Sadako of Girth
62) For the breaking open and harvesting of the foil inside 257 of them to make a lightning conductor that allows the predicted bolt of lightning to be channelled into the flux capacitor generating 1.21 gigawatts and sending you back to the future.

Sadako of Girth
63) Draught excluder for the elderly.

queeq
64) Zimmerframe wheels

Sadako of Girth
65) Replacement currency for Zimbabweian dollar.

Sadako of Girth
66) Reflector for better spread of light from Blue LED

Sadako of Girth
67) Wahwah/Muffler for trumpet

Sadako of Girth
68) Washers for when you use big nuts and bolts.

Sadako of Girth
69) Blinkers for horses. (Only you must ensure that the label isn't constantly readable by the horse, so you use the shiny side over the eye.)

queeq
70) Blinkers for fishing. BIG fishing.

Sadako of Girth
71) For using to reflect light to communicate in morse code like the others do in LOST.

Naturally, the most used phrases will be "G-o-d w-h-y d-i-d I s-p-e-n-d
m-o-n-e-y o-n t-h-i-s s-h-i-t-?"

and, of course:

"D-a-m-n y-o-u, J-e-f-f-e-r-y, w-e a-r-e f-a-m-i-l-y. W-h-y d-i-d y-o-u h-a-v-e t-o s-p-o-i-l C-h-r-i-s-t-m-a-s t-h-i-s y-e-a-r b-y b-u-y-i-n-g
t-h-i-s f-o-r m-e-!-! I-s i-t t-o-o l-a-t-e f-o-r a r-e-f-u-n-d-?

Sadako of Girth
72) Doughnut substitute, like those electronic cigarettes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.