Captain america with class 85 strength vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
This is Ultimate Cap by the way.
1. Hand 2 hand.
2. All weapons.

My money's on Cap.

The Nuul
WW wins in spite.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by BattleMage
This is Ultimate Cap by the way.
1. Hand 2 hand.
2. All weapons.

My money's on Cap.

Spite.

Give him Class 100 Strength and her Speed, then we have an fight ^^.

Lord Feron
If he gets her speed that would be fine. IDK if cap needs 100cl strength but thats just me.

Grinning Goku
I'm tempted to say Cap, but WW is still leagues above his strength class in this scenario. Does his durability increase with his strength? If not, then he's really ****ed.

Omega Vision
Heh, the Sword of Hephaestus vs Cap's shield.
"Try not to get them too close to one another I'm not sure which one beats the other"

BattleMage
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I'm tempted to say Cap, but WW is still leagues above his strength class in this scenario. Does his durability increase with his strength? If not, then he's really ****ed. He has Thanos durability.

rotiart
Sadly one of my favorite loses based upon speed alone...
Caps strength is outmatched by wonder womans
his durabilty is above hers with thanos level durabilty
but he'll never be able to tag her

CosmicComet
Originally posted by BattleMage
He has Thanos durability.

Why not durability befitting any other class 85er?

khazra
this was going to be an epic beatdown but thanos level durability? REALLY? In the unarmed scenario she cant hurt him not matter what. He can hurt her. Its an eventual win.

Weapons..depends on the weapons.

Zeuodin
She wins with all weapons. Thanos Durability or not.

kgkg
Cap gets killed -85 strength won't do it. WW still has a huge speed and strength etc advantage.

Konton
Originally posted by khazra
this was going to be an epic beatdown but thanos level durability? REALLY? In the unarmed scenario she cant hurt him not matter what. He can hurt her. Its an eventual win.

Weapons..depends on the weapons.

85 class strength isn't enough to hurt Diana.
And with all her gear, even with Thanos' durability, Cap get's cut like butter.

namorsubby
wonder woman is still way too strong/fast/durable for him........and she's an awesomely skilled, extemely experienced fighter anyway.......then there's the flight, lasso, etc

WW 10/10

BattleMage
You guys make it sound like he's without tactics, or his shield.

rotiart
No.
Level of fighting skill about the same
strength goes to ww
durability to cap but not by much and wws speed and strength means she has a much much better chance of harming cap than vice versa
speed to ww

no weapons it's hands down to ww
with yhe shield cap could win a few but ww will just run cap through like drax stabbed thanos during annihilation

BattleMage
Rotiart that sounds good. I like the way you put it. Next time I'll think a little bit more clearer about my next thread

supremthor
Give cap class 100 to be fair, even then she would still have a greater skill and speed.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by supremthor
Give cap class 100 to be fair, even then she would still have a greater skill and speed.

I disagree on the skill part (i consider them equals), but the speed is an factor.

Metalmanx
laughing

Wonder Woman destroys Cap. And that hurts me to say it.

khazra
Sorry, come on....your saying Thanos doesnt have much of a durability edge over wonderwoman?

People below class 85 have legitimately hurt diana. Who on diana's level has even tickled thanos?

Omega Vision
Sorry, come on....your saying Thanos doesnt have much of a durability edge over wonderwoman?

People below class 85 have legitimately hurt diana. Who on diana's level has even tickled thanos?
Giving him Thanos level durability is kind of schitzo considering his class 85 strength. Colossus level durability would make more sense.

Lord Feron
Giving him comparably speed would make ore sense... without the speed to contend with, whats the point of this thread?

Zeuodin

Who with Class 85 strength has Hurt Wonder Woman since upgrades? I'm Curios.

The Nuul

There are barely 2 people in DC that has 50-100 ton range...Its either street level or 100+

So, who has class 85 and hurt Dana?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
There are barely 2 people in DC that has 50-100 ton range...Its either street level or 100+

So, who has class 85 and hurt Dana?
The only person I can think of is Cheetah with CL 30 strength but that's mostly due to her claws.

starlock
WW for the win...both scenarios.

And Ultimate Cap is nowhere near WW in skill...lol...thats funny though laughing

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The only person I can think of is Cheetah with CL 30 strength but that's mostly due to her claws.

Yes, WW can be cut up...

khazra
What upgrades?

Hawkman, aquaman, clayface, zoom (who despite on panel hyperbole cant even hurt supes). im not sayin its easy for a class 85 to put Diana down. Im saying they can hurt her h2h which will add up.
Diana could punch thanos for ever and never hurt him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.