Taskmaster Vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Setting: Sanctum Sangtorum
Bloodlust: On

Both combatants have their respective swords as well as a knife and a handgun

Taskmaster also has his shield.

Tell me what you think

Omega Vision
Tough call. I'd say either a split or a slight majority for Slade.

DarthDaniel1001
Really? But Taskmaster has his shield. He can lose that to block all of Slade's strikes and then reply in kind. Slade has no shield.

iceman24567
Deathstroke.

galactusischere
Wade..I mean Slade

Omega Vision
Taskmaster has some low showings and to my knowledge he's never wrecked the Avengers like Slade's wrecked the JLA.

redhotrash
Taskmaster beat Iron Man at one point I believe. That said I still think slade takes this. hes so much more viscious.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by redhotrash
Taskmaster beat Iron Man at one point I believe. That said I still think slade takes this. hes so much more viscious.
What's the context behind the Iron Man incident? A normal man with a well-placed EMP grenade could drop Iron Man.

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, and Invisible Woman totally humiliated him

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What's the context behind the Iron Man incident? A normal man with a well-placed EMP grenade could drop Iron Man. He can easily reboot his shit like he always does

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
He can easily reboot his shit like he always does
An EMP would probably shut down his electric heart. Good luck rebooting that.

redhotrash
If I remember properly, it was a pretty B.S. win against IM, but still a win. And a barely meta-human losing to Invisible Woman is really nothing to be ashamed of. He did take out her husband first at least.

iceman24567
Tony Stark ceased having a heart since Marvel Civil War erm

DarthDaniel1001
True.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tony Stark ceased having a heart since Marvel Civil War erm
How do you kill that which has no heart? Oh yeah that's right, take away his company, make him into a villain, and force him to return to his alcoholism and wait until he drinks himself to death.

DarthDaniel1001
laughing laughing laughing

Or Cap could come back from the dead and put him out of his misery

khazra
he took iron man out with a shield toss from the energy weapon he had (which he could shape into whichever weapon he wanted).

he's also beat cap & IIRC iron man at the same time .

namorsubby
slade.......this goes faster with bloodlust

SamZED
Slade should win. I dont think TM will be able to read his attacks.

Omega Vision
Taskmaster takes one look at Slade and thinks he's Deadpool, remembers his defeat and runs away.

Deadline
DS.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Deadline
DS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.