Mongul vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Mongul with his yellow rings.

vs

WWH with as many red rings.

Who takes it?

wink

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

xJLxKing
Mongul

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mongul Based on what?

galactusischere
The hulk

BruceSkywalker
WWH stomps

nicamarvin
Rulk Stomps....

Face of Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mongul
Originally posted by galactusischere
The hulk
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
WWH stomps
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Rulk Stomps....

Is this what the vs. forum has become ? What ever happened to the good old days where ( debates) existed ?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Face of Olympus
Is this what the vs. forum has become ? ....Shut Up.............. smokin'

Kris Blaze
The yellow rings have how much defense against the red fire?

iceman24567
Is this what the vs. forum has become ? What ever happened to the good old days where ( debates) existed ?
Originally posted by nicamarvin
....Shut Up.............. smokin' no expression

laughing

Omega Vision
Hulk 9/10.

WhiteWitchKing
Hulk wins. The Red Lanterns have stomped the Yellow and Green already. Vice himself was burning through a horde of Black Lanterns. Mongul is going to have a problem dealing with the red fire.

Batman-Prime
Don't lynch me but what makes the wielder of more rings more powerful then the wielder of just one ring? (except for the extra energy = duration)

Deadline
WWH surely.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Don't lynch me but what makes the wielder of more rings more powerful then the wielder of just one ring? (except for the extra energy = duration) Only Mongul & Cyborg Superman are the only characters using multiple rings of the same kind.

Mongul had great start against Sinestro during their match-up, but it might be big contribute by his own physical might + extra rings. (YES, Sinestro won!)

Funny thing is, Sinestro could also wear extra rings, but doesn't...confused Remains a big mystery to me.

Hulk for the win, thanks to the upgrades!

Survivor19
Didn't Hal used many rings when he went Parallax for the first time?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Survivor19
Didn't Hal used many rings when he went Parallax for the first time? Sorry, I didn't read those comics sad

I knew he took all of GL power for sometime though. PM me if anyone knows the issues. TY

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Survivor19
Didn't Hal used many rings when he went Parallax for the first time?
Don't quote me on this but IIRC when Hal as Parallax used multiple rings there supposedly wasn't really any difference, just a placebo effect. That's not the case anymore.

jasofisc
yellow rings don't provide much protection against the red WWH for the win. btw WWH would destroy mongul if both didn't have rings. Just wanted to say that.

-Pr-
Hal took the rings from the Lanterns he defeated on his way to Oa, giving him more power.

The red flame can punch through yellow constructs, but the red lanterns have no protection against yellow lanterns either. guess it just depends on hulk's willingness to cough up all that blood...

Kris Blaze
Red Lanterns are -extremely- vulnerable to ranged attacks.

BattleMage
WWH

quanchi112
Is this what the vs. forum has become ? What ever happened to the good old days where ( debates) existed ? WW Hulks as he is stronger and based on his healing factor. Mongul will get up close and personal and only enrage Hulk. If Hulk can take on Juggs strength after beating the snot out of two teams of mutants like nothing and bfr him to victory Mongul is betting beaten up badly.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Red Lanterns are -extremely- vulnerable to ranged attacks.

yup.

xJLxKing
Why are the red rings in this fight?

iceman24567
Because Mongul would wreck regular WWH

OneDumbG0
^ Not really. And unless the Red Lantern cancels out WWH's healing factor, who can heal from having a hole torn through his torso in-between panels, then this thread is highly stacked in WWH's favor.

iceman24567
Yes really Mongul with rings was more impressive than WWH

Knowsbleed33
WWH.

Slaanesh
how would having more red ring effect the user??cuz all i see a red lantern do is puke some red flame..seems to me like they don't even use the ring to attack except Atrocitus..Mongul having 6 rings clearly makes him far more powerful than a lantern with 1 ring..

so...i think Mongul would stomp Hulk..

Philosophía

I'm here for more than 2 years but I must have missed that era.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes really Mongul with rings was more impressive than WWH Based on what feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.