Quintessence vs Thanos and Odin (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
No prep. Who wins?

quanchi112
Team Thanos takes it home.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Thanos takes it home.
Really now? I would think it would be Team Odin anyhow, he's the more powerful one.

-Pr-
the actual quintessence? Highfather, Shazam and the like? They stomp.

Galan007
^ thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Really now? I would think it would be Team Odin anyhow, he's the more powerful one. Not after Thanos' final upgrade.

DarthDaniel1001
Who's on the Quintessence exactly and what are they capable of?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Who's on the Quintessence exactly and what are they capable of?

they're basically a council of five of the most powerful guys in dc. Ganthet, the wizard Shazam, Highfather, Phantom Stranger, and Zeus. They basically just watch DC and comment on it. They have a few beers too, maybe.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
they're basically a council of five of the most powerful guys in dc. Ganthet, the wizard Shazam, Highfather, Phantom Stranger, and Zeus. They basically just watch DC and comment on it. They have a few beers too, maybe.
As a group they have two main actions: first getting steamrolled by Emperor Joker to show just how damn powerful the Joker was and second four of them (minus PS) empowered on of the Gogs.

-Pr-
As a group they have two main actions: first getting steamrolled by Emperor Joker to show just how damn powerful the Joker was and second four of them (minus PS) empowered on of the Gogs.

Joker steamrollered everyone. It was his stalkery love of Batman that was his downfall.

Omega Vision
Joker steamrollered everyone. It was his stalkery love of Batman that was his downfall.
My favorite part of the story was when Darkseid realizes he's too late and the Quintessence have been warped. Darkseid and Joker are such great opposites, one takes himself a little too seriously while the other takes nothing seriously.

DarthDaniel1001
they're basically a council of five of the most powerful guys in dc. Ganthet, the wizard Shazam, Highfather, Phantom Stranger, and Zeus.

Care to list their strengths and what they're capable of?

jasofisc
Quintessence stomps and badly at that

-Pr-

Ganthet = Oan Guardian and arguably their most powerful.

Wizard Shazam = bestowed Captain Marvel with his power. Vast magical abilities. Literally one of the most powerful magic users in all of DC.

Highfather = Darkseid's opposite number on New Genesis.

Phantom Stranger = One of the most uber people in DC. Period.

Zeus = Olympian God. Chucks magical lightning, etc.

Omega Vision
Ganthet is like a GL ring with no limitations, Phantom Stranger couldn't be killed even by the Spectre (and he's implied to be more powerful than any Earth-based magic user), Zeus is the guy Wonder Woman takes orders from, Shazam (after being weakened by Mordru) fought the Spectre and for a moment gained the upper hand, High Father is more or less equal to Darkseid and channels the power of the Source among other things.
Edit: Damn PR beat me.

Prep-Man

DarthDaniel1001

Wizard Shazam = bestowed Captain Marvel with his power. Vast magical abilities. Literally one of the most powerful magic users in all of DC.

Zeus = Olympian God. Chucks magical lightning, etc.

In that case, yes, they do stomp.

iceman24567
They combine and slap Thanos and Odin around.

Galan007
Shazam (after being weakened by Mordru) fought the Spectre and for a moment gained the upper hand in all fairness, that part is a bit of an exaggeration. while it may be true that shazam was almost completely drained after his battle with mordru, it should also be noted that before mordru left he restored all of shazam's lost energies so he would fair better against spectre.

ergo: it was a full powered shazam we saw taking on spectre.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
in all fairness, that part is a bit of an exaggeration. while it may be true that shazam was almost completely drained after his battle with mordru, it should also be noted that before mordru left, he restored all of shazam's lost energies so he would fair better against spectre.

ergo: it was a full powered shazam we saw taking on spectre.
Still a feat that he thought he had won if only for a moment. The Spectre actually looked beaten then he got a second wind and Shazam realized he was ****ed.

Galan007
Still a feat that he thought he had won if only for a moment. The Spectre actually looked beaten then he got a second wind and Shazam realized he was ****ed. had spectre been unable to absorb magical energies in the manner he displayed, shazam would have won.

Zeuodin

celeyhyga17
Stomp

Warlord
spite...the five guys take this

Lord Feron
What exactly did Phantom stranger do that gives him the right to be part of the Quint. I mean yes I know he is basically unkillable but the few tiems I read stuff with him, he doesn't seem to do jack shit but run his mouth about crazy stuff.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
What exactly did Phantom stranger do that gives him the right to be part of the Quint. I mean yes I know he is basically unkillable but the few tiems I read stuff with him, he doesn't seem to do jack shit but run his mouth about crazy stuff.
He's like Uatu. He's forbidden to intervene but he's damned powerful.

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes.

Just jocking, Quintessence violate them.

vansonbee

Zeus = Olympian God. Chucks magical lightning, etc. Before clicking on this thread, I knew Team 2 can win by only prep stick out tongue

Lord Feron
He's like Uatu. He's forbidden to intervene but he's damned powerful.

damn.... but any feats? Uatu did some nasty things way back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
had spectre been unable to absorb magical energies in the manner he displayed, shazam would have won. I agree.

batdude123
Originally posted by jasofisc

jrodslam
Shiiiiit, Shazam and Odin alone would be a great fight to see. That alone is hard to call imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
How so? What are you basing this off of?

Omega Vision
How so? What are you basing this off of?
Shazam is a match for Odin. Do you honestly think a prepless Thanos is a match for the other 4?

quanchi112
Shazam is a match for Odin. Do you honestly think a prepless Thanos is a match for the other 4? Shazam is no match for Odin outside the roe. Odin's feat and his power levels are above Shazam's outside his home field.

The rest really haven't proven themselves. Ganthet is above top tier, but then again so is Thanos. Thanos has more credible feats than ganthet by far. Ps is a relative question mark and Izaya has nothing to suggest he's in darkseid's own class. Izaya was bested by Ares in a few blows. Izaya really doesn't have any real combat feats outside being bested by Ares and Darkseid that I can think of anyways.

Omega Vision
Shazam is no match for Odin outside the roe. Odin's feat and his power levels are above Shazam's outside his home field.

The rest really haven't proven themselves. Ganthet is above top tier, but then again so is Thanos. Thanos has more credible feats than ganthet by far. Ps is a relative question mark and Izaya has nothing to suggest he's in darkseid's own class. Izaya was bested by Ares in a few blows. Izaya really doesn't have any real combat feats outside being bested by Ares and Darkseid that I can think of anyways.
Izaya wasn;t prepared for Ares' betrayal and if memory serves he had exhausted his power trying to break through the Wall.

quanchi112
Izaya wasn;t prepared for Ares' betrayal and if memory serves he had exhausted his power trying to break through the Wall. Ok, what has Izaya done then?

JakeTheBank
Bump

iceman24567
Team one stomps

comicfan11
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one stomps

Agreed

DarkOdin
Talk about a mismatch. Team 1 in a huge B--T raping. a Group of skyfather level beings VS 1 skyfather and sub-skyfather on his best day.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by jasofisc

thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
This is a major mismatch.

5 vs 2.

You even have an Abstract-level in team 1 (Phantom Stranger)

And imagine what would happen if Highfather combines their powers into one being..

ares834
Lol... The Quintessence utterly rapes...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team one pretty much takes this and with little effort. Just too much power on team one imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Lol... The Quintessence utterly rapes... Care to prove it?

the Darkone
The Quintessence wins, I'm a fan of Odin and Thanos, even I would say they will fall under a combine assault from the Q. If you add some people on Odin and Thanos to even it out then we can talk.

Q99
Two/three of the Quintessence are heads of their pantheons (depending on if you count Ganthet- he doesn't technically outrank the other guardians but he's the most important), plus Shazam who is one of the Lords of Order and thus Skyfather level as well, then plus Phantom Stranger who's almost incidental yet still is shown to pack major power on the rare occasion he's allowed to bust it out.

If you pick the three weakest members of the Quintessence it'll be a fight. Five on two isn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Two/three of the Quintessence are heads of their pantheons (depending on if you count Ganthet- he doesn't technically outrank the other guardians but he's the most important), plus Shazam who is one of the Lords of Order and thus Skyfather level as well, then plus Phantom Stranger who's almost incidental yet still is shown to pack major power on the rare occasion he's allowed to bust it out.

If you pick the three weakest members of the Quintessence it'll be a fight. Five on two isn't. They don't have the feats or are anywhere near these two when they go all out. Shazam is dragged down by the other members imo.

Colossus-Big C
quintessence stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
quintessence stomps How? Odin and Thanos are both above any of them and can take them out kinda quickly.

manx422
quintessence stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
quintessence stomps Is this all you ever type?

Colossus-Big C
How? Odin and Thanos are both above any of them and can take them out kinda quickly. even if thanos is as powerful as 1 of them, and odin most likey is not more powerful than any of them.
its 5 on 2

manx422
quintessence stomps a hole in thanos and odin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
even if thanos is as powerful as 1 of them, and odin most likey is not more powerful than any of them.
its 5 on 2 Which ones are more powerful than Odin then?Originally posted by manx422
quintessence stomps a hole in thanos and odin Based on what? Can you give me actual evidence?

manx422
Which ones are more powerful than Odin then? All

Colossus-Big C
Which ones are more powerful than Odin then? Based on what? Can you give me actual evidence? Phantom stranger and gaunthet are abstract level beings(debatable)

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
All Based on?Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Phantom stranger and gaunthet are abstract level beings(debatable) No, they aren't. I've seen indirect blasts kill multiple blue men. Ps was a being who couldn't even get the bn Spectre to even notice him. If you think that's abstract then your definitions are wrong.

JakeTheBank
I wouldn't put every single member of the Quintessence above Odin. That's just crazy and baseless. That being said, Thanos and Odin are in for a dire fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I wouldn't put every single member of the Quintessence above Odin. That's just crazy and baseless. That being said, Thanos and Odin are in for a dire fight. One they can win here. For the most part the quintessence are hyped imo. They have great reps but lack the feats of Thanos and Odin for the most part.

Warlord
wtf?
5 vs 2?
spite thread

Allankles
Zeus and Ganthet are probably the weakest guys in the quintessence and one has part of the godwave (Zeus) and the other has near inexhaustable Oan energy, I'd say they're both above Thanos and a little below Odin.

Phantom Stranger is a powerful archangel, above everyone here.

Highfather has shown he can resist the full godwave with his energy manip as well as merge the powers of several skyfather beings into one, he also created the Celestial City with his own power as well as Takion of the Source. He has relatively powerful shields.

Shazam, arguably the most powerful lord of order, and can channel the immense magic from the Rock of Eternity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Zeus and Ganthet are probably the weakest guys in the quintessence and one has part of the godwave (Zeus) and the other has near inexhaustable Oan energy, I'd say they're both above Thanos and a little below Odin.

Phantom Stranger is a powerful archangel, above everyone here.

Highfather has shown he can resist the full godwave with his energy manip as well as merge the powers of several skyfather beings into one, he also created the Celestial City with his own power as well as Takion of the Source. He has relatively powerful shields.

Shazam, arguably the most powerful lord of order, and can channel the immense magic from the Rock of Eternity. Ps was insignificant when stacked up against Spectre. twice the Spectre has treated him even less than someone like Nabu or Shazam. Saying he's above everyone when he has nothing to show for it is incorrect as they come.

Izaya has shown to be less than darkseid and most of the feats you tak about prove nothing combat wise.

Yes, but Shazam isn't as formidable off his rock as he is on it.

Allankles
Ps was insignificant when stacked up against Spectre.

Spectre and PS are both archangels. No one here is on the level of the Spectre anyway, and PS operates under restrictions as well.

Izaya has shown to be less than darkseid and most of the feats you tak about prove nothing combat wise.

Highfather has only lost once to DS and that was Pre Crisis. Other times he shields himself quite well with the Alpha Force. In fact he never gets touched.

Also his ability to Merge different entities into one being is quite useful in combat.

AsbestosFlaygon
The problem with PS is that he is a relative 'deus ex machina', and restricted to engage in direct combat, unless in extreme dire situations.

He was given his freedom by The Voice once, only to refuse the offer.
Silly move on his part, imo. He has the potential to be on the same level as The Spectre minus the restrictions.
Then again, comics would be bland if he becomes unbeatable.

Odin against Izaya and Zeus would be an interesting fight to see.
I see Odin edging them out.

quanchi112
Spectre and PS are both archangels. No one here is on the level of the Spectre anyway, and PS operates under restrictions as well.

Highfather has only lost once to DS and that was Pre Crisis. Other times he shields himself quite well with the Alpha Force. In fact he never gets touched.

Also his ability to Merge different entities into one being is quite useful in combat. Again, Shazam was a threat and so was Nabu. All you do is post words that carry no meaning outside the ridiculous hyperbolic statement which means nothing at face value.

Again, Izaya has never defeated Darkseid while Superman and DD have bested Darkseid. Not hard to figure out here.

Allankles
Again, Shazam was a threat and so was Nabu. All you do is post words that carry no meaning outside the ridiculous hyperbolic statement which means nothing at face value.

PS isn't allowed to directly interfere in events. Otherwise he's an archangel with immense magical power. It's not about hyperbole, it's about the level the character operates on. The Presence doesn't allow him to interfere, that's his thing.

Monitors don't fight but we know their level. It's the same with Archangels, they are at the top of the food chain in the Pax Dei.

Again, Izaya has never defeated Darkseid while Superman and DD have bested Darkseid. Not hard to figure out here.

Repeating something doesn't make it right. Highfather has lost once to DS, and that was in the 70's.

You're making it out like he's been defeated several times, when it's only happened once. Also DS is the most powerful god in DC, with the mastery of the most frightening power in the lore of the gods, the Omega Force. You're not even trying to make a credible argument.

Highfather's a mastermind, a hands-off god with tremendous matter and energy manipulation via the Alpha Force. With him on the team he can boost the power of his team mates, or create an amalgm entity with scary power.

Endless Mike
5 Skyfathers vs. One Skyfather and 1 sub-Skyfather? I'll go with the Quintessence

quanchi112
PS isn't allowed to directly interfere in events. Otherwise he's an archangel with immense magical power. It's not about hyperbole, it's about the level the character operates on. The Presence doesn't allow him to interfere, that's his thing.

Monitors don't fight but we know their level. It's the same with Archangels, they are at the top of the food chain in the Pax Dei.

Repeating something doesn't make it right. Highfather has lost once to DS, and that was in the 70's.

You're making it out like he's been defeated several times, when it's only happened once. Also DS is the most powerful god in DC, with the mastery of the most frightening power in the lore of the gods, the Omega Force. You're not even trying to make a credible argument.

Highfather's a mastermind, a hands-off god with tremendous matter and energy manipulation via the Alpha Force. With him on the team he can boost the power of his team mates, or create an amalgm entity with scary power. We saw him interfere against the Spectre. Again, keep ignoring the times he'd been shown to be minor annoyance against the Spectre.

Again, DD trashed DD, Raker took him to school, and Superman submitted him.

Superman also beat ds in fc.Originally posted by Endless Mike
5 Skyfathers vs. One Skyfather and 1 sub-Skyfather? I'll go with the Quintessence None of the quintessence are at Odin's level let alone Thanos.

Endless Mike
Odin might be more powerful than any one of the individually (key words: might be) but not all 5 of them combined. Thanos is a non-factor.

Omega Vision
We saw him interfere against the Spectre. Again, keep ignoring the times he'd been shown to be minor annoyance against the Spectre.

Again, DD trashed DD, Raker took him to school, and Superman submitted him.

Superman also beat ds in fc. None of the quintessence are at Odin's level let alone Thanos.
Its not like Darkseid was really trying against Raker. Come on, son. Don't go down that trail again. Ordinary shovel>Omega Beams isn't an argument you're going to win. erm

-Pr-
We saw him interfere against the Spectre. Again, keep ignoring the times he'd been shown to be minor annoyance against the Spectre.

eh, no. Spectre transmuted PS because he couldn't kill him. That's not a minor annoyance.

quanchi112
eh, no. Spectre transmuted PS because he couldn't kill him. That's not a minor annoyance. Yes, he easily defeated him. He also needed to reach in in order to get enough power to kill Nabu through goading. There's also another confrontation between the two which backs up he's nothing compared to the Spectre. I can post scans if you don't believe me.

Omega Vision
Yes, he easily defeated him. He also needed to reach in in order to get enough power to kill Nabu through goading. There's also another confrontation between the two which backs up he's nothing compared to the Spectre. I can post scans if you don't believe me.
Post the scan.

It was stated that the PS was one of the Spectre's first priorities and he took the fight seriously, the gulf in power wasn't as massive as you imply.

quanchi112
Post the scan.

It was stated that the PS was one of the Spectre's first priorities and he took the fight seriously, the gulf in power wasn't as massive as you imply. With pleasure.

-Pr-
Yes, he easily defeated him. He also needed to reach in in order to get enough power to kill Nabu through goading. There's also another confrontation between the two which backs up he's nothing compared to the Spectre. I can post scans if you don't believe me.

he's not god's vengeance. spectre is. how can you compare the two when one is actively allowed to interfere in earthly affairs while the other isn't?

quanchi112
he's not god's vengeance. spectre is. how can you compare the two when one is actively allowed to interfere in earthly affairs while the other isn't? Ps has interfered plenty of times. He was interfering in the scans right here. Ps has done nothing to warrant any type of respect along the likes of Thanos or Odin.

Being easily defeated by the Spectre and held at bay while the bn Spectre is fighting off the Spectre inside him only further slams it home.

You don't call someone an insect and casually toss them aside like bugs if they are a threat to you.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/PhantomStranger42009.jpg

Omega Vision
Ps has interfered plenty of times. He was interfering in the scans right here. Ps has done nothing to warrant any type of respect along the likes of Thanos or Odin.

Being easily defeated by the Spectre and held at bay while the bn Spectre is fighting off the Spectre inside him only further slams it home.

You don't call someone an insect and casually toss them aside like bugs if they are a threat to you.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/PhantomStranger42009.jpg
Darkseid once said that Querl Dox wasn't even sentient, that doesn't mean its the case. The Spectre calling PS an insect=/=the PS actually being an insect to him.

Batman-Prime
How is this not spite huh

quanchi112
Darkseid once said that Querl Dox wasn't even sentient, that doesn't mean its the case. The Spectre calling PS an insect=/=the PS actually being an insect to him. We've had two interactions with these characters I know of on panel. One had the Spectre turn him into a harmless mouse like it was nothing. The second was easily casting him aside while at the same time suppressing the Spectre from breaking from from the bn hold.

Yeah, pretty much nothing when stacked up against the Spectre unlike Nabu and Shazam.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
How is this not spite huh Because Odin and Thanos' feats are greater as are their showings.

Omega Vision
We've had two interactions with these characters I know of on panel. One had the Spectre turn him into a harmless mouse like it was nothing. The second was easily casting him aside while at the same time suppressing the Spectre from breaking from from the bn hold.

Yeah, pretty much nothing when stacked up against the Spectre unlike Nabu and Shazam. Because Odin and Thanos' feats are greater as are their showings.
Phantom Stranger being weak in comparison to the Spectre really doesn't mean much considering what the Spectre is. Neither Odin nor Thanos are anywhere close to the Spectre at his high showings or even his low showings. DOV Spectre was the Spectre at one of his weakest moments and he still raped the DCU.
This is the how the Spectre and Phantom Stranger stack up:
http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/comic_coverage/images/2007/08/12/swamp_thing_2.jpg
But that is Spectre written by Moore, when Moore wrote the Spectre he was more like the Living Tribunal than the Spectre we know today so him being much greater than the Phantom Stranger is expected. Today the difference isn't nearly as great, its not like the Phantom Stranger has ever actively tried to destroy the Spectre and in Blackest Night he's trying to reason with him, not fight him.

quanchi112
Phantom Stranger being weak in comparison to the Spectre really doesn't mean much considering what the Spectre is. Neither Odin nor Thanos are anywhere close to the Spectre at his high showings or even his low showings. DOV Spectre was the Spectre at one of his weakest moments and he still raped the DCU.
This is the how the Spectre and Phantom Stranger stack up:
http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/comic_coverage/images/2007/08/12/swamp_thing_2.jpg
But that is Spectre written by Moore, when Moore wrote the Spectre he was more like the Living Tribunal than the Spectre we know today so him being much greater than the Phantom Stranger is expected. Today the difference isn't nearly as great, its not like the Phantom Stranger has ever actively tried to destroy the Spectre and in Blackest Night he's trying to reason with him, not fight him. The point is even at his lowest showing which you yourself can agree on Ps is nowhere near him while characters like Shazam can practically kill him minus the magical absorption thing.

He'd notice Thanos and Odin and feel their attacks unlike Ps.

Omega Vision
The point is even at his lowest showing which you yourself can agree on Ps is nowhere near him while characters like Shazam can practically kill him minus the magical absorption thing.

He'd notice Thanos and Odin and feel their attacks unlike Ps.
Shazam in the ROE>>>>Odin or Thanos. erm

Also PS was a threat to the Spectre in DOV, otherwise he wouldn't be a priority target.

quanchi112
Shazam in the ROE>>>>Odin or Thanos. erm

Also PS was a threat to the Spectre in DOV, otherwise he wouldn't be a priority target. I disagree.

Ps was a high level magic user but he was easily defeated. To call him a threat at this point based on the two showings is laughable. It's unheard of. The love Ps gets which he doesn't deserve is ridiculous.

Omega Vision
I disagree.

Ps was a high level magic user but he was easily defeated. To call him a threat at this point based on the two showings is laughable. It's unheard of. The love Ps gets which he doesn't deserve is ridiculous.
If he wasn't a threat why would the Spectre go after him first? And why would Zatanna call him a "big gun"?

quanchi112
If he wasn't a threat why would the Spectre go after him first? And why would Zatanna call him a "big gun"? All I know is he was easily defeated without even so much as a fight and the other showing he was called an insect and tossed aside like some chick. That's not impressive. I don't care if they call Ps the hottest thing since sliced bread he didn't deliver.

Omega Vision
All I know is he was easily defeated without even so much as a fight and the other showing he was called an insect and tossed aside like some chick. That's not impressive. I don't care if they call Ps the hottest thing since sliced bread he didn't deliver.
We didn't see the whole fight the first time around and the second time around he was trying to reason with the Spectre, not fight him.

quanchi112
We didn't see the whole fight the first time around and the second time around he was trying to reason with the Spectre, not fight him. We have two encounters and in one Spectre easily defeats him. In the second his blows have no effect. You can live in your own fantasy world if you want but it's just that a fantasy world. My opinion is always backed by comics while yours isn't.

Omega Vision
We have two encounters and in one Spectre easily defeats him. In the second his blows have no effect. You can live in your own fantasy world if you want but it's just that a fantasy world. My opinion is always backed by comics while yours isn't.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Your opinions are rarely ever backed by anything but your own skewed logic. We don't know how long the PS fight lasted in DOV, we only saw the end.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Your opinions are rarely ever backed by anything but your own skewed logic. We don't know how long the PS fight lasted in DOV, we only saw the end. Again, with what we saw from two appearances by the Ps was a whole lot of nothing against the Spectre.

comicfan11
The Quintessence WTF stomp.

DC Zeus is downplayed seriously in this forum.
I'd say that the weakest of the Quintessence is Ganthet.
DC Zeus has trashed Wonder Woman without even being in the same plane of existence with her and was about to kill her and her mother before being interupted by Hera, recreated Olympus and moved it atop the actual mountain in Greece, created an island with rivers of gold out of nothing, can grow to giant size (big enough to dwarf an island), killed Kane Milohai (they fought in giant form and Zeus was struck by a firestorm or something but was ok before killing Kane with lightning and then ripping his heart), banished Ares from Themiscyra, defeated & imrisoned Ares in Tartarus while Ares was at his peak power durring the Imperiex war, absorbed the immortality that the godesses granted Wonder Woman, used the power of the pantheons to break the Shattered God again (a being that made Ganthet afraid for the first time)
His power combined with that of Poseidon and Hades was described as being able to rupture the universe & "destruction to the infinite". Ares himself stated that he cannot disobey him.
Zeus, Jove (his other half) and DC Odin caused the Source to divide.
Plus some of his feats were when he was split in two lesser gods before their reunion.
Hera with a wave of her hand destroyed 7 islands and she is nowhere near her husband in power.

I'd say that DC Zeus is far from weak and actually the definition of a skyfather in DC (people just need to read about him).
So yeah the Quintessence WTF stomp 10/10

Goes without saying that Thanos is a non factor in this battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11

DC Zeus has trashed Wonder Woman without even being in the same plane of existence with her and was about to kill her and her mother before being interupted by Hera, recreated Olympus and moved it atop the actual mountain in Greece, created an island with rivers of gold out of nothing, can grow to giant size (big enough to dwarf an island), killed Kane Milohai (they fought in giant form and Zeus was struck by a firestorm or something but was ok before killing Kane with lightning and then ripping his heart), banished Ares from Themiscyra, defeated & imrisoned Ares in Tartarus while Ares was at his peak power durring the Imperiex war, absorbed the immortality that the godesses granted Wonder Woman, used the power of the pantheons to break the Shattered God again (a being that made Ganthet afraid for the first time)
His power combined with that of Poseidon and Hades was described as being able to rupture the universe & "destruction to the infinite". Ares himself stated that he cannot disobey him.
Plus some of his feats were when he was split in two lesser gods before their reunion.
Hera with a wave of her hand destroyed 7 islands and she is nowhere near her husband in power.

I'd say that DC Zeus is far from weak and actually the definition of a skyfather in DC (people just need to read about him).

Goes without saying that Thanos is a non factor in this battle. Saying Thanos is a nonfactor in this fight is one of the most ignorant responses I've read in a while. read up on Thanos, please.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by comicfan11

Goes without saying that Thanos is a non factor in this battle.

thumb up

Waiting for the mods to close this spite-thread. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.